Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 7/1 - 7/31/2009

Topic closed. 3645 replies. Last post 7 years ago by bdc4life.

Page 41 of 244
PrintE-mailLink
Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
North Carolina
United States
Member #52091
May 10, 2007
1367 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2009, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

girl...who u tellin'......he averted a full four legged stance...by sidesteppin as 443.....got that .50COMBO..so I can't complain too much...lol. He's full of tricks.....just like the 723 728 I played the night 223 fell out....three day ticket saved the day....$1A on that one. Missed the 223..but caught the 728.....my nerves are rattled to say the least.

Ya'll done tore NICKEL a new one and they trying to get back. I ain't giving up NOTHING!!! lol.

oh, he's primed and ready......gonna look for him soon........i got the 223 and missed the 728...........that number fooled me so many times when it did not follow the 223......................Girrrllll, I love Libra Dave!!!!! Since we dont have anyone really posting pairs...(Avlm excluded) like how RTeague used to do...i look at Libra Dave's........i never wing it alone.....exception is when i see 613, 913....or 835.....i know what normally flows with those picks.

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #52091
    May 10, 2007
    1367 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2009, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi , could you repeat the pick 3 rule?

Thank You

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/193113/1314068 

Hope i did this right.......

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

illgirl2's avatar - disney21
      ILL.
      United States
      Member #5553
      July 11, 2004
      79 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2009, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

What normally flows with those picks?

foxy lady's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
        Raleigh, NC
        United States
        Member #75610
        June 7, 2009
        58118 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2009, 3:34 pm - IP Logged
                                    728 W/O

Good luck tonight everyone!Hyper

bigguy5's avatar - peace
          charlotte.n.c
          United States
          Member #37585
          April 17, 2006
          368 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2009, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

What normally flows with those picks?

they  can  say  what  they    want,  but  rule,s  don,t  work  in every  state    the  same  way,          b/c    a   number     fall   behind  a number one time,  it don,t  mean  it going to  happen  again,   most people  don,t  no number,s           numbers,  just  don,t fall the same way in    all  states,   some state have  computerized,    some drop the ball,  trust     me,  it  make   a difference,  how   you   play ,     that  why  i  gamble on line  some  time,   put    them        out  there  see where they  fall,     do  you  home  work number in your state, 

i do  home work in my  state   n,c   and my  number fall   all over  the country,

miss pick3's avatar - chi

United States
            Member #75195
            May 28, 2009
            522 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2009, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you most of my numbers come in VA.

Miss pick3

bigguy5's avatar - peace
              charlotte.n.c
              United States
              Member #37585
              April 17, 2006
              368 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2009, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

i  will give you  a tip   do your      home on  SC,  /  you see there numbers  for a   while,  is running    neck  to neck  with n,c  #.s    the  key is to  watch    each  number, in  a number  , to see how many  time that come   in  3 or four  day, or  nite,    since     tue,  nite  the nite  had  6,  2s  in the number,  it possible,  that  2  will be in the number to  nite,   may be  (  222)

miss pick3's avatar - chi

United States
                Member #75195
                May 28, 2009
                522 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2009, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

You know I went to put three dollars on the 222 here in winston last night and they refused me?  I tell you the truth, and South Carolina is tbe sister state.  I do not profess to be an expert at all, but if you have any questions feel free to ask me.  I do old fashion work outs and I try to post them daily.  I know from observation on this board of 1 person that really knows her business and I will not use her name, but I am sure she know of whom I speak. 

Forgive typographical errors this is the only place I can relax and not be in judgment of my spelling etc...........yippie

Miss pick3

foxy lady's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
                  Raleigh, NC
                  United States
                  Member #75610
                  June 7, 2009
                  58118 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2009, 4:06 pm - IP Logged
                     Virginia - 440
                     7/5 Midday
                    bigguy5's avatar - peace
                    charlotte.n.c
                    United States
                    Member #37585
                    April 17, 2006
                    368 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2009, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

You know I went to put three dollars on the 222 here in winston last night and they refused me?  I tell you the truth, and South Carolina is tbe sister state.  I do not profess to be an expert at all, but if you have any questions feel free to ask me.  I do old fashion work outs and I try to post them daily.  I know from observation on this board of 1 person that really knows her business and I will not use her name, but I am sure she know of whom I speak. 

Forgive typographical errors this is the only place I can relax and not be in judgment of my spelling etc...........yippie

ya  don,t  feel  bad  i  am not the best ,        i  do   all kind  of work out  ,s 

the same work out  do  not  work  every  day,     i use        pen/ paper,  plus,

i use   to   live ny,     /  play  the street   number.s      they    come  from  the   race track,    i  use hit  all the time,      they  number come from  d0llar s/ cents,

the lottery  don,t  work that  way,  so  have to do things difference,

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                      Wilson
                      United States
                      Member #54516
                      August 21, 2007
                      2802 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2009, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

have no fear...we all speak...write and type ebonics....some of us even have de-coder rings!

bigguy i know what u mean...my numbers have a horrible habit of rolling across America.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

ILL.
                        United States
                        Member #5553
                        July 11, 2004
                        79 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2009, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Please school me about NC I am so tried of giving my few dollars away.

bigguy5's avatar - peace
                          charlotte.n.c
                          United States
                          Member #37585
                          April 17, 2006
                          368 Posts
                          Posted: July 5, 2009, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

have no fear...we all speak...write and type ebonics....some of us even have de-coder rings!

bigguy i know what u mean...my numbers have a horrible habit of rolling across America.

lol       that   a    good  way  of putting  it,  that  why    it   pay  play  on  line,

if   i could  afford it  i  would  though,

bigguy5's avatar - peace
                            charlotte.n.c
                            United States
                            Member #37585
                            April 17, 2006
                            368 Posts
                            Posted: July 5, 2009, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Please school me about NC I am so tried of giving my few dollars away.

go  to ;   lottochica23,  he have a good system   for  , n,y  va  /  nc

ILL.
                              United States
                              Member #5553
                              July 11, 2004
                              79 Posts
                              Posted: July 5, 2009, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

I don't mean to sound dumb, but how do I get there?

Page 41 of 244