Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help me

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Blackie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #77066
July 13, 2009
4 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2009, 4:09 am - IP Logged

I want to play and win how do I GET STARTED?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5591 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2009, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

You are joking, right?

Study the numbers, mark a playslip and put your money down.

Or just put your money on a quickpick.

That's how to play. Winning is another whole topic.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22870 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2009, 2:10 am - IP Logged

First you need time.

Bounce around the site, go check out the forums, use the tools here, get familiar with your states #'s,

do a lot of reading/studying/practice.

Then go play what you learned.

It doesn't come easy.

germantown md
        United States
        Member #64543
        August 31, 2008
        3771 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2009, 2:20 am - IP Logged

First you need time.

Bounce around the site, go check out the forums, use the tools here, get familiar with your states #'s,

It doesn't come easy.

well put dr65.

also ask ur self which game u will like to play

then do the above and it will all fall into place 4 u

good luck

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
          Idaho
          United States
          Member #56506
          November 21, 2007
          6537 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2009, 3:05 am - IP Logged

You go to the store, buy the slips, fill them out and pay for them. Winning...well it's basically the luck of the draw. That's the hard part.

What game(s) are you looking to play? Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6, etc? It not a matter of just wanting to win. The odds of winning a jackpot game like Powerball or Mega Millions are huge. Even Pick 5 games have huge odds. If you want a better chance of winning smaller prizes, you should play Pick 3 or Pick 4. Your best bet, would be to search around or maybe read the system forum for ideas. Your question is just really vague.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34125 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2009, 10:56 am - IP Logged

Play numbers off the top of your head, or pay attention to the members here, look in your state here and see what people are predicting. You live in Arizona. look to see what numers they predict. I hope that helps, also play what your  bills are I do it all the time. your light bill ,phone, bill Cable bill.  birthdays of Family members.  Good Luck!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34125 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2009, 10:58 am - IP Logged

First you need time.

It doesn't come easy.

No it doesn't come easy like I said before it is all about luck!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

konane's avatar - wallace
                Atlanta, GA
                United States
                Member #1265
                March 13, 2003
                3333 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2009, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post where you can learn loads of strategies, systems and hone your skills.  Lots of excellent suggestions in this thread.

One thing to remember as a new player is to never let anyone tell you that you can't win.  Believe you can and will win as you develp your strategies. 

You might want to post some of your predictions on the perdiction pages as 'dry runs' .... don't be discouraged if you don't hit anything, many seasoned players don't either.  Keep on keeping on and the best of luck to you!

Good luck to everyone!

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34125 Posts
                  Posted: July 23, 2009, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post where you can learn loads of strategies, systems and hone your skills.  Lots of excellent suggestions in this thread.

One thing to remember as a new player is to never let anyone tell you that you can't win.  Believe you can and will win as you develp your strategies. 

You might want to post some of your predictions on the perdiction pages as 'dry runs' .... don't be discouraged if you don't hit anything, many seasoned players don't either.  Keep on keeping on and the best of luck to you!

Yes, It's all about the Seasons, If it is your Season you will Win! If it isn't your Season you won't! Good Luck to you though. Play Hunches, it always work for me, once i was on a lunch Break and i went to the Store to play lottery, it was a real clean Car in front of me on the road, something told me to play the liscense Tags and i did and do you know it came out 4646, I had it booxed for 1.00 so I won $800.00 so there is an example for you, play what you need you might need to pay a bill play what the Bill is. Your family members Birthdays. Use your imagination to win.I Agree!

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34125 Posts
                    Posted: July 23, 2009, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

The last message before this was meant for you CC2328 good luck!

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34125 Posts
                      Posted: July 23, 2009, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Another thing go to Libra, Surge and Lucky there are a lot of others members too, but I like them the most, they give real good workouts or numbers for the different States you can't go wrong with any of them. Go to Mystical forum is you have a dream and you don't know the numbers Members will help you out with the dream. they will give you numbers to play. Good luck again!See Ya!

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Santa Ana
                        United States
                        Member #71159
                        February 20, 2009
                        651 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2009, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP FamilyDance.  My suggestion is to pick a set of numbers to play everyday for the games you want to play and a few QPs -- and play every day, if your budget allows it; or save a certain amount per week or month, that way you'll have the money to play. And always REMEMBER TO PLAY NO MATTER WHAT--because the very minute you don't play your choosen numbers is the very day they will hit--i.e. IT'S CALLED LOTTO KARMA!!!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                          Chicago
                          United States
                          Member #70678
                          February 8, 2009
                          889 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2009, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

First you need time.

It doesn't come easy.

CC2328 read this post again^^^^^^!!!! I agree with dr65. 

The more you put into it ( learning about the lottery) the more you'll get out of it!

Best of luck to you!

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
                            Norfolk , Va
                            United States
                            Member #4541
                            May 2, 2004
                            25096 Posts
                            Posted: July 26, 2009, 1:27 am - IP Logged

I didnt read all the posts that was answering you question .  I would like to offer this though.

I was pretty much lost when it came to pick 3 games. That's what I mostly play. I was searching for advise on how to win. Here on LP there is a lot of advise if you read the posts that refer to the state you live in. Whatever game you are interested in pay close attention. After you start to understand the game you choose a little better, start posting what you feel may be a winning number or set of numbers that may win.

Don't pay for any advise from any website you find promising that you will win x amount of dollars if you use their "system ".  The only thing you should pay for ( when you understand the game better ) is an upgrade to Gold or Platinum membership here on LP . It will give you tools to help you narrow things down or give you statistics about your state. You don't have to upgrade, it's your choice.

Next, don't be afraid to ask someone for advise.  None of us started out on this site knowing much at all about the lottery. There is a long list of people here that would be happy to help you out but don't expect anyone to throw out a winning number or set of numbers to you. Get involved and before you know it , you will be here giving advise to someone else. Look at my Avatar . I have put many posts on here and when I first found this great site , I didn't even know how to put a post on a website let alone win a pick 3 number. That was in 2004.

Anyway, I hope you find this site helpful and good luck to you in your search.

Good Luck,

Blackie.