Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Trac-Search

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ducksafloat.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
Wentzville, Missouri
United States
Member #2243
September 4, 2003
8495 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2009, 10:07 am - IP Logged

hey now Todd,

some days ago, LD gave me a personal online-telephone lesson in usin' the inflate/deflate tools, he also kindly & quietly called me a rabbit head for not knowin' how to use themLOL.  needless to say i was awe-struck, anyway, my thought after playin' around with it was, "can a vtrac inflate/deflate tool be created for the vtracs like those tools?  thanks.

the ducksterWink

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23277 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2009, 10:23 am - IP Logged

A rabbit head?  Clearly he should have said you were all quacked up. Thud(Bad joke)

I think you mean inspector/deflate, right?  Maybe there should be an "inflate" tool for vTracs.  Just a thought.

You can technically use Inpsector and Deflate for vTracs today if you wish.  The main thing that would be missing are the automated links to feed vTracs data directly into the tools, like you can feed results and predictions data currently, but the functionality should work OK.

BTW, that vTracs Search Engine is still in the pipeline, even though it has been so many months since I last mentioned it.  I have just been overloaded with work and some things have been put on the back burner.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
      Wentzville, Missouri
      United States
      Member #2243
      September 4, 2003
      8495 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2009, 10:38 am - IP Logged

guess quacked up would work too!  it's a good thing 2 c everybody got jokes, good r bad!

yep, inspector/deflate is exactly what i mean.  i know u a busy task masta' Big Grin(c i got jokes 2) but i also know we need to be real specific with our suggestions and questions. 

now when i ran mo-town through the tools it showed me what hadn't come, but it was quite a few p3/p4's and for me to try and look up the vtracs to accomodate the sets is a job and a half! it's a powerful thing to me to know what ain't showed face which is clearly defined in the inspector/deflate tools, since that's the main way i search for my tracs anyway, now i don't mind the search of the game, in fact, that's the thing i think i love the most, but i would like a smooth search and man, that inspector/deflate is a real cool tool and i'd love to do that with some vtracs!

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
      Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim