Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Kentucky: 7/1 - 7/31/2009

Topic closed. 1019 replies. Last post 7 years ago by beaudad.

Page 63 of 68
PrintE-mailLink
Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
Clarksville
United States
Member #487
July 15, 2002
17638 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2009, 12:25 am - IP Logged

I am not a "triple trooper" so it really doesn't affect me that bad.  I am sorry you didn't get them Rocket..the only way I know is that I was talking to a guy this morning about Ky's lack of zeroes and he said maybe just maybe they would drop those 0's.  I didn't play them.  I am broke so..I didn't get them either. if i would have played, I would have played 222 and 272.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Rocket 455's avatar - rocket
    Bellevue, KY
    United States
    Member #53340
    July 4, 2007
    2622 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2009, 12:32 am - IP Logged

And the patronizing.

She was made for the straitaways
    She grew up hatin' Chevrolets
    She's a rocket
    She was made to burn. ~Kathy Mattea

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
      Kentucky
      United States
      Member #35086
      March 12, 2006
      10374 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2009, 12:38 am - IP Logged

I'm done here. I'm done with the condescending remarks I'm done with the lack of support for what I do, i'm done with the belittling, as if all I do is post rundowns, as if I have no skill. I'm done. I was hitting a lot more before I came here, before my mind was clouded with "what is highly unlikely to fall."

That 000 should have been mine, WTG Jack!

Good Luck! And goodbye!

Rocket

I have always supported you.......and I always check your rundowns and compare  them to my workouts

I think you are  very good at what you do

You have always been good at the triples........( I never have caught a triple )....but you have caught many of them

But no one can get everyone of them

I had been on that 000 off and on all  month.....but did not have it tonight.....I was disappointed I missed it also

But we need to move on

Anyway.......I hope you dont think that I ever treated you with any disrespect   ?????

Because I dont  treat people in  Life  like that........though I do know the world is full of people like that......... but I dont  consider myself one of them people

Thanks

Gary

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
        Member #42875
        July 9, 2006
        7245 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2009, 1:29 am - IP Logged

7/29

KY Eve                    

Hot ~ 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

Due ~ 8 

Cold ~ 7 - 9 

The missing digits are 0, 7 and 8.... One, two or all three of these could show in the Eve or Midday draw. 

7/29

KY Eve ~ 000 HHH                  

Hot ~ 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

Due ~ 8 

Cold ~ 7 - 9 

The missing digits are 0, 7 and 8.... One, two or all three of these could show in the Eve or Midday draw. 

Last time these fell on the Eve was...

I'm not sure of the last time 000 fell on the Eve... Maybe 4/01/08 or 6/26/05

00 ~ 009 ~ Thu 7/09

beaudad's avatar - animaniacs26
          Mid Atlantic States
          United States
          Member #60043
          April 3, 2008
          1422 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2009, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Rocket

I have always supported you.......and I always check your rundowns and compare  them to my workouts

I think you are  very good at what you do

You have always been good at the triples........( I never have caught a triple )....but you have caught many of them

But no one can get everyone of them

I had been on that 000 off and on all  month.....but did not have it tonight.....I was disappointed I missed it also

But we need to move on

Anyway.......I hope you dont think that I ever treated you with any disrespect   ?????

Because I dont  treat people in  Life  like that........though I do know the world is full of people like that......... but I dont  consider myself one of them people

Thanks

Gary

Rocket it was getting bad to play Pick 3..............I know.........for over 3 months I have NOT had a winner with pick 3.........It is very disgusting to loose.......I backed away from playing it when my computer got a virus..........BUT.........I came back........I started playing Cashball and in one week I won 50 dollars........but slowly I dropped the Cashball and slowly I came back to Pick 3 and Pick 4..........This past week I saw more winners with the numbers I am posting...and I thank you for the support...and Astek.........I DIDN'T WIN......but Numbers did...and I am happy for anyone who wins this Game......Now somebody who play's this game knows the next number to play after 000 hits...........It's time they stepped up.....the "Old saying is still true......If they know how to help then they are part of the "Solution"......If they know and don't help then they are part of the "Problem"......and ya know......"I am tired of the smokescreens and Mirrors"......don't play games with the games......because I will ignore anyone who puts numbers out to hear their "head rattle"................hang in here with us rocket......Al.......beaudad...........

Bellevue, KY
            United States
            Member #53340
            July 4, 2007
            2622 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2009, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Rocket it was getting bad to play Pick 3..............I know.........for over 3 months I have NOT had a winner with pick 3.........It is very disgusting to loose.......I backed away from playing it when my computer got a virus..........BUT.........I came back........I started playing Cashball and in one week I won 50 dollars........but slowly I dropped the Cashball and slowly I came back to Pick 3 and Pick 4..........This past week I saw more winners with the numbers I am posting...and I thank you for the support...and Astek.........I DIDN'T WIN......but Numbers did...and I am happy for anyone who wins this Game......Now somebody who play's this game knows the next number to play after 000 hits...........It's time they stepped up.....the "Old saying is still true......If they know how to help then they are part of the "Solution"......If they know and don't help then they are part of the "Problem"......and ya know......"I am tired of the smokescreens and Mirrors"......don't play games with the games......because I will ignore anyone who puts numbers out to hear their "head rattle"................hang in here with us rocket......Al.......beaudad...........

You're right, Al and Gary too. Just so frustrating, I played that 555-000 yesterday and should have stayed on it today. I knew when Jack posted it it was going to hit. We spent all night talking about how to spot signs of trips... lol the same signs we've been seeing.

Ok I've blown off some steam, I'm back in the game. But from here on out I'm posting my gut feelings and I'll stick to them.

I appreciate your support and your help.

She's a rocket

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
              Killer's Cove
              United States
              Member #57
              December 17, 2001
              5625 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2009, 1:56 am - IP Logged

You're right, Al and Gary too. Just so frustrating, I played that 555-000 yesterday and should have stayed on it today. I knew when Jack posted it it was going to hit. We spent all night talking about how to spot signs of trips... lol the same signs we've been seeing.

Ok I've blown off some steam, I'm back in the game. But from here on out I'm posting my gut feelings and I'll stick to them.

Hang in there Rocket, we've all been there at some point in our lives.....

Best Wi$he$ !

Bob

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

Bellevue, KY
                United States
                Member #53340
                July 4, 2007
                2622 Posts
                Posted: July 30, 2009, 1:57 am - IP Logged

At least I can say I caught that 000 last time it fell for $600. Legend has it that triples like to bring false triples, doubles and consecutive numbers (123). I'm not sure about it yet but here's rundown 000. One number I did write down after the draw was 432... it's way overdue for midday. Also, 000 rundown has no predictors... we might see a number fall from this rundown very soon.

Rundown 000:

000-000    555-505

999-123    678-494

888-246    791-383

777-369    814-272

666-482    937-161

555-505    050-050

444-628    173-949

333-741    296-838

222-864    319-727

111-987    432-616

She's a rocket

Mid Atlantic States
                  United States
                  Member #60043
                  April 3, 2008
                  1422 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2009, 1:59 am - IP Logged

as the song says..."that's my story......and I'm sticking to it.........'ell Yeah!!!!

Mid Atlantic States
                    United States
                    Member #60043
                    April 3, 2008
                    1422 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2009, 2:04 am - IP Logged

Guy's I'm gonna to turn in..........it's after 2am...........and my head is starting to "swim"........whew............sleepy..........yawn.........nite

Bellevue, KY
                      United States
                      Member #53340
                      July 4, 2007
                      2622 Posts
                      Posted: July 30, 2009, 2:08 am - IP Logged

See y'all tommorow, time to get some shut eye here too, right after I change my sig.

She's a rocket

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #35086
                        March 12, 2006
                        10374 Posts
                        Posted: July 30, 2009, 2:21 am - IP Logged

At least I can say I caught that 000 last time it fell for $600. Legend has it that triples like to bring false triples, doubles and consecutive numbers (123). I'm not sure about it yet but here's rundown 000. One number I did write down after the draw was 432... it's way overdue for midday. Also, 000 rundown has no predictors... we might see a number fall from this rundown very soon.

Rundown 000:

000-000    555-505

999-123    678-494

888-246    791-383

777-369    814-272

666-482    937-161

555-505    050-050

444-628    173-949

333-741    296-838

222-864    319-727

111-987    432-616

Welcome  back   Pal........it wouldn't be the same around here without you   !!!!!!!!

Now......I will say one think Rocket.......and I mean this....that is one of the best looking workouts above I have ever seen  !!!!!!!!!!  Its a beauty  !!!!!!!!!!

Amazing those numbers that came off  that  000

I am  gonna check back on these for a few days.............something is going to happen  there

Have you ever noticed this Rocket  ????  Anytime  I do any type workout off a double ( or a triple )....it usually has good results......usually even better than when done off a regular number many time.......also I have noticed that workouts done off a regular number with a 0   in it.....like example 056....usually does real good also....because it is just being done off a " single "  pair......and just being done off two single pairs ( when done  off a double ).........I feel this might be because the workout is only dealing with two separate numbers ( instead of three numbers )

I just wondered if you had ever noticed that....seems to hold true in my calculator workouts and in my paper workouts also

I see you have the 505.....050 in there........that same  number  is  in  the workout of mine off mid days number .....if fact I been seeing it a lot recently.......maybe we better watch that one........55 is  also one of the 4 remaining box pairs that has not hit this month

Rocket.......Lottolaughs tells me....that the box pairs that have not hit one month.....some of them usually get really  HOT the following month...........

So maybe we better take her advice and watch for the pairs.....04......55.....11.....35.....59  ( or a couple of them ) to get hot soon and hit quite a bit through out the next month.........and its getting close  to the end of the month

And there is the 55 in your workout above

That is good enough for me......I am gonna start watching them

Welcome  Back  Vic

Best   Wishes

Gary

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                          Killer's Cove
                          United States
                          Member #57
                          December 17, 2001
                          5625 Posts
                          Posted: July 30, 2009, 2:21 am - IP Logged

Give some thought to the 59X numbers for KY, it has had 546 hits over the span of the KY P-3, it is now out 102 draws, it's max draws out (combined) is 123 draws, only twice has it exceeded 102 draws, once for 103 draws and once for 123 draws, so it's time is drawing near....

I show 7/8 to be due in one program and the other program shows 3/4/7/8 to be due, no 59 in either....but this pair does bear your consideration.

Three other pairs that are really due are:  04, 35, 46

'nite all !

Bob

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

msgirlinga's avatar - flat3

United States
                            Member #42875
                            July 9, 2006
                            7245 Posts
                            Posted: July 30, 2009, 2:34 am - IP Logged

7/29

KY Midday ~ 692 DHH

Hot ~ 2 - 4 - 9 

Hot ~ 3   

Due ~ 1 - 6 - 7 - 8

Cold ~ 0 - 5

The missing digits are 0, 7 and 8... One, two or all three of these could show in the Midday or Eve draw. 

Last time these fell on the Midday was...

5/19 269.... 7/29 692

69 ~ 961 ~ Sat 6/06

62 ~ 326 ~ Mon 7/27

92 ~ 429 ~ Fri 7/24

7/30

KY Midday 

Hot ~ 9 

Hot ~ 2    

Hot ~ 3 - 4 - 6

Due ~ 1 - 7 

Cold ~ 0 - 5 - 8

The missing digits are 7 and 8... One or both of these could show in the Midday or Eve draw. 

Digits 3 and 4 will be added to the missing group if one or both don't show in the Midday draw.

Kentucky
                              United States
                              Member #35086
                              March 12, 2006
                              10374 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2009, 2:42 am - IP Logged

Give some thought to the 59X numbers for KY, it has had 546 hits over the span of the KY P-3, it is now out 102 draws, it's max draws out (combined) is 123 draws, only twice has it exceeded 102 draws, once for 103 draws and once for 123 draws, so it's time is drawing near....

I show 7/8 to be due in one program and the other program shows 3/4/7/8 to be due, no 59 in either....but this pair does bear your consideration.

Three other pairs that are really due are:  04, 35, 46

'nite all !

Bob

Thanks  Bob

LOT of Powerful  Information in those few  words of yours above

Tell  Killer  PUP  HI  ( I imagine you are taking her hunting with you soon ) She will enjoy that !!!!

I  still miss my Dog   "  Autumn " ............she was a  Great  " Tree "  dog.......she was one of the best " locators "  on a tree I ever seen........if there were 3 or 4 in the area....she would find every one of them......she was fast as the wind also .........she has been gone quite a few years now......... I sit  with  her  three days and nights while she passed away............she was a true Friend

To this very day......if  I listen real close on them cool .....light windy nights in the Fall......I can still hear her tree .......far away in the distance

Gary

Page 63 of 68