Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sting Lottery paper

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ladyt1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #29819
January 7, 2006
1243 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2009, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone here subscribe to the Sting Lottery Publication?  I didn't get the July issue and have had no answer to my email to them.  Just curious what their predictions were for the month.  Thanks in advance

ladyt1's avatar - praying hands.jpg

United States
    Member #1269
    March 14, 2003
    69 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2009, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I have the same problem with them and have not received my August issue as of yet either. I am wondering what is going on because the sheet is usually sent out very punctually. If you get any word, please let me know and I will do the same.

Thanks

Ladyt1

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34151 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2009, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

I remember seeing those books somewhere,   Are they like Booklets?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
        Member #1269
        March 14, 2003
        69 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2009, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I received my August Sting sheet in the mail today. No response as to what happened to the July

issue, I can only guess that the person was on vacation, since this is that time of year.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In response to your question, it is a sheet similiar to the Money row and Lottery bible monthly lottery number sheets if you are familiar with these.

Ladyt1

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34151 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2009, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I received my August Sting sheet in the mail today. No response as to what happened to the July

issue, I can only guess that the person was on vacation, since this is that time of year.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In response to your question, it is a sheet similiar to the Money row and Lottery bible monthly lottery number sheets if you are familiar with these.

Ladyt1

yes, I see the lottery Bilbe all the time I never buy them but my husband does. I have to remember that Booklet.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #29819
            January 7, 2006
            1243 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2009, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi I also got my August Sting sheet in the mail today and also never received the July issue.  I emailed Sting 3 seperate times and never got a reply.  Tried to look it up and could find no address or phone number other than that listed on the site.  They should still send an issue even if they are on vacation.  I have never missed an issue before and I have gotten it for a few years.  I was going to pm you and tell you the numbers on it if you didn't receive it.  How do you like it?  I really like it.

United States
              Member #1269
              March 14, 2003
              69 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2009, 6:41 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I really enjoy it and it is one of the most accurate sheets I have used. I also have never missed an issue

and have been receiving it for some years now. 

Blessings and good winnings to all!!!