Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

POLL: Pick 3 players

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

What is your level of play? (Meaning $)

$1 or $2 [ 6 ]  [17.14%]
$3 to $5 [ 9 ]  [25.71%]
$6 to $10 [ 6 ]  [17.14%]
Over $10 [ 14 ]  [40.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 35 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10391 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2009, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Just curious about this, I'm just wondering what the average spent on Pick 3 is.

The poll is for a daily amount and everday players.

If you don't play everyyday, please say so.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2009, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

I usually am not willing to spend more than $10/night on the Pick-3.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
      West Side of Sunny Florida
      United States
      Member #55048
      September 8, 2007
      3371 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2009, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

I average $5, but if I think a pair is getting due/hot I will push to $10 to chase it

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23352 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2009, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10391 Posts
          Posted: July 6, 2009, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Todd,

I had this in Discussions because it wasn't about specific numbers or picks, and I knew it would get buried in the Pick 3 forum, which it did.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23352 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2009, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Todd,

I had this in Discussions because it wasn't about specific numbers or picks, and I knew it would get buried in the Pick 3 forum, which it did.

It is in the correct forum, and that's really the only thing that matters.

It is most certainly not "buried".  If you think it's "buried", you're not using the forums tools correctly to view recent post activity.

You can't just decide to post something in an off-topic forum just because you like to see it there.  I don't think I could manage the forums if everyone was allowed to do that, and nobody would ever be able to find forums posts of specific topics.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
              Duluth GA
              United States
              Member #73845
              April 26, 2009
              5276 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2009, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Well i spend about 50 dollars a day mid/eve combined and i win alot so that is why i spend like that. I like to win monthly salary's .Smile

oxford
                United States
                Member #67493
                November 28, 2008
                12 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2009, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

I play Thur-Sun.  About $20 a day.  $10 day and $10 nite.Thumbs Up

hoopSulk Off     PROFIT IS NOT A DIRTY WORD!!!!!

United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10391 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2009, 12:10 am - IP Logged

It is in the correct forum, and that's really the only thing that matters.

It is most certainly not "buried".  If you think it's "buried", you're not using the forums tools correctly to view recent post activity.

You can't just decide to post something in an off-topic forum just because you like to see it there.  I don't think I could manage the forums if everyone was allowed to do that, and nobody would ever be able to find forums posts of specific topics.

Since it was a poll about playing Pick 3, and not suggesstions of numbers to play or numbers being played, I felt it would be more "off-topic" here than in Discussions, as it's a poll and actual discussion instead of a "Gold Sheet". 

There are currently two other threads in Discussions, Playing the Pick 4 or Pick 4, and Pick 3/4 Business Partner, which arre about Pick 3 and Pick 4 but not numbers suggestions.

I'll give you a dollar for every thread in Pick 3 that is not a suggestion of numbers to play or list of numbers to be played if you'll give me one for every thread that is. Bet? I think not.

As far as using forum tools correctly, I know people have different settings for how many threads appear per page, but I think you should know that study after study has shown that only 1 % of people doing a search for something go beyond page one.

Whatever, your movie, tyou're the director and we're bit players, but I feel you're a little off on this one.

We've been ghrough this before with Mystical. Strip out the requests for dream numbers and there's not much there. Like I said, your movie and you're the director, but if it was me I'd split Mystical into Dream Number Requests and "Things Mystical" or something (Numerology, Astrology, Magic Squares, etc...)

Lep

Lep