Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numerologist.com

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34146 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2009, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

It very good for picking numbers. It predicted a number for me, i will follow it from now on. good luck if you are interested.Wink

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10351 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2009, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks marcie.

You might find this interesting also, do a search for "The Numbers Lady" or

Glynis McCants.

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34146 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2009, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks marcie.

You might find this interesting also, do a search for "The Numbers Lady" or

Glynis McCants.

Wink

Thank you 1 I will check that out!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23269 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2009, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

It very good for picking numbers. It predicted a number for me, i will follow it from now on. good luck if you are interested.Wink

Those kinds of things are great ... if you don't mind filling your e-mail inbox with spam and having your e-mail address sold to numerous marketing groups.

If something says "free" and asks for an e-mail address, they are simply trying to solicit e-mail addresses to sell to marketers.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
          Kunming
          China
          Member #57910
          January 23, 2008
          3626 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2009, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Those kinds of things are great ... if you don't mind filling your e-mail inbox with spam and having your e-mail address sold to numerous marketing groups.

If something says "free" and asks for an e-mail address, they are simply trying to solicit e-mail addresses to sell to marketers.

I Agree!

Play to win!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34146 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2009, 5:36 am - IP Logged

I hope you got something out of it! I know I will be using it for now on, it gave me 548 if you like it play  it! Have a great day!

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34146 Posts
              Posted: July 9, 2009, 5:39 am - IP Logged

Hey Jackpot you might get a winner? Good luck to you 548.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34146 Posts
                Posted: July 9, 2009, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

I will push the Spam Button right away! No problem. I am on a lot of money maling websites, so It doesn't bother me when I get spammed. I just delete it, another thing you can do f you don't won't spam coming to your email box, use Gmail.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34146 Posts
                  Posted: July 9, 2009, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

You lnow you can use Gmail for your other email. if you get the spam.