Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For Weds, the 18's have it!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Maggie-Nolia.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: July 9, 2009, 7:50 am - IP Logged

Did anyone notice?  The evening p-3 drawings nationwide produced:

218 - 318 - 418 - 518 - 618 - 918   (at least a couple of these fell more than once as well)

Now that's a coincidence.    But where are these 18's coming from?  The influx of 8's (all over the place) seems logical given 7 planets in Air and Water signs - especially Aquarius which loves the number 8.   But I can't square the 18 exactly astrologically or the 9 it adds up to.

Normally too there are astrological differences across the country that change the energy just enough so that the same number does not fall in every state. 

Hmmmmm.  Maybe it's the after effect of the eclipse as the energy passes. 

I'm always open to suggestion.   Any theories out there?

As Thursday's Child - I wish you a happy and bountiful Thursday!

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
    milledgeville,Ga
    United States
    Member #68927
    January 2, 2009
    6104 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2009, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Maybe she is trying to tell us soemthing by adding the 18 together .. maybe jsut maybe 999 or 9999 is getting ready to fall someplace!!!!

Milledgeville Georgia
      United States
      Member #66959
      November 12, 2008
      37 Posts
      Posted: July 9, 2009, 8:30 am - IP Logged

Hi, brighteyes you maybe right. Maybe she is trying to tell us something. I have a feeling 9999 is going to fall somewhere. It's way over due here in Georgia. I'm still waiting for the quads.

skittles777's avatar - candle
        Douglasville
        United States
        Member #70105
        January 24, 2009
        1200 Posts
        Posted: July 9, 2009, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

218 - 318 - 418 - 518 - 618 - 918   (at least a couple of these fell more than once as well)

Now that's a coincidence.    But where are these 18's coming from?  The influx of 8's (all over the place) seems logical given 7 planets in Air and Water signs - especially Aquarius which loves the number 8.   But I can't square the 18 exactly astrologically or the 9 it adds up to.

Normally too there are astrological differences across the country that change the energy just enough so that the same number does not fall in every state. 

Jake,

GA Midday 7/9/2009    815 

Banana

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
          Member #2217
          September 1, 2003
          985 Posts
          Posted: July 9, 2009, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

I guess Skittles that they are just plain contagious!  Approve  J

middle Georgia
            United States
            Member #1893
            July 20, 2003
            1868 Posts
            Posted: July 12, 2009, 1:50 am - IP Logged

July 9       831 CT.  eve

918  N.C.  eve

Thumbs Up