Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Hundredths & 20's Has anyone looked into it. Just trying to help..

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 8 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 2, 2009, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Guys i am trying to help, maybe this could help...This is not a system this is something for you to use TO CREATE A SYSTEM...Is for Pick3...This is a way of "VIEWING" PICK3....I call it the "Hundredths & 20's....If you look at it that way it will be half of what pick3 is...And it only cost 20 dollars to play...This is also a better aim when predicting numbers for pick3...

Let me give you examples...

suppose this is what played: Next to it i wrote the Hundredths in which it falls...

032 = ZERO's

332= 300's

224= 200's

918=900's

441=400's

853=800's

489=400's

On the left i wrote the pick3 numbers as if they had played and on the right i wrote in which 100's [hundredths] is located...

Notice in your particular State Pick3 that the hundredths don't repeat so if you could get the hundredths correct, all you have to do is pick 20 numbers from 1-20 or from 21-40 or from 41-60 or from 61-80 or from 81-100....Remember 100 divided by 20 = 5...

So if you look at it this way you have to guess between 0-9 and between 1-5..with only 20 dollars so it will be half of pick3 since in pick3 you have to guess: 0-9, 0-9, 0-9...Is like an illusion...

and is only 20 dollars, assuming you are trying to get it "Straight"....And if you like you can apply filters..Only if you like...So all you have to do is guess the "HUNDREDTHS and then the 20's that is going to fall under...

This is not a system is an observation, something you can use to create other system...Just trying to help...

my question to you is, has anyone looked into this?

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: July 2, 2009, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi

Each of the 3 positions are exactly the same.

There are no hundreds, only singles from 0 to 9.

They from singles to pairs to whole pick 3 numbers.

There is an advantage to see a 489 as 4 8 9 and also as 48 89 49 and also as 489 (FourHundredEightyNine).

Instead of seeing the number as a fourhundred number just see it as a single 4 digit on the first position, same thing.

And the singles do repeat some-times from last to next draw, even sometimes up to about 4 or 5 times, but most often just once.

Well, to each their own.

Good Luck!

----------------

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19904 Posts
      Posted: July 2, 2009, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

As "Nike puts it" Just do it and when you do let us know how much money you made.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking