Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Had A Win For The Georgia Weekly Winfall Game

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 7 years ago by emilyg.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LOVEZ2PLAY$'s avatar - HULA BEAR-36_30_5.gif
Georgia
United States
Member #65404
September 26, 2008
2245 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2009, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let someone know about my most recent win for the Georgia lottery. There had been a game going on called Weekly WinFall, where for ten weeks starting in April, 10 ticket numbers were chosen from tickets purchased for that week and each of those winning ticket holders won $5,000.00. No, I was not one of the ten, but for each ticket bought, you still had a second chance to win in a final draw on June 30th,  when the game ended. On June 30th , they chose one person to win $1,000,000.00 (one million dollars) (not me, either) and 1,500 people with non winning tickets would win $500.00 each. Yes, I was one of the lucky 1,500 people that won $500.00!!

The weird thing about it is that I had not been playing the game, and before the last tickets that were bought, my husband had only played it once. The reason that he bought the tickets was because I kept having these signs, where I kept seeing that Weekly WinFall commercial and something kept telling me that I had to buy a ticket before the end of the promotion. It was on one of my lucky number days last week (June 23rd), that I kept getting the signs even stronger, and I finally called him and asked him to first just buy one ticket, then I said buy two tickets, one for each of us. They were $10.00 tickets. Because of other things that have happened, when I have a hunch, I don't have to do much to convince my husband to follow through with whatever I ask of him.  Last Saturday, June 27th,  was the last draw for the $5,000.00 winners and I just had this feeling that I was going to win something. For a time, I really felt that I had a good shot at getting that million dollars.

I watched the show on Saturday, and checked my ticket, but no winner. On June 30th, I saw the show where it displayed the winning ticket number for the million dollars, and nope not my ticket. I had actually forgotten about the last part of it. I was up late Tuesday night and was looking at my e-mail and noticed my e-mail from the Georgia lottery. I initially looked at it to see if anyone had won Mega Millions and then noticed the link for the Weekly WinFall game. I had tucked my tickets away and had to think for a minute where they were. I found them and went to the site and was checking the numbers, when I noticed my ticket number there. I looked at that thing 5 different times, just to make sure that I was seeing it correctly. I then asked my husband to come look at it, in case I was just tired and not seeing straight. Sure enough, we were one of the $500.00 winners. And the thing is, that first ticket out of the two, was the winning ticket!

Now, for those of you that read my old thread in the beginning, you know that I believe. And I also know that there is more to come. Anyway, I wanted to give you the numbers from my winning ticket and the other one. I am going to play them in Pick-3 for a few days and see if they might hit. My next lucky number days are July 4th and 5th. Winning ticket was 000129298 other ticket was 000129299. So my numbers will be 000  129  298  299. Just want to say keep on playing and always keep on believing. Good Luck Everyone.

RICH Or POOR It's Good To Have Money-$$!        

"Win As If You Were Used To It, Lose As If You Enjoyed It For A Change."

Cool  Debra

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22971 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2009, 8:12 am - IP Logged

Hey, great news!

Thanks for sharing your story.

You have to act on hunches/feelings. Most times they aren't meaningless.

I'm hoping part of your ticket number - 000 comes to PA.

Good luck to you and keep winning!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2009, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Congrats on your win!

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Talking Rock, GA
        United States
        Member #60369
        April 15, 2008
        398 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2009, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your win! Big Grin

I considered buying one of those.....but, being that I'm a scratcher nut, I decided to put that $10 toward the instant games instead.  I had to poke myself to buy 2 Mega Millions for tonight because the jackpot is $113 Million. Razz

A Gold account on Lottery Post:  $4.95

A Millionaire Jumbo Bucks scratcher:  $20

Airfare and hotel in March 2007 to see The Price Is Right before Bob Barker retired:  $600-something

Winning something to get a trip to a district office:  Priceless Big Grin

marlon39's avatar - avatar 3245.jpg

Philippines
          Member #71195
          February 20, 2009
          226 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2009, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Thumbs Up

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious."
          - Vince Lombardi

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Santa Ana
            United States
            Member #71159
            February 20, 2009
            651 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2009, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

You're $500.00 richer than you were last week and that is a great blessing-CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK ON WINNING BIG NEXT TIMEBanana

By the way, in CA Lottery we will a 2nd chance drawing for $1,000.00 starting 7/31/09 for new Fantasy 5 scratchers;  please wish me good luck--I've added 27 non-winning tickets into the pool so farHyper

Georgia
              United States
              Member #65404
              September 26, 2008
              2245 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2009, 3:14 am - IP Logged

Hey, great news!

Thanks for sharing your story.

You have to act on hunches/feelings. Most times they aren't meaningless.

I'm hoping part of your ticket number - 000 comes to PA.

Good luck to you and keep winning!

Hey DR65,

Thanks for the well wishes. I most DEFINITELY agree about acting on those funny feelings/hunches. I have won a few times by listening to that little voice and not ignoring the signs. I hope that you hit with that triple.

Cool  Debra

Georgia
                United States
                Member #65404
                September 26, 2008
                2245 Posts
                Posted: July 13, 2009, 3:20 am - IP Logged

Congrats on your win!

Hello ThatScaryChick

Thanks for the congrats on my win. Hope that you will also be blessed.

Cool  Debra

Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #65404
                  September 26, 2008
                  2245 Posts
                  Posted: July 13, 2009, 3:24 am - IP Logged

Congrats on your win! Big Grin

I considered buying one of those.....but, being that I'm a scratcher nut, I decided to put that $10 toward the instant games instead.  I had to poke myself to buy 2 Mega Millions for tonight because the jackpot is $113 Million. Razz

Hi Sorensonfan41,

Thanks much for the kind words. I hear you on trying to decide where to play sometimes. I too play the Mega Millions when the jackpot gets larger. I just could not ignore the signs for this one, and glad that I didn't. Good Luck to you.

Cool  Debra

Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #65404
                    September 26, 2008
                    2245 Posts
                    Posted: July 13, 2009, 3:26 am - IP Logged

Congrats Thumbs Up

Hey Marlon39,

Thanks for the congrats and I hope that you have a string of hits out there waiting on you.

Cool  Debra

Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #65404
                      September 26, 2008
                      2245 Posts
                      Posted: July 13, 2009, 3:36 am - IP Logged

You're $500.00 richer than you were last week and that is a great blessing-CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK ON WINNING BIG NEXT TIMEBanana

By the way, in CA Lottery we will a 2nd chance drawing for $1,000.00 starting 7/31/09 for new Fantasy 5 scratchers;  please wish me good luck--I've added 27 non-winning tickets into the pool so farHyper

Hi Dollar419,

You are so right that I was $500.00 richer than I was, before I thought to check that ticket. The wierd part about it all, was that I was finishing paying out the bills, and had just said to myself that it would be good if I had another $200.00 to $300.00. And then I saw the e-mail and checked my ticket! Believe me, I have said many thanks for that BLESSING. Georgia is now running a second chance draw for the Cash 3 for 33 days (June 29th thru July 31st). You have a chance to win $333.00 for a non winning Cash 3 ticket. I am going to be putting in a few for that one as well. GOOD LUCK on the CA Fantasy 5 second chance draw!!! Make sure you definitely get those on your lucky number days.

Cool  Debra

Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #65404
                        September 26, 2008
                        2245 Posts
                        Posted: July 13, 2009, 4:09 am - IP Logged

I looked at the stats on those numbers from my ticket and from July 1st when I found out about the win, until July 12th these are all of the states that hit from those numbers (129, 298, 299, 000). Too bad that I did not post them sooner for those hits that came before my post on July 3rd. I see that triple 000 even had a hit. Maybe it will still hit in other states.

Sun, Jul 12, 2009 Louisiana Pick 3  2-1-9
                        Sun, Jul 12, 2009 Missouri Pick 3  9-2-8
                        Sun, Jul 12, 2009 Washington, D.C. Lucky Numbers 0-0-0
                        Sat, Jul 11, 2009 Michigan Daily 3  2-1-9
                        Tue, Jul 7, 2009 Pennsylvania Daily Number  9-8-2
                        Thu, Jul 2, 2009 Illinois Daily 3  9-9-2
                        Thu, Jul 2, 2009 Iowa Pick 3  9-9-2
                        Wed, Jul 1, 2009 Delaware Midday 3  9-2-8
                        Wed, Jul 1, 2009 North Carolina Pick 3  1-9-2
                        Wed, Jul 1, 2009 Tennessee Midday Cash 3  2-9-1

I saw that the 299 did hit several times in Georgia but it came up as the VTRAC number (V535 or V353). On July 4th (my lucky day) it hit as 242 on the EVE draw (mirror 292). On July 5th (another lucky day) it hit as 249 for the EVE draw (mirror 299). Lastly, on July 11th (in my 3 day cycle), it hit as 974 on the MID draw (mirror 929). There is a possibility that the actual numbers will still come up in Georgia. My next two lucky days are July 13th and July 14th.

I also saw that 298 came up several times as well, also as the VTRAC number 435. It hit on the MID draw on July 7th as 324 (mirror 298) and on July 8th MID draw as 342. Then it hit again on July 11th EVE draw as 987. All within my lucky cycle days and I was not playing. I see a lot of this kind of stuff all the time.

Cool  Debra

Kentucky
                          United States
                          Member #32652
                          February 14, 2006
                          7322 Posts
                          Posted: July 13, 2009, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Hey DR65,

Thanks for the well wishes. I most DEFINITELY agree about acting on those funny feelings/hunches. I have won a few times by listening to that little voice and not ignoring the signs. I hope that you hit with that triple.

Last night when I bought my Kentucky Pick-4 tickets, I was given two free 50 cent straight tickets. I didn't win $2500 but it's still a nice promotion. Ohio runs a "red ball" promotion that adds an extra $100 to its Pick-3 games a couple times a year and also increases the Ten-Oh payoffs by 50% on certain days of the week during that game's promotion period.

It's nice to hear from someone that actually benefited. Congrats on your win!

Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #65404
                            September 26, 2008
                            2245 Posts
                            Posted: July 13, 2009, 8:07 am - IP Logged

Last night when I bought my Kentucky Pick-4 tickets, I was given two free 50 cent straight tickets. I didn't win $2500 but it's still a nice promotion. Ohio runs a "red ball" promotion that adds an extra $100 to its Pick-3 games a couple times a year and also increases the Ten-Oh payoffs by 50% on certain days of the week during that game's promotion period.

It's nice to hear from someone that actually benefited. Congrats on your win!

Hey Stack47,

Thanks for the congrats on my win. Hopefully you will get some of the good vibes hitting your way.

Cool  Debra

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31363 Posts
                              Posted: July 13, 2009, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations on your win!

love to nibble those micey feet.