Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 2:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Positive cash flow System?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 8 years ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2009, 1:37 am - IP Logged

Is there a system out there that can produce those results?  (positive cash flow)

This is the cross roads for systems to prove themselves.

The proving grounds.

There are three stipulations to qualify as a simple system. Those 3 criteria are integral in defining them. (systems)

First: Simplicity.

Second: Totally mechanical.

Third: No long winded theories and possibilities.

(Serious inquires only)....lol

Ask your doctor to see if Zolox is right for you.

Good Luck !

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19895 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2009, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

No such system exists.  When the odds of winning the smallest prize is 1:10 and winning it pays $1 then you're are never going to win more than you spend unless you win the jackpot.  Payout amounts are such that you have to beat the odds of winning a prize by a factor of 100 or more just to get back what you spent to play.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2009, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

That's what I thought. And to add insult to injury, the odds of winning a JP is astronomical. Thanks Rjoh.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19895 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2009, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

That's what I thought. And to add insult to injury, the odds of winning a JP is astronomical. Thanks Rjoh.

Even though I know all that, I continue to play and try to beat the odds because I know that is the only way I will ever come out ahead.  I'm prepare to lose a certain amount because I could do so much more if I won a jackpot than I could ever do with the amount I'm prepared to lose.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5751 Posts
          Posted: July 13, 2009, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Even though I know all that, I continue to play and try to beat the odds because I know that is the only way I will ever come out ahead.  I'm prepare to lose a certain amount because I could do so much more if I won a jackpot than I could ever do with the amount I'm prepared to lose.

My thoughts exactly. I watch how much I spend each week and throughout the year, and it adds up. But.... if I win the JP, or in the case of MM, even 2nd prize with the megaplier, and it would be more than worth the amount spent. Besides, it's impossible to win if you don't play.