Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream Help Please

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by meash927.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
meash927's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
miami, fl
United States
Member #66710
November 3, 2008
17 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2009, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

anyone please help me with numbers for the name CARNELL YVETTE WILLIAMS. (nickname "Pipie")

i had a dream a guy chased me and a friend to ask me about my aunt Carnell, in the dream he said her full name repeatedly.

I dnt knw if it has anything to do with the fact that my cousin (her son) is in a custody battle for his new born daughter which he named Carnell Yvette Williams.  today i went to court with him to dispute a name change with his ex. b/c she changed her mind about the baby's name. but any how, i feel the name is of importance b/c 11 years ago today was the funeral of my aunt carnell. She passed on july 7th and we had her memorial on the 14th. anything will help, thanx in advance.

Ga
    United States
    Member #1207
    February 28, 2003
    4808 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2009, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

anyone please help me with numbers for the name CARNELL YVETTE WILLIAMS. (nickname "Pipie")

i had a dream a guy chased me and a friend to ask me about my aunt Carnell, in the dream he said her full name repeatedly.

I dnt knw if it has anything to do with the fact that my cousin (her son) is in a custody battle for his new born daughter which he named Carnell Yvette Williams.  today i went to court with him to dispute a name change with his ex. b/c she changed her mind about the baby's name. but any how, i feel the name is of importance b/c 11 years ago today was the funeral of my aunt carnell. She passed on july 7th and we had her memorial on the 14th. anything will help, thanx in advance.

Good luck

nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #13581
      April 9, 2005
      699 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2009, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

how old she was when she die

meash927's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
        miami, fl
        United States
        Member #66710