Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

States following each other

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by MaddMike51.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wantolearn's avatar - Lottery-058.jpg
MD\VA\DC
United States
Member #5927
July 28, 2004
102 Posts
Posted: July 6, 2009, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi.

Does any one have any idea of which state does Maryland follow?  or Virginia?

Thanks in advance

United States
    Member #34931
    March 9, 2006
    98 Posts
    Posted: July 6, 2009, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

I'll bite . . "follow" in what context?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10344 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2009, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Some people think that numbers "travel" from one state to another, so what hits in _ _ _ _ _ tonight will hit in _ _ _ _ _ _ tomorrow night.

Or so the story goes.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49636 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2009, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Lottery Post Search is Your Friend:

http://www.lotterypost.com/search?q=mirror+states&t=all

The More You Know: The Less You Don't Know!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
          Member #63356
          July 26, 2008
          1427 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2009, 9:00 am - IP Logged

You are on a good path - yes some states follow others.  Sometimes not exactly and not always the following day.  You will have to study those states and determine just how your state follows and when. 

I have two states that are very good for me - NJ and DEL, both will throw numbers or pairs to PA.  If a number hits in both states I'm looking for it to hit in PA soon, and look for it to come one way straight from one of those states. 

I waited for a long time for 706 to come, so long I forgot about it, that is  the problem, forgetting when you get old.  LOL!!!  But it did come, I posted the dern number and explained why I KNEW the number would come, did I repost the number?  NO.  I forgot. 

I also had a dream a few days ago, 599,000. I was buying a house in my dream and that  was what the price.   Did I pay attention to that dream?  No.  I let that one slip away too.  Yes it came, 995, but you can't win them all right?  But that one came quick, it only was 3 days from the dream to the hit.  Nice, maybe I'm getting better? 

Keep a list of numbers that strike your fancy and see if they hit.  Anything, if you notice a license plate while driving (I get loads of numbers that way) or one number keeps repeating in various forms around you (supermarket receipts, phone bill, etc), numbers vibrate on and around dates, and you may hit one if you are alert.

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7295 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2009, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Some people think that numbers "travel" from one state to another, so what hits in _ _ _ _ _ tonight will hit in _ _ _ _ _ _ tomorrow night.

Or so the story goes.

When we were on vacation last month I thought I saw a couple of lottery balls hitch-hiking in Indiana heading west.

Hiding Behind Computer

United States
              Member #58528
              February 18, 2008
              710 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2009, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

When we were on vacation last month I thought I saw a couple of lottery balls hitch-hiking in Indiana heading west.

Hiding Behind Computer

And you didn't give them a ride?Bash