Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Good Chance

Topic closed. 3703 replies. Last post 6 years ago by JonnyBgood07.

Page 206 of 247
PrintE-mailLink
win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
Member #48867
January 11, 2007
4180 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2010, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216604/1727417

Embarassedsee how upset I am..all in another thread posting...LOL...maybe my curlers are too tight....ya think??

....................ummmmm.............................you got the pick 4 going on and didn't tell us.........................that is a shame....................we forgive you this time but next time, loosen the rollers and let us in on the secret..............................................Ladee must of told you the secret (LOL). 
Good luck all.

United States
    Member #48867
    January 11, 2007
    4180 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2010, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

hey!!!!that's cool too, we got a link to your frustration smile:)

what's up yall.

ummm.....................what you mean what's up yall...........................where da numberz at?  WE Love you Gee!

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31553 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2010, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody!

I guess Jordan told you all that I have computer problems...it's being looked at at a place now but think I will buy a new one next weekend on tax free weekend.

Anyway I got 821, 742, & the 498 yesterday all boxed for $40.  I took pictures of them but I'm at the library and can't post them...left the camera home even if I could.

I miss you all very much as I am so used to posting every day and have been for a long time but think it's good to have a "forced break" like this from my computer because I'm getting some things done I have needed to do.

I also won $100 at the sweepstakes yesterday which I'll save to put towards my new computer...think I'll get it from Sam's Club.

Good luck to you all and congrats to you Jbarn for getting last nights number!Drum

See you in a week!See Ya!

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31553 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2010, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

DANG!!! VERGIE IS GOING TO GET MEEEEEEEEOogle....HEHEHEHE...DRATS!!!

...suppose to flip all sixes!!! Frown

looks like I'm going to have to "sit on the porch after all"....and learn this stuff W4L and L2W...

CONGRATS TO ALL THAT TOOK HOME SOME CASH FROM

TODAYS MIDDAY PLAY...NC....498....

Party          Cheers             Party

I sure am going to get you ConstantlyB!  As many times as you told me about that and I still have missed it at times but you will never guess what happened...yesterday I played 468 and as an afterthought I play 489 & that's how I got the number...at least I did it right that time!

This was worth driving to the library to see your post...Big Grin...I bet you don't forget it anymore!

This computer is slow as the 7 year itch but better than nothing!

Now you go sit on the porch until I tell you to come in!Big Grin Angel

United States
          Member #48867
          January 11, 2007
          4180 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2010, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Hello everybody!

I guess Jordan told you all that I have computer problems...it's being looked at at a place now but think I will buy a new one next weekend on tax free weekend.

Anyway I got 821, 742, & the 498 yesterday all boxed for $40.  I took pictures of them but I'm at the library and can't post them...left the camera home even if I could.

I miss you all very much as I am so used to posting every day and have been for a long time but think it's good to have a "forced break" like this from my computer because I'm getting some things done I have needed to do.

I also won $100 at the sweepstakes yesterday which I'll save to put towards my new computer...think I'll get it from Sam's Club.

Good luck to you all and congrats to you Jbarn for getting last nights number!Drum

See you in a week!See Ya!

Sorry to hear about you computer problems.  I am glad that you are in a shape to afford another one because so many people wouldn't be able to.  But if you like me Vergie, you miss LP even though it allows you to do things that you been wanting to get done.

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31553 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2010, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about you computer problems.  I am glad that you are in a shape to afford another one because so many people wouldn't be able to.  But if you like me Vergie, you miss LP even though it allows you to do things that you been wanting to get done.

The thing is this...it's tax free this coming weekend plus you can get one for interest free for either 90 days or 6 months with Sam's credit card (can't remember now which) but that way I can make payments and not have to pay it all at once.

I was just sitting here talking to a lady on a computer who has been a computer tech for 30 years and she said if I ever had anymore problems to call her and she is very reasonable...wish I'd met her first...oh well!

If the person that has my computer fixes it I may keep it but most likely not, since I do want a new one.

Well I'm really off the p3 subject so better cool it.

Good luck today Win4life!

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
              Wilson
              United States
              Member #54516
              August 21, 2007
              2802 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2010, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

@W4L....I took the darn things out and trying to wrap it.....I didn't play it long enough...once again!!! Forgiveness is good....Ladee is still guarding that secret.. I'm just trying to figure it out....LOL.

@Vergie....sorry to hear about the PC problems....I know it's dreadful....when I saw the number u were the first person I thought of....."I said I'm in deep cat pooh and here I am telling Vergie to put up a post- it- note"....LOL. I ain't sitting on the porch....I'm standing in the yard trying to cross the street to get to the "green pastures" that the folks on this GOOD CHANCE thread got.

.......they got the gate open but I guess I don't have the good sense to go through....trying to crawl over the fence rail. I know ....I know..it ain't a purtie site..believe u meeeeeeee.

Holla back now!

I just looked....the devil ain't down in Georgia...it fell right here in ole NC

who saw that one coming??!!

Evil Uhh       07/31 midday NC 666  Red Devil

let me guess...it jumped out of July24 eve 277 rundown ....somebody called a trip or a fake one....who was it? .....WIN4LIFE....please tell me u got that oneCooland the clue was in the P4 0600...am I reading correctly? If I am then VA gave the same clues from the p4 9555 from the same night?

Let me know if I'm right or if I'm just White Bounceout there in the ether.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Wilson
                United States
                Member #54516
                August 21, 2007
                2802 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2010, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I think it's time for some Captain Krunch...Cheerios....Raisin Bran....heck I'll even take the old stand-by Corn Flakes.

I'm talking cereal ....serial family.....where's NCJB when u need a good one???

Guess I'll be doing the Pokemon....gotta catch 'em all....Crazy

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

United States
                  Member #48867
                  January 11, 2007
                  4180 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2010, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

You reading right CB but also don't forget the 999 GA got.  That was a big clue.  I didn't play today but I did tell you and PamNC2VA about it and Like2win that a trip or fake trip was coming.

Wilson
                    United States
                    Member #54516
                    August 21, 2007
                    2802 Posts
                    Posted: July 31, 2010, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

You reading right CB but also don't forget the 999 GA got.  That was a big clue.  I didn't play today but I did tell you and PamNC2VA about it and Like2win that a trip or fake trip was coming.

So u saying since the 333 (NC 6/16 midday) were in the rundown from the 9's in  Ga..that we were to get a repeat from those numbers? Alright...I'll get the hang of it sooner or later!!

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #52091
                      May 10, 2007
                      1366 Posts
                      Posted: July 31, 2010, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

So u saying since the 333 (NC 6/16 midday) were in the rundown from the 9's in  Ga..that we were to get a repeat from those numbers? Alright...I'll get the hang of it sooner or later!!

they got me too!!!!!!!!!! heck i played the 5's when i saw the other states get that 567 but wooooooooooo look out for 755...or could it come x755????? somebody is going to get it....loll

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

Wilson
                        United States
                        Member #54516
                        August 21, 2007
                        2802 Posts
                        Posted: July 31, 2010, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

they got me too!!!!!!!!!! heck i played the 5's when i saw the other states get that 567 but wooooooooooo look out for 755...or could it come x755????? somebody is going to get it....loll

I was wondering where u were!! LOL...

.....i think we are going to be in trouble tonite as far as the p3 goes...maybe long awaited 280 230 780 785

...I've been seeing 0901 and 6901 some of everwhere...well the X109 for the P4. I got 6546 tonite and 1043 last night on the QP tip.

I'm going the cornflakes route tonite....series...

Good Luck tonite crew

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

Wilson
                          United States
                          Member #54516
                          August 21, 2007
                          2802 Posts
                          Posted: July 31, 2010, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I saw that Win! I wish I would have combo'd this, but I'd take a box any day vs. no hit. I have a couple of number, hope it helps someone.

296/962, 639, 912, 718, 845, 602/062, 168

Good luck all!

CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......U LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATIONS.....Party

Cheers@L2W...I hope u keep ur tickets in longer than I do! OFF THE CHAIN!!

KUDOS TO THOSE THAT KEPT THAT 602 IN...NC SAT EVE

LADEE...U SEE THAT....VA IS KICKING MY ....HINDPARTS...I'm going to wait it out because I feel it in my bones that 197 is on it's way to NC!!

....also..it's a darn shame that 0401 went there too.

"Close don't count except in horseshoes and hand grenades"....<<<<<heard that saying from a co-worker.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

Wilson
                            United States
                            Member #54516
                            August 21, 2007
                            2802 Posts
                            Posted: July 31, 2010, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering where u were!! LOL...

.....i think we are going to be in trouble tonite as far as the p3 goes...maybe long awaited 280 230 780 785

...I've been seeing 0901 and 6901 some of everwhere...well the X109 for the P4. I got 6546 tonite and 1043 last night on the QP tip.

I'm going the cornflakes route tonite....series...

Good Luck tonite crew

ConstantlyB....0901....1043

VA.....0401 SAT EVE 07/31

...I'm not going to complain just going to play it back in about 7 days...and see what happens...bet it does something like 6564..lol

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

Like2Win's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                              Glen Burnie, MD
                              United States
                              Member #69239
                              January 6, 2009
                              1425 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2010, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I saw that Win! I wish I would have combo'd this, but I'd take a box any day vs. no hit. I have a couple of number, hope it helps someone.

296/962, 639, 912, 718, 845, 602/062, 168

Good luck all!

Here we go!

Sun, Aug 1, 2010 Missouri Pick 3 Midday 6-0-2 STR8

Sat, Jul 31, 2010 Michigan Daily 3 Midday 8-7-1 Box

Sat, Jul 31, 2010 North Carolina Pick 3 Evening 6-0-2 STR8

Sat, Jul 31, 2010 South Carolina Pick 3 Evening 4-8-5 Box

Sat, Jul 31, 2010 Tennessee Cash 3 Evening 8-7-1, Box

Win these were in your states, now that they've hit, can you please send them back to me?

Page 206 of 247