Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would like to know from the NC pick-3 players?

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pcnut.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

What use would 9 to 11 combinations be?

Very useful. [ 10 ]  [66.67%]
Somewhat useful. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Still to many combinations. [ 5 ]  [33.33%]
Total Valid Votes [ 15 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
Myrtle Beach, SC
United States
Member #18457
July 12, 2005
3433 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2009, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Just curious, if you knew of 9 to 11 combinations that cycles through N.C. since the start of of both day and eve draws (March 31, 2008,) what use would these combinations be? Cycles go anywhere from week-to-week, some weeks skip-a-week, and seldom go no further than 3 weeks with a miss. As for hits, 1 to 3 hits produced on weeks that are hitting. Day of isolation plays and other info on these combination to come in due time. Some will ask, why just post the combinations. The answer to this is simple, those who know me, and the research I do, know I never post until I finish the research and I know it's effective. Example: "The 3 Pair Strategy Forecast" I currently post here at LP.

If you will, please give me some insight on this as I continue trying to increase the odds for us NC p3 players. Smile

pcnut

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

S.C.'s weekly-indicative random pairs: 05, 12, 13, 16, 18, 23, 34

Enjoy

pcnut

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
    Durham, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #58710
    February 23, 2008
    6868 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2009, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Just curious, if you knew of 9 to 11 combinations that cycles through N.C. since the start of of both day and eve draws (March 31, 2008,) what use would these combinations be? Cycles go anywhere from week-to-week, some weeks skip-a-week, and seldom go no further than 3 weeks with a miss. As for hits, 1 to 3 hits produced on weeks that are hitting. Day of isolation plays and other info on these combination to come in due time. Some will ask, why just post the combinations. The answer to this is simple, those who know me, and the research I do, know I never post until I finish the research and I know it's effective. Example: "The 3 Pair Strategy Forecast" I currently post here at LP.

If you will, please give me some insight on this as I continue trying to increase the odds for us NC p3 players. Smile

pcnut

Mail For You and thanks for all you do.

Ladee's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #52091
      May 10, 2007
      1366 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2009, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

This would be a great help.........I already use your p3 strategy and your recent posting of those that cycle the states......Thank you so much!!!

It is.....what it is!!!!!!!

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #50547
        March 7, 2007
        52 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2009, 11:46 am - IP Logged

I appreciate all you do for NC.   Ladyjane

Myrtle Beach, SC
          United States
          Member #18457
          July 12, 2005
          3433 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2009, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Mail For You and thanks for all you do.

Thank you trulyblessed for your response.

pcnut

"Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it."

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

Myrtle Beach, SC
            United States
            Member #18457
            July 12, 2005
            3433 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2009, 12:28 am - IP Logged

This would be a great help.........I already use your p3 strategy and your recent posting of those that cycle the states......Thank you so much!!!

Thank you Ladee for your response.

pcnut

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

Myrtle Beach, SC
              United States
              Member #18457
              July 12, 2005
              3433 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2009, 12:29 am - IP Logged

I appreciate all you do for NC.   Ladyjane

Thank you ladyjane for your response.

pcnut

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

lotto lynn's avatar - Yavill
                New York
                United States
                Member #65188
                September 20, 2008
                187 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2009, 11:09 am - IP Logged

pcnut

You post a lot of helpful information on the site. I would like to thank you for everything. And I am always in tune to everything that you post. Please keep up the good work!!! The 3 Pair Strategy Forecast is really great.  Thanks again.

I Like It…I Like It®Sun Smileylotto lynn       

Myrtle Beach, SC
                  United States
                  Member #18457
                  July 12, 2005
                  3433 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2009, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

pcnut

You post a lot of helpful information on the site. I would like to thank you for everything. And I am always in tune to everything that you post. Please keep up the good work!!! The 3 Pair Strategy Forecast is really great.  Thanks again.

Thank you lotto lynn for your response.

pcnut

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                    Member #71120
                    February 19, 2009
                    1209 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2009, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Hey friend,,Hope you are good,does  the rest of the country have pay outs like Georgia?  wow look at tonights...They must have a easy system....

Myrtle Beach, SC
                      United States
                      Member #18457
                      July 12, 2005
                      3433 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2009, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Hey friend,,Hope you are good,does  the rest of the country have pay outs like Georgia?  wow look at tonights...They must have a easy system....

Ga. had 3 doubles in a row. I find it more difficult to isolate doubles. As for pay outs, my intrest are with NC and SC at the moment. Thanks for visiting this poll. The comment, "Hope you are good"........you left me scratching my head on that one....... I'll just leave it at that. Smile

pcnut

David Starr Jordan

Enjoy

pcnut