Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Negative and Positive Strings

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by WIN D.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2009, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Negative and Positive Strings 

actually it should be   

Positive and Negative Strings

since positive came first

Years ago I noticed that each draw could contain the same digit day after day.  Back then there was no LP to post with .....so it was just my old Delta Airlines friend and myself and we would call that repeating digit line a " String." 

Later ... we noticed sometimes there could be a line of 2 repeating digits forming a continuous String of digits.....then 3 and later ...even 4.  However, without the aid of a computer we couldn't track the longer strings very well manually.  Pad and Pencil .... forget it.  Perhaps 2 or 3 digits maybe....but any more was just crazy and make you cross eyed.

Now..... A few of us are again tracking the different types of Strings

Anyway... I would like to coin a new term for the "Strings" so that we might more closely describe what we mean when we are talking about Strings. 

I would like to call those original repeating digit strings .....

"Positive Strings" 

There are 1..2..3..4..digit and 5 digit Strings which are repeating ongoing continuous lines and we even know they can go as high as 6 digits ....and still be useful in a limited way.

========================================

"Negative Strings" 

Right now there is a missing digit in the midday DE game. The digit 9 has been missing from each draw for 15 days.....not only the digit 9 is missing but the digit 5 is also missing for 14 days along with a third digit ....the digit 0 missing for 5 draws

So..... we actually have a 2 digit NEGATIVE String that is 14 days long.......the digits 9 and 5

and/ or 

We also have a missing 3 digit String .... Negative 3 Digit String that is now 5 draws long . 

===========================================================================

There are 343 numbers that contain a digit 9,,5,,or O .

So as you can see its really hard to hide 3 digit  Negative strings very long. 

There are several ways to use negative strings .....but almost all of us we know this ..... when that negative string ends ....and they all do ..... one of those 343 straights will be the winner.

Guaranteed 100%   

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
    Stone Mountain*Georgia
    United States
    Member #828
    November 2, 2002
    10491 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2009, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Correction .....  there are 343 numbers that do not contain a digit 9,,5,,or 0    but there are 657 numbers that DO contain a digit 9,,5,,or 0. 

You bet .... as we can see it's even harder to hide657 Straights very long !  LOL  

So , when the Negaitve String ends one of these 657 will be the String Breaker.

Very hard to hide .... very.  They are large ...but die quick. LOL Thud

Win d    

Jack-C's avatar - us
      San Diego, CA
      United States
      Member #61467
      May 24, 2008
      28146 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2009, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Thanks again for the great info, Win D.

My prediction for DE Midday is 159 (play straight all 6 ways).

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2009, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Thanks Jack

We know one thing about  Negative String digits like that when hunting anyway....  we can start off our day by filtering out 343 numbers at least.  LOL  

You know Bill Gates is so lucky..... he could actually play using just one filter like this..... just playing  progressive for no more than one or two draws and win.   Tah Dah ...  no problems.

Every time I make a joke like this .... I am really thinking to myself there is actually a pick 3 group or consortium pool of some sort doing this. Playing dead duck situations with progressions. 

Pick- 3 is not like Vegas is it ??   No double up minimums to stop players here.  Open season.

Someone .....somewhere .....has got to be doing it.

Win d    

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
          Stone Mountain*Georgia
          United States
          Member #828
          November 2, 2002
          10491 Posts
          Posted: July 1, 2009, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

928 hits in DE today.... 

Digit 9 and with that the Negative String (9-50) ends quickly  .....and Bill Gates wins again.   100% guaranteed !

Win d