Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ohio Online Game Sales Temporarily Suspended

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LotteryGuy's avatar - mrthumbs
Ohio
United States
Member #74411
May 10, 2009
71 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2009, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I just went to purchase my Classic Lotto ticket for Wednesday evening but due to a new lottery system being implemented in Ohio on July 1, 2009, the Ohio Lottery website states the following:

Online Game Sales Temporarily Suspended After Final Drawings Before July 1

After the final drawings June 30, sales for Pick 3, Pick 4, Rolling Cash 5, EZPLAY games and Mega Millions will be suspended.  Classic Lotto sales will be suspended after the June 29 evening drawing.  Keno sales will be halted around midnight, June 30.  Sales are targeted to resume at 6 a.m. on July 1.

***I wasn't sure if this was already posted in the forums but just wanted to give everyone a heads up and you can verify this on the Ohio Lottery Website.  Smash

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23267 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2009, 8:34 am - IP Logged

I just went to purchase my Classic Lotto ticket for Wednesday evening but due to a new lottery system being implemented in Ohio on July 1, 2009, the Ohio Lottery website states the following:

Online Game Sales Temporarily Suspended After Final Drawings Before July 1

After the final drawings June 30, sales for Pick 3, Pick 4, Rolling Cash 5, EZPLAY games and Mega Millions will be suspended.  Classic Lotto sales will be suspended after the June 29 evening drawing.  Keno sales will be halted around midnight, June 30.  Sales are targeted to resume at 6 a.m. on July 1.

***I wasn't sure if this was already posted in the forums but just wanted to give everyone a heads up and you can verify this on the Ohio Lottery Website.  Smash

This has to do with the Ohio Lottery switching over to the new operator.  I posted a news story about it: http://www.lotterypost.com/news/196261

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!