Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

keno secrets to share

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34096 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Marcie... Like I said earlier you are CONTRADICTING yourself from what you originally said in the Mathematics forum.  It would be very simple to admit it. I do not believe in pure luck...To win the games you have to be prepared meaning a whole lot of studying comes with the cash 3 game for example...I am done ok!  I said what I had to say because you are just not getting it.

Ok, Miss Know it all what ever you say! I don't have to agree with it though. I don't have to get it!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34096 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2009, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Don't have the time to study number they will through you off sometimes if you have a hot number. What ever works for you like I said.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2009, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Don't have the time to study number they will through you off sometimes if you have a hot number. What ever works for you like I said.

Well if you have time to read and write in the forums you certainly have time to study numbers...It's all about choice

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
        LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4492 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2009, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Recalling a legendary story:

It happened at Echo Lake (USA) . One person from among a group of tourists asked the tour guide about a particular bronze memorial for a lady at Echo lake.

" Well", replied the guide " This lady went insane for trying to have the LAST word at Echo lake". Wink

Hope all will catch a brass ring on life's fun carousel ride !!!

EddessaKnight US Flag

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34096 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2009, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Well if you have time to read and write in the forums you certainly have time to study numbers...It's all about choice

Well this is my Chioice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!