Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Busy Astrological Day for All

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2009, 7:48 am - IP Logged

There are days where little is going on in the Heavens from an astrological standpoint.  I tend to think of them like hazy, long-suffering, hot sunny days that seem to go on forever with little break in the heat, no breeze to speak of, no cool to be found - but that certainly cannot be said for today or even this week.

There are 12 blips today - better known as conjunctions, trines, squares, sextiles, etc., on the horizon with the Moon squeaking on into watery Scopio first thing.   The biggest influence we'll have is a little murky to me right now.  I think ultimately it will be Uranus retrograding for it's final time in watery Pisces (prior retrograde dates 06/23/07 and 06/26/08, also in Pisces). 

On the other hand, with my affinity for Mercury, I must mention Mercury trining three today - Chiron, Neptune, and Jupiter.  Muting and perhaps mooting the point is Venus squaring these same three at about the same time.  Does this count as Mercury moving?  Not exactly, but Mercury will be quite active, so 718 may pop in the 3 or 4 somewhere.

We have another watery Cancer at Sun, Scorpio at Moon, and Gemini home at Mercury.

What I think is that some of these influences will cancel one another out (and that may be a good thing).  I think Uranus will definitely be influential in the numbers game.   The Water influence is being felt with all the 3's and 9's popping up (don't forget to flip those 9's to 6's).   Now, with a major retrograde occurring in Pisces, I would not be surprised to see an increase still in triples in the 4 digit (1311, 3633, 1711) as well as hopefully a couple of double/doubles thrown in for good measure (I always like 6868, and the elusive 3939, 1177, 1133).   The Cancer, Pisces, and Scorpio influence in the mix may bring doubles in play-3 - I always like 131, 004, 117, 177, 788, 778, 688, 668.

As far as triples, I think if I played any, I would not miss a small wager on 666, 999, maybe the 2's and 1's and 3's.  However, I don't find this a strong triple time but I believe an eclipse looms, so everything is possible.

What I'd do if I had a G or P LP membership is take a look back at the dates above for what fell everywhere, because a look back can often be beneficial.   

As far as each day leading up to the 4th - still quite active.  Think busy across the board - weather, travel, work, play - it's all potentially good but you gotta stop and think and apply common sense.  Rushing head-long into things may get us into all kinds of trouble.  It already has me, but that's definitely another story.

I wish everyone a great big happy dance win!  Cool

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
    Stone Mountain, GA
    United States
    Member #3189
    January 1, 2004
    28260 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2009, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

There are days where little is going on in the Heavens from an astrological standpoint.  I tend to think of them like hazy, long-suffering, hot sunny days that seem to go on forever with little break in the heat, no breeze to speak of, no cool to be found - but that certainly cannot be said for today or even this week.

There are 12 blips today - better known as conjunctions, trines, squares, sextiles, etc., on the horizon with the Moon squeaking on into watery Scopio first thing.   The biggest influence we'll have is a little murky to me right now.  I think ultimately it will be Uranus retrograding for it's final time in watery Pisces (prior retrograde dates 06/23/07 and 06/26/08, also in Pisces). 

On the other hand, with my affinity for Mercury, I must mention Mercury trining three today - Chiron, Neptune, and Jupiter.  Muting and perhaps mooting the point is Venus squaring these same three at about the same time.  Does this count as Mercury moving?  Not exactly, but Mercury will be quite active, so 718 may pop in the 3 or 4 somewhere.

We have another watery Cancer at Sun, Scorpio at Moon, and Gemini home at Mercury.

What I think is that some of these influences will cancel one another out (and that may be a good thing).  I think Uranus will definitely be influential in the numbers game.   The Water influence is being felt with all the 3's and 9's popping up (don't forget to flip those 9's to 6's).   Now, with a major retrograde occurring in Pisces, I would not be surprised to see an increase still in triples in the 4 digit (1311, 3633, 1711) as well as hopefully a couple of double/doubles thrown in for good measure (I always like 6868, and the elusive 3939, 1177, 1133).   The Cancer, Pisces, and Scorpio influence in the mix may bring doubles in play-3 - I always like 131, 004, 117, 177, 788, 778, 688, 668.

As far as triples, I think if I played any, I would not miss a small wager on 666, 999, maybe the 2's and 1's and 3's.  However, I don't find this a strong triple time but I believe an eclipse looms, so everything is possible.

What I'd do if I had a G or P LP membership is take a look back at the dates above for what fell everywhere, because a look back can often be beneficial.   

As far as each day leading up to the 4th - still quite active.  Think busy across the board - weather, travel, work, play - it's all potentially good but you gotta stop and think and apply common sense.  Rushing head-long into things may get us into all kinds of trouble.  It already has me, but that's definitely another story.

Hey Jake!

GA got 0222

and

TN got 7744

I would like to see 1133 come to GA again.  My baby brother's address in MS is 3113 and I missed it both times it fell in May.

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #1289
      March 22, 2003
      473 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2009, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jake, I just wanted to take the time to say you are amazing with  your Astrology posts, you have a very unique twist on this study of the stars.  Just to let you know that I enjoy very much your posts.

Blessings $$$$$$$$$$

CopyCat

middle Georgia
        United States
        Member #1893
        July 20, 2003
        1868 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2009, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Today I played 131 but did not back it up with 133 (what a shame!).

I had a "Mac Attack" today and while waiting in line the tag number that got my attention was 3999.  I just might have to put a box on that tonight.

maggie

skittles777's avatar - candle
          Douglasville
          United States
          Member #70105
          January 24, 2009
          1200 Posts
          Posted: July 1, 2009, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Jake,

Its always a pleasure to read your post!  In fact, very facinated. 

Thank you.

middle Georgia
            United States
            Member #1893
            July 20, 2003
            1868 Posts
            Posted: July 1, 2009, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Curious question here:  Have you ever considered setting up your own astrological webb site?  With your astrological knowledge and your command of the English language, I think you'd have quite a following.  I have read all of your posts since I became a member of Lottery Post and you  continue to amaze me.....what a gift!!  I'm already waiting for your next post.

Sun Smiley

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
              milledgeville,Ga
              United States
              Member #68927
              January 2, 2009
              6080 Posts
              Posted: July 1, 2009, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Hey Maggie you can put $1 box on that 3999 for me if like,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lady310's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Decatur
                United States
                Member #58102
                January 31, 2008
                57 Posts
                Posted: July 3, 2009, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Jake you are amazing! Thank you for keeping us in the know.

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
                  Member #2217
                  September 1, 2003
                  985 Posts
                  Posted: July 3, 2009, 6:36 am - IP Logged

Everyone - thank you for your replies and all your kindness.   It is wonderful to hear from everyone. 

As I got ready to write this post, I noticed the number of views on this particular post - 313 - last night's DE pick 3 number straight, no less.

I just love coincidence.

This day's energy has now passed and we need to move to the next.  Onward and upward.    J