Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Some ideas...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
mxfreekstyle's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
Mount Joy ,PA
United States
Member #76834
July 6, 2009
37 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2009, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Hi i just joined today and i was looking thru some of the other members back posts and was wondering if anybody has any information on the pennsylvania cash 5. Ive been working on cracking the cash five for around 3 yrs now and has anyone else have any trouble with the newer configuration 5/43. I used to be able to get 4 numbers usually every night but my efforts so far with the new one have been well fruitless.

Maybe if any of you could lend some insight...maybe something i havent thought of..?

so far heres what i got for the new configuration.

-every four days they get a new pattern

-there is three sets of balls and im guessing that they mix them because i cannot find the pattern for hits based on the different weights of the balls. also ive picked one number from a draw and try to find which set of balls they have used that night but no matter what number i chose,every number from 1-43 was picked in a 30days time.

-at certain times of the month the first four balls are in the teens and the fifth is usualy high 30s or 40s

-ive tried to get the full database of the cash five but there are alot of holes and 2 days when there was 2 drawings.

-i make graphs for monthly draws with 5 colums and mark down even odd days,even odd numbers,if the jackpot was won on those days.

there are afew others and i will get them posted with details tomorrow as well as details and examples for the above.

Thanks for you time!

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2009, 12:15 am - IP Logged

lottery 101 states that when a pattern develops, it's apt to disappear as fast as it arrived.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23277 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2009, 8:53 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 5 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

chattanoogadog's avatar - disney28
        chattanooga
        United States
        Member #57215
        December 22, 2007
        225 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2009, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Heres a thought, if they acutally draw a ball from ping pong balls, everytime someone touches that ball it adds just a bit of human weight to it.....Even at a very small amount...but human skin oil does have weight...so after some of those balls yeah those whom have not been touched will pop up first....

I found this kinda strange at a local church the car had a bumper sticker "Play GODS LOTTO, if you are good and your number is up you win!!!!"Big Grin Angel

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22978 Posts
          Posted: July 12, 2009, 12:27 am - IP Logged

After they changed the game from 5/39 to 5/43 I gave up trying to examine anything with Cash 5.

The odds now are approx 1/950,000+ almost as bad as other jp games.

Adding more balls didn't do the players any favors.

And so what if the starting jp increased $25,000.

I love the way the lottery tries to make things sound great for the players.

Sure, I'll take the win when it happens but won't overlook the funny business while waiting.

I don't do qp's on p3 & p4 but will do them on jp games. I've noticed that they all stink.

One number here, 2 numbers there.....wow

Lightning strikes twice and I can certainly wait but it's a slow process. I'd have to live about

2,000 more years to win the jp amount at this rate.

In what time frame have you noticed not being able to track things?

The last year?

Two?

The last couple months?

mxfreekstyle's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
            Mount Joy ,PA
            United States
            Member #76834
            July 6, 2009
            37 Posts
            Posted: July 12, 2009, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

After they changed the game from 5/39 to 5/43 I gave up trying to examine anything with Cash 5.

The odds now are approx 1/950,000+ almost as bad as other jp games.

Adding more balls didn't do the players any favors.

And so what if the starting jp increased $25,000.

I love the way the lottery tries to make things sound great for the players.

Sure, I'll take the win when it happens but won't overlook the funny business while waiting.

I don't do qp's on p3 & p4 but will do them on jp games. I've noticed that they all stink.

One number here, 2 numbers there.....wow

Lightning strikes twice and I can certainly wait but it's a slow process. I'd have to live about

2,000 more years to win the jp amount at this rate.

In what time frame have you noticed not being able to track things?

The last year?

Two?

The last couple months?

Id have to say within the past yr as far as not being able to track things. As soon as it changed over,all the patterns i was used to changed in an instant and i knew that i wouldt be able to find a real pattern again for awhile but jeeze its been forever. Ive been chasing and chasing and havent been able to get more than 3 numbers per night on like a 20dollar pick. so 20 combos for a 10-13 dollar win NOT WORTH IT!! Thank god i had a good job!! lol. it really sucked when they switched cuz it took the last 10yrs of data for me to win 4 numbers EVERY night on a 30dollar bet now i got to wait for the draws to build back up cuz none of the old thinking works...at all!!! Only way that i think we would win is if afew of us got together and pooled our money and thought processes for a few wins. Im sure that with atleast a 20bet a night from each of us and all our knowledge that mayb a few wins isnt that far from reality. i mean id rather share a couple hundred grand with afew ppl than spend near that myself in my life time chasing a win!!! Im 21 id have to say ive invested over 20 grand within the last 5yrs on the cash 5 and won about 13grand....which isnt bad considering the overall odds of winning 4 numbers!!! If anyones intrested in a pool of money and thought then leave me a msg.

Well heres a thought....recently ive found a pattern with another of penn lottos games that affects the numbers of the cash 5.....im gunna work on this for a while then post my progress.

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2009, 12:57 am - IP Logged

If they are going to create a Pick5/39 they should have gotten Florida's Mega Money: Pick4/44 + Pick1/22....To me that will have been a better idea and see the jackpot grows $500,000 every time...But again i forgot you are dealing with the USA where they take half of it in taxes...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨