Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For Pennsylvania Cash 5 only

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by NEEO.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Would you work together to win a jp?

Yes [ 6 ]  [85.71%]
No [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
NO..im greedy [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 7 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
mxfreekstyle's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
Mount Joy ,PA
United States
Member #76834
July 6, 2009
37 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2009, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Im looking to start a group or somthing with a few other ppl to work on the cash 5 and to pool money for a cash 5 jp win. I believe with afew of us working together we can achieve a jp win or 2!! Id rather split a jp with afew ppl then chase it by myself forever and not even come close. Any who are interested plz eithr msg me or reply with your thoughts on this subject. THANK YOU ALL!!

Time for a win

United States
    Member #77662
    July 29, 2009
    60 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2009, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Im looking to start a group or somthing with a few other ppl to work on the cash 5 and to pool money for a cash 5 jp win. I believe with afew of us working together we can achieve a jp win or 2!! Id rather split a jp with afew ppl then chase it by myself forever and not even come close. Any who are interested plz eithr msg me or reply with your thoughts on this subject. THANK YOU ALL!!

hey man..i would like to help u out on the predictions of your lottery!  i have been studying and developing excel algorythyms for accuracy...and i would like to help u in any way i can!  just tell me what u need!  i'm pretty good at developing quick formula applications for study..i am currently studying the TN pick 5 lottery..although as of now i can't pool any money due to finances..but maybe if i can help u figure your lottery out...then u can do the same for me...2 minds is better than one! so far..i have been able to get all five numbers out of hand picking 20-25 numbers to wheel..but i still think it's a better way..maybe i can take a break from mine and help u..to change my mental block of TN PICK 5..LET ME KNOW