Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm curious ?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Imadreamingsoul's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
Hickory , NC
United States
Member #75356
June 1, 2009
201 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2009, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Do people really come ahead every month playing the pick 3 ? I have tried all kinds of workouts & online systems . I'd be thrilled to clear $500 a month after the cost of playing . Anyone got any tips if it can be done ? Feel free to pm me . I play in NC btw ! :) Thanks !

:):):)NCEL helping me kick my slum lord to the curb ! LOL

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
    Dallas, TX
    United States
    Member #60284
    April 12, 2008
    3856 Posts
    Posted: June 26, 2009, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

$500 a month!?

After taking Pick 3 - 101 I realized it is hard to come ahead every month unless there is a profitable system, and with that it can also get cold. The best way to do is back test a system and see how often it hits, don't play it daily, and play small after filtering the numbers through pick 3 high percentage of numbers that likely to hit.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23349 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2009, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7342 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2009, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Do people really come ahead every month playing the pick 3 ? I have tried all kinds of workouts & online systems . I'd be thrilled to clear $500 a month after the cost of playing . Anyone got any tips if it can be done ? Feel free to pm me . I play in NC btw ! :) Thanks !

Most players think in terms of winning $500 for a $1 bet and don't really consider all the $1 bets they made. From what I've read and heard from Pick-3 players, the most common bet seems to be a $1 straight and $1 box. If they make 50 of those $2 bets just to "win" $83 on a box hit, they are playing at a loss. Betting like this would clear $500 a month providing you get that one straight hit a month.

The hard part is finding a method to get one straight hit a month and still bet reasonably.