Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lunar Eclipse, Mercury, Cancer, Triples

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Jake.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2009, 7:12 am - IP Logged

Well, it's Friday, the start of a 3-day for many, and several things loom on the horizon that may be very influential in the numbers game.

The Moon moves to Happy Fire Sag today and Mercury moves to Cancer on its heels.   This puts the Sun and Merc in Cancer with an impending Lunar eclipse on the 7th that I believe will be in Earthy Capricorn.

Now, an admission.  While I love the Water signs and all have been good to me, it's Cancer that gives me the most trouble in the sense that I frequently feel like I should not part with a dime when the Crab is in strongly in the house.   That's not to say I have not had success during a strong Cancer time but I'm always alert to the possibility that I need to wait til this fellow moves along.  Normally, I get all bouncy on Merc moving but, dang it, it's moving to Cancer so past history says everyone else will get the numbers I hope to see in DE.  Oh well, very good for you all, and I think that's great.

I think all things considered, these changes will bring a calming, smooth transition to this long hot holiday weekend.  But all those influences of the last couple days really shook things - did you hear, there was an Earthquake with the epicenter in DE?   Now, for anyone not familiar, Delaware is so small that the Weather Channel often refers to us as being part of Maryland.  Seriously, surrounded by water (uh oh, there's that Crab again), we don't have enough room for the wind to blow hard, let alone the ground to shake.  Actually, I think the ground shook because all those NJ people are so angry about the retroactive tax on their lottery winnings.  Now that is something to be angry about. And yes, my happy numbers friends, someone had better scare up a number that is associated with earthquake and shake it out here.

So, we've had the shake up.  Now, let's settle down to serious numbers.  I was out and about most of the day Weds and I saw 178 many times along with 5178 a few too.  I expected to see tons of triples but did not.  I saw 0's, 2's, 1's, and a few 4's.    Bird on the wire all day was 1 and 2.   A late day QP popped up the Dragonfly Number 530.  And yesterday was my biggest DF sighting day so far all season but only while on the road.  We should be seeing them in historic numbers because of the abundance of mosquitos - don't know about yours, but our mosquitos are pterydactyl strength this year - Yeouch!  So it's time for the DFs to come en force.

Will triples fall?  (and I know a lot of inquiring minds always want to know)    I absolutely believe some of us will see a trip in the next several days.  An eclipse doesn't have the triple vibe of say a full moon but it's important still.  And, don't forget, we have the bookend matches of Sun and Mercury in Cancer.  While Cancer loves the 2's and 7's - for some it brings 4's and 0's - and do look for continued trips in the play-4 and double/doubles - this is one influence that has not run its course yet.  I continue to look for 4400, 004, 0004 and keep seeing 440 as well.  3's were strong a few days ago too and are associated with Sag, our moon to be.

Numbers also nagging me - 1117 and 1131, 717, 117, 886, 778, 788, 1177, 417, 6788, 6868, 131.

A final thought - I received a very nice PM from a new member here at LP from down Texas way.  It got me thinking about the fact that while I often 'know' numbers that are about to fall, I don't have a GPS fix on where yet. When I say that nearly everyone has the ability to intuitively know things, I'm speaking of something I believe absolutely.  Just give yourself 5 quiet minutes a day to concentrate on bringing the numbers you need into your realm.  After all, you can do this and no one else will ever know - no risk, no harm, no foul.  It is said that to receive we must ask - I don't disagree but I think that without listening, asking won't get you too far.

Keep calm, cool, and happy this weekend.  Give the dogs an extra ice cube for me, please.   Jake

JJ928's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
    CNY
    United States
    Member #71224
    February 21, 2009
    59 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2009, 8:15 am - IP Logged

Hi Jake,

I was wondering about the signifigence of the dragonfly. Is it an insect that you admire or does it have some other meaning.

When you wrote that you had a DF sighting and moquitos, I thought DF = deerfly, but now I understand.

It's deerfly season around my parts and its so bad we cant take the dogs to the woods anymore. Deerflys are worse than mosquitos

in my book. They just come in swarms and attack and suck the blood out of you in a split second!

Well I'm off to walk the dogs, have a safe and happy weekend.

United States
      Member #2217
      September 1, 2003
      985 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2009, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Hi Jake,

I was wondering about the signifigence of the dragonfly. Is it an insect that you admire or does it have some other meaning.

When you wrote that you had a DF sighting and moquitos, I thought DF = deerfly, but now I understand.

It's deerfly season around my parts and its so bad we cant take the dogs to the woods anymore. Deerflys are worse than mosquitos

in my book. They just come in swarms and attack and suck the blood out of you in a split second!

Well I'm off to walk the dogs, have a safe and happy weekend.

Hi JJ928:

The Dragonfly has special significance to me and in the past I've often spoken of DF's in my posts.  There are some numbers associated with the word 'dragonfly', and my number-associating friends often remind me I need to pay attention to them too.  I spoke of my QP last night that was 305 which, I believe, is a number associated with the word dragonfly. 

Oh my gosh, deerflies.  Double yeouchhh.  Used to spend time at Black Water, Assawoman, Assateague, etc., and deerflies are horrible and hard as it is to say, I'd take mosquitoes over deerflies any day, but both are rotten.  But, dragonflies feast on mosquitoes, and I'll have to check on whether they enjoy munching on deerflies too.   Another potential reason to celebrate the DF!

Enjoy that walk with the puppies!  Jake    Type

middle Georgia
        United States
        Member #1893
        July 20, 2003
        1868 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2009, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Well, it's Friday, the start of a 3-day for many, and several things loom on the horizon that may be very influential in the numbers game.

The Moon moves to Happy Fire Sag today and Mercury moves to Cancer on its heels.   This puts the Sun and Merc in Cancer with an impending Lunar eclipse on the 7th that I believe will be in Earthy Capricorn.

Now, an admission.  While I love the Water signs and all have been good to me, it's Cancer that gives me the most trouble in the sense that I frequently feel like I should not part with a dime when the Crab is in strongly in the house.   That's not to say I have not had success during a strong Cancer time but I'm always alert to the possibility that I need to wait til this fellow moves along.  Normally, I get all bouncy on Merc moving but, dang it, it's moving to Cancer so past history says everyone else will get the numbers I hope to see in DE.  Oh well, very good for you all, and I think that's great.

I think all things considered, these changes will bring a calming, smooth transition to this long hot holiday weekend.  But all those influences of the last couple days really shook things - did you hear, there was an Earthquake with the epicenter in DE?   Now, for anyone not familiar, Delaware is so small that the Weather Channel often refers to us as being part of Maryland.  Seriously, surrounded by water (uh oh, there's that Crab again), we don't have enough room for the wind to blow hard, let alone the ground to shake.  Actually, I think the ground shook because all those NJ people are so angry about the retroactive tax on their lottery winnings.  Now that is something to be angry about. And yes, my happy numbers friends, someone had better scare up a number that is associated with earthquake and shake it out here.

So, we've had the shake up.  Now, let's settle down to serious numbers.  I was out and about most of the day Weds and I saw 178 many times along with 5178 a few too.  I expected to see tons of triples but did not.  I saw 0's, 2's, 1's, and a few 4's.    Bird on the wire all day was 1 and 2.   A late day QP popped up the Dragonfly Number 530.  And yesterday was my biggest DF sighting day so far all season but only while on the road.  We should be seeing them in historic numbers because of the abundance of mosquitos - don't know about yours, but our mosquitos are pterydactyl strength this year - Yeouch!  So it's time for the DFs to come en force.

Will triples fall?  (and I know a lot of inquiring minds always want to know)    I absolutely believe some of us will see a trip in the next several days.  An eclipse doesn't have the triple vibe of say a full moon but it's important still.  And, don't forget, we have the bookend matches of Sun and Mercury in Cancer.  While Cancer loves the 2's and 7's - for some it brings 4's and 0's - and do look for continued trips in the play-4 and double/doubles - this is one influence that has not run its course yet.  I continue to look for 4400, 004, 0004 and keep seeing 440 as well.  3's were strong a few days ago too and are associated with Sag, our moon to be.

Numbers also nagging me - 1117 and 1131, 717, 117, 886, 778, 788, 1177, 417, 6788, 6868, 131.

A final thought - I received a very nice PM from a new member here at LP from down Texas way.  It got me thinking about the fact that while I often 'know' numbers that are about to fall, I don't have a GPS fix on where yet. When I say that nearly everyone has the ability to intuitively know things, I'm speaking of something I believe absolutely.  Just give yourself 5 quiet minutes a day to concentrate on bringing the numbers you need into your realm.  After all, you can do this and no one else will ever know - no risk, no harm, no foul.  It is said that to receive we must ask - I don't disagree but I think that without listening, asking won't get you too far.

Keep calm, cool, and happy this weekend.  Give the dogs an extra ice cube for me, please.   Jake

Very interesting Post!!   I see my house number in your list (come on Ms. Margaret..... let it fall......"I could use da  money!"   Wink

Speaking of cooling the dogs this hot weather, my son has a kiddie pool for Daisy, his black lab.  When he first got her, he introduced her as my granddaughter.....  he is so funny.

I hope your day is good!

maggie

Just for fun:

Daisy   689   2620

black lab   074   3384

granddaughter   639    6423

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
          Stone Mountain
          United States
          Member #1198
          February 26, 2003
          1115 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2009, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Earthquake: 422  780  9963

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #29819
            January 7, 2006
            1251 Posts
            Posted: July 3, 2009, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Ohio midday 224

masslottery's avatar - dragon eye.jpg

United States
              Member #34117
              February 28, 2006
              757 Posts
              Posted: July 4, 2009, 6:11 am - IP Logged

i always believe that mass lottery follows the mystical side

07/03/09   1-4-1-3   eve 

07/03/09   3-7-8-1   mid day       I Agree!
                GottaBLucky's avatar - avatar 3026.gif
                Raleigh NC
                United States
                Member #18610
                July 15, 2005
                363 Posts
                Posted: July 4, 2009, 10:50 am - IP Logged

You called it Jake!!! Thanks for your posts! 

North Carolina 7/3

Day = 443

Eve = 223

Pick 4 = 4777

Flag Wave 

United States
                  Member #2217
                  September 1, 2003
                  985 Posts
                  Posted: July 4, 2009, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone but......  if you saw what fell today, the 4th, then you know, I may not always be right, but the Dragonfly does not lie!  Cool

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                    Stone Mountain, GA
                    United States
                    Member #3189
                    January 1, 2004
                    28501 Posts
                    Posted: July 4, 2009, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

GA Eve 7/4:  242!

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                      Stone Mountain
                      United States
                      Member #1198
                      February 26, 2003
                      1115 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2009, 11:29 am - IP Logged

GA players, hope you cashed in!  Blue Angel

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                        Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #27294
                        November 29, 2005
                        16090 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2009, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Ohio mid  7/4   5871..............WTG JAKE!!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

United States
                          Member #2217
                          September 1, 2003
                          985 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2009, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Hey A!!    My friend, it is always so good to hear from you!   I'm missing Sooz and haven't heard a peep from Bird in so long.... I must confess I've not been out in direct light too much lately myself.

And these numbers - my birth state OH cashing in, as I recall, on that 788 and 131 popped out.  It's just so nice to see what I see come to fruition.  Oh, but it's not over yet.  I just saw those NJ 2's - hail to that Capricorn Moon winking down.....   I hope many, many LP members have been cashing in over these very busy astrological days.

And to all my GA friends - I'm very sorry we did not have a slam dunk but I promise to keep working on it.  Always on my mind  Type