Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PA Big 4 - Mid/Eve for Serious Players!

Topic closed. 1799 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Chris$.

Page 38 of 120
PrintE-mailLink
catsrule's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #55084
September 10, 2007
347 Posts
Posted: December 14, 2009, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

I guess i'll give it a try i'm picking 217x 332x maybe some of you can help fill in the x

Probably will hit in a year lol Confused

United States
    Member #9579
    December 12, 2004
    2121 Posts
    Posted: December 14, 2009, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

bazooka joe,those aren't bazookas right?

United States
      Member #55084
      September 10, 2007
      347 Posts
      Posted: December 14, 2009, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Just saw them in my workout thats all hmmmmmmmmmm didn't notice but several players do come out with same combos sometimes

Makes anyone feel better i'll go with 123x unless someone has that one to hmmmmmmmmmm

United States
        Member #9579
        December 12, 2004
        2121 Posts
        Posted: December 14, 2009, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

yes,and sometimes they hit, sometimes not.

United States
          Member #55084
          September 10, 2007
          347 Posts
          Posted: December 14, 2009, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

well i guess i'll forget it no need for the picking. i guess i better not use my workout that i used for a few years i might get the same numbers as someone else. Sorry jojosurf and dr seem not to be wanted on this post

United States
            Member #9579
            December 12, 2004
            2121 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2009, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

yes,we need all the help we can get.some predictors are hot one day,then cold the next,never know who's going to hit day to day.

United States
              Member #55084
              September 10, 2007
              347 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2009, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

for a minute there i thought you were accusing me of coping someone else's numbers. I do my own homework sometimes hours in a week. And yes alot of players do end up with the same numbers and combos. Sorry for any miss understandings.

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                phila pa
                United States
                Member #25770
                November 11, 2005
                4626 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2009, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

well i guess i'll forget it no need for the picking. i guess i better not use my workout that i used for a few years i might get the same numbers as someone else. Sorry jojosurf and dr seem not to be wanted on this post

i know many times some of my pics are the same as other posters and that is not stealing anyones post who cares if some one post the same number as i did i certanialy don't care when i see my number posted by other posters i know it may have a better chance of hitting if they come up withn a same number         WE ARE ALL HER TO WIN AND HELP EACH OTHER PLEASE STAY AND POST YOUR FULL NUMBERS YOU LIKE  IF SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE IT WELL THE DOOR'S OPEN A DAILY 152 WAS POSTED BY 8 OR 9 POSTERS WHY THEY ALL NEW IT WAS DUE  AND SO ARE MANY OTHERS IN PIC 3 AND PIC 4 WE ALL PREDICT WHAT WE LIKE  WE NEED  EVERYONES INPUT TO MAKE THIS A GREAT POST FOR ALL PA PLAYERS AND HOPE WE CAN WIN THEM ALL SOME MONEY ,THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE. NEVER THINK YOU NOT WANTED .A SAYING FROM A GREAT POSTER YOU DON'T HIT THE LOTTERY THE LOTTERY HITS YOU GOOD LUCK TO ALL OUR POSTERS

JOJO

United States
                  Member #9579
                  December 12, 2004
                  2121 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2009, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

i concur and the numbers hit in all states not just pennsylvania,but i still don't think they are from a national hub or lottery base,like pb or mm,but each state has its own drawing,but i'm not positive.

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                    phila pa
                    United States
                    Member #25770
                    November 11, 2005
                    4626 Posts
                    Posted: December 14, 2009, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello Scorpio each state does have its own daily pic 3 and pic 4 some states only have pic 3 we post numbers here for PA but they can hit anywhere and sometimes one of our posters may post a number fo PA and it hits in your state that no one posted for you.  join us and post some numbers maybe yours will hit in PA and our's will hit for you  in your State  good luck

I have been waiting for the quads to hit also

here are my pics 5172 1425 3883 3331 7247 1478 1942 3431 2219 4744 7771 7414 7640 1124 8156 1478 3498 1248 1749 5776 1000 8000 2709 3491 2251 3482  2215  2222 4444 6666 7777 0000  check these maybe  there is a good one for you hope you win some xmas cash

United States
                      Member #9579
                      December 12, 2004
                      2121 Posts
                      Posted: December 14, 2009, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

thanks,still looking for the 2222.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22883 Posts
                        Posted: December 14, 2009, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

for a minute there i thought you were accusing me of coping someone else's numbers. I do my own homework sometimes hours in a week. And yes alot of players do end up with the same numbers and combos. Sorry for any miss understandings.

LMAO catsrule!!

If someone accused me of taking their numbers......WAIT, it has ALREADY happened to me!! LOL!!! LOL!!!

anyhoo...omg I should be a millionaire for how much time I spend looking at these things...all states & PA. THEN I go and read people's posts...then

I go check some results...then I go and dilly with the sums....then I go and check what's been out in PA the last month...then I go and look...we'll

you get the idea. If someone tells me I stole something from them after I spent so much time arriving at it, they can go blow.

Alright, what I'm getting at is this: no one owns a number..there are only so many combos out there...even with big 4 chances are that someone,

somewhere, somehow, SOMETIME...will have the same number you or I or jojo or scorpio or blackapple or anyone at all has! If anyone at all

accuses you of taking their number, tell them to go take a flying leap. A person like that has a serious problem...that's not the reason to be here.

To help out is - I've seen quite a few horn tooters in my time here, those are the ones who get their feathers ruffled if you play 145 and they

mentioned it the month before last without you mentioning them, LOOK OUT!

Post away, don't worry if they look the same as someone else's or ARE the same as someone else's......you can't claim a number...but you can

miss it. Stay on your track and play or post what your w/o's are showing you...don't change what you've got, post it! The more that post the same

thing, the better! It makes sense that a lot of people seeing the same thing means it's usually coming...just like jojo said!!

Good luck to you catsrule.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22883 Posts
                          Posted: December 14, 2009, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

i know many times some of my pics are the same as other posters and that is not stealing anyones post who cares if some one post the same number as i did i certanialy don't care when i see my number posted by other posters i know it may have a better chance of hitting if they come up withn a same number         WE ARE ALL HER TO WIN AND HELP EACH OTHER PLEASE STAY AND POST YOUR FULL NUMBERS YOU LIKE  IF SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE IT WELL THE DOOR'S OPEN A DAILY 152 WAS POSTED BY 8 OR 9 POSTERS WHY THEY ALL NEW IT WAS DUE  AND SO ARE MANY OTHERS IN PIC 3 AND PIC 4 WE ALL PREDICT WHAT WE LIKE  WE NEED  EVERYONES INPUT TO MAKE THIS A GREAT POST FOR ALL PA PLAYERS AND HOPE WE CAN WIN THEM ALL SOME MONEY ,THAT IS THE BOTTOM LINE. NEVER THINK YOU NOT WANTED .A SAYING FROM A GREAT POSTER YOU DON'T HIT THE LOTTERY THE LOTTERY HITS YOU GOOD LUCK TO ALL OUR POSTERS

JOJO

I Agree!

United States
                            Member #55084
                            September 10, 2007
                            347 Posts
                            Posted: December 15, 2009, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Yeah i think most people end up with almost the same in workouts. Which I don't care either if I had put some up and another poster had the same thing. it happends. It is a good thing to see numbers coming out more than once I agree with you and jojo because it's on it's way. To me and I'm sure  to you there are so many ways and methods to get numbers and I know from studying sometimes the same numbers come up more than once using different methods. I was just thinking all the people that wins on pick 3 or 4 everyday. well everyone would be saying to eachother no you picked my number it's my win and just going back and forth of who's number it was lol

Thumbs Up         

divatwist's avatar - Lottery-067.jpg
                              phila, pa
                              United States
                              Member #79747
                              September 8, 2009
                              195 Posts
                              Posted: December 15, 2009, 8:33 am - IP Logged

There are only 0-9 numbers , so we are all bound to come up with the same numbers at some point. As a matter of fact  the numbers are so close you can check other threads from different states  and they may have the same numbers posted all leading to a different outcome. Review some associated number books you will see how the numbers connect, how they bounce off each other,  how they flow from one number to another it is magical !!!!!!

I love it when someone has the same number posted it tells me one of two things I am on the right track or we are both off because we are playing the number too soon so hold on to it since it will hit shortly.

Good luck to all posters today

DivaTwist

Page 38 of 120