Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Heads Up - All you dreamers

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 7 years ago by AGF310.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2009, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Being a child of Mercury, whenever this planet becomes super-active, my head starts spinning, kinda literally.  Between this moment and the next 48 hours, Merc isn't necessarily bouncing, but it's out there trying to get our attention with several alliances that will be ramping up intuition all over the planet.

Today, after 12 noon EST, there will be a lot of communication to be had.  If I were in a position of power, I'd walk into a meeting and hold my tongue.  I'd bet someone is going to let slip a great gaffe, maybe even a secret.  Seriously, this is going to happen.  Just listen and then speak.

Unless, of course, you must.  I experienced a very strange accosting about 7 p.m. last evening.  I was driving down a town street when I needed to pull to the curb to deal with the cell.  I signalled and did so, sitting with the signal on and truck in park.  At the time, there was not another soul before me or in my rear view mirror.  I became aware after maybe a minute that a car coming from the opposite direction was stopped directly next to me and the driver was staring a hole through me.  Hmmm, I thought, maybe someone who thought they knew me or my truck.  As I dealt with my business, I was conscious that the same vehicle had now made a U-turn and had swung in on my bumper.  So, a guy gets out and walks up to my window which was partially down.  He asked if I was meeting someone.  I said no.  He asked what I was doing.  I told him.  He said he needed to know because "we were not expecting" anyone.   I pointed out, again, that I had pulled over because I needed to, and that obviously my turn signal was still on and my truck was running.    He made another comment which I don't recall.  At this point, I stated that again I had pulled over because I needed to and was there a law I didn't know about on this public street?  Apparently, the word "law" though not used in any threatening manner was all it took as he retreated wishing me a good day.

What did I venture inadvertently into - was this a wrong place, wrong time moment, neightborhood surveillance gone paranoid, or just parking wars that I was unaware of and stumbled into?  If anyone is wondering why I did not react more aggressively, I can assure you it's not because I could not.  The man's stance, posture, and initial focus on me was negative aggressive as if he was waiting for someone to cross a line, so to speak.  I just happened to cross that line and I was aware that I was in a situation that might actually turn quite ugly.  I held my ever ready to run tongue because my intuition was at full-stretch in my ear telling me that I needed to remain as calm and focused as possible.  I actually acted detached, nonconcerned at least until that last comment, to tell this man clearly that I was not a threat or who he was looking for.  Keep in mind, this was in broad daylight, on a town street where people were perhaps a stone throw away.  What was this man thinking?

I recount this to put the focus on intuition. Whether it be numbers or well-being, your intuition is right there for you and, if you deny it, you probably already know what can happen.  We are in a high intuition place for all Sun Signs right now and will be through the next day or two.   For the dreamers, tonight after midnight will be very active as Merc joins up with Pluto - the planet of surprises.  Before you sleep tonight, ask to dream and remember winning numbers for any game you wish to play.   Any dream that happens, make every effort to remember - it may be of utmost importance to your world.  On the 17th, Mercury moves to LEO, the Lion or Lioness of Fire, and we will be ready to rock!   But, for now, it will be the dreamers that hold the key.   You know, that famous quote - "...to sleep, perchance to dream.."  I always think of as being positive but in reality, Hamlet was trying to escape from reality and feared even dreams would not let him rest.    I say don't fear your dreams, welcome and embrace them, even the difficult ones and, most importantly, listen.

I hope your day is extraordinarily lucky.   J

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
    $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
    Member #4290
    April 9, 2004
    16416 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2009, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up, Jake. I am a serious dreamer and have been since I was around 5 years old. I had two heavy duty ones yesterday and today. I was born on Wednesday so maybe Mercury is trying to give me a head start. Yesterday's dream has already manifested to my delight and now I KNOW what's going on because of you. Thanks so very much for being a blessing in my life today!!!!!!!

Meditate    Dreaming  Meditate

I am a money magnet. 

Clover Thumbs Up 

Ga
      United States
      Member #1207
      February 28, 2003
      4801 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2009, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Thanks for you post.

bigguy5's avatar - peace
        charlotte.n.c
        United States
        Member #37585
        April 17, 2006
        365 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2009, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up, Jake. I am a serious dreamer and have been since I was around 5 years old. I had two heavy duty ones yesterday and today. I was born on Wednesday so maybe Mercury is trying to give me a head start. Yesterday's dream has already manifested to my delight and now I KNOW what's going on because of you. Thanks so very much for being a blessing in my life today!!!!!!!

i  ws  born  on  wednesday  june 5th,       i  also  is a  dreamer   too,

watch  for  100.  i  dream   that    number    1 morning  ago,

bigguy5's avatar - peace
          charlotte.n.c
          United States
          Member #37585
          April 17, 2006
          365 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2009, 10:37 am - IP Logged

ruled  by  merury,  ur  numbers  is   711/1716,

bigguy5's avatar - peace
            charlotte.n.c
            United States
            Member #37585
            April 17, 2006
            365 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2009, 10:39 am - IP Logged

i  ws  born  on  wednesday  june 5th,       i  also  is a  dreamer   too,

watch  for  100.  i  dream   that    number    1 morning  ago,

if  u  is  virgo,      010/1101

savannah, ga
              United States
              Member #37345
              April 13, 2006
              342 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2009, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Jake, I loved the story and the update on Mercury. I have been having some dreams lately that were odd. Yesterday I had a strong feeling to play these numbers in Ga.:  2020 and 0000. In my work I needed to get a code   for a lock  and I had to call to get the combo. The lady I called did not have it but she called an associate who gave it to her. The woman who knew it  is very spiritual , not a numbers player but very prosperous and blessed. She said try 2020 and if that does not work, try 0000. 2020 opened the lock.

L J1's avatar - chi jpeg.jpg
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #54181
                August 8, 2007
                123 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2009, 11:00 am - IP Logged

In regards to your last paragraph, 1st couple of sentences....

There's no doubt about it. The intuition does work.

Last Sunday I was working on some numbers for my P5 game in MI, after hours of deciding what numbers to play, I selected 15 numbers, wheeled them into 6 lines, and after I noticed the total sum for each line was very low, I bailed, didn't play the six lines. I saved the wheel with the numbers just to see what would of happened. 

hmm... you know, if I would of played those six lines, 4 out of the 15 numbers came in. I had 3 key (power) numbers in the wheel, two of those numbers matched also. I would of scored two 3/5 wins, for $20.00 and four 2/5 wins for $4.00.

Instead, I played another wheel with 12 numbers that cost three dollars, and I played the same wheel with 12 other numbers that also cost three dollars; besides the first 12 numbers, so I still played six lines in all. But the take on those six lines were only two 2/5 wins at $2.00.

If only I would of listened to my intuition, on following thru with the selected wheel of the fifteen numbers. Next time, I will be following my first hunch, so I can win a bunch.

Balance is Key

United States
                  Member #2217
                  September 1, 2003
                  985 Posts
                  Posted: July 15, 2009, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Love this energy  - Everyone so far has touched on something - 711 is one of my favorite numbers.  Just had a discussion with GA friend about 1101 and have been seeing 0000 quite frequently.    Nbey - so good to hear from you and so happy to hear the dreams are helping.   Everyone - thank you and you are most certainly welcome!

An offshoot - that discussion I mentioned actually started with 1101, then 1111, 1113, 1131, and finally 1133.  It just happened again today with emphasis on the 1131 and 1111.   Since 1111 fell in MD, it has been sold out every single day in DE very early in the game.  Wishing and hoping at their best. 

TOPCOP38's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                    SOUTHWESTERN, PITTSBURGH ,PENNSYLVANIA
                    United States
                    Member #8482
                    November 7, 2004
                    296 Posts
                    Posted: July 15, 2009, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Thanks so much for sharing ~

Cleveland, OH
                      United States
                      Member #77139
                      July 15, 2009
                      10 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2009, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I am really loving this site.  thanks for the heads up.  I have been doing (practicing) more astral travel so the significance of numbers is really big with me.  I hope that I can learn more from everyone.  Some numbers I am playing right now are 1101, 101, 100, 111 and are in target with what people are predicting.  Mercury is normally not a great time for me, although the full moon is, I am a Scorpio.

United States
                        Member #2217
                        September 1, 2003
                        985 Posts
                        Posted: July 15, 2009, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Dollmaker - wow - on the money for DE with your thoughts on 101.  I am somehow just not surprised!   If I forgot to say so, welcome to LP - nice to meet you!     Type    J

United States
                          Member #2217
                          September 1, 2003
                          985 Posts
                          Posted: July 15, 2009, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Really in the ballpark today with the 010 and 1101 with 101 falling straight in DE.   Both you and dollmaker thinking clearly along the same lines!

skittles777's avatar - candle
                            Douglasville
                            United States
                            Member #70105
                            January 24, 2009
                            1200 Posts
                            Posted: July 15, 2009, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Being a child of Mercury, whenever this planet becomes super-active, my head starts spinning, kinda literally.  Between this moment and the next 48 hours, Merc isn't necessarily bouncing, but it's out there trying to get our attention with several alliances that will be ramping up intuition all over the planet.

Today, after 12 noon EST, there will be a lot of communication to be had.  If I were in a position of power, I'd walk into a meeting and hold my tongue.  I'd bet someone is going to let slip a great gaffe, maybe even a secret.  Seriously, this is going to happen.  Just listen and then speak.

Unless, of course, you must.  I experienced a very strange accosting about 7 p.m. last evening.  I was driving down a town street when I needed to pull to the curb to deal with the cell.  I signalled and did so, sitting with the signal on and truck in park.  At the time, there was not another soul before me or in my rear view mirror.  I became aware after maybe a minute that a car coming from the opposite direction was stopped directly next to me and the driver was staring a hole through me.  Hmmm, I thought, maybe someone who thought they knew me or my truck.  As I dealt with my business, I was conscious that the same vehicle had now made a U-turn and had swung in on my bumper.  So, a guy gets out and walks up to my window which was partially down.  He asked if I was meeting someone.  I said no.  He asked what I was doing.  I told him.  He said he needed to know because "we were not expecting" anyone.   I pointed out, again, that I had pulled over because I needed to, and that obviously my turn signal was still on and my truck was running.    He made another comment which I don't recall.  At this point, I stated that again I had pulled over because I needed to and was there a law I didn't know about on this public street?  Apparently, the word "law" though not used in any threatening manner was all it took as he retreated wishing me a good day.

What did I venture inadvertently into - was this a wrong place, wrong time moment, neightborhood surveillance gone paranoid, or just parking wars that I was unaware of and stumbled into?  If anyone is wondering why I did not react more aggressively, I can assure you it's not because I could not.  The man's stance, posture, and initial focus on me was negative aggressive as if he was waiting for someone to cross a line, so to speak.  I just happened to cross that line and I was aware that I was in a situation that might actually turn quite ugly.  I held my ever ready to run tongue because my intuition was at full-stretch in my ear telling me that I needed to remain as calm and focused as possible.  I actually acted detached, nonconcerned at least until that last comment, to tell this man clearly that I was not a threat or who he was looking for.  Keep in mind, this was in broad daylight, on a town street where people were perhaps a stone throw away.  What was this man thinking?

I recount this to put the focus on intuition. Whether it be numbers or well-being, your intuition is right there for you and, if you deny it, you probably already know what can happen.  We are in a high intuition place for all Sun Signs right now and will be through the next day or two.   For the dreamers, tonight after midnight will be very active as Merc joins up with Pluto - the planet of surprises.  Before you sleep tonight, ask to dream and remember winning numbers for any game you wish to play.   Any dream that happens, make every effort to remember - it may be of utmost importance to your world.  On the 17th, Mercury moves to LEO, the Lion or Lioness of Fire, and we will be ready to rock!   But, for now, it will be the dreamers that hold the key.   You know, that famous quote - "...to sleep, perchance to dream.."  I always think of as being positive but in reality, Hamlet was trying to escape from reality and feared even dreams would not let him rest.    I say don't fear your dreams, welcome and embrace them, even the difficult ones and, most importantly, listen.

I hope your day is extraordinarily lucky.   J

Jake,

Funny you should mention of dreams, intuitions, and situations.  In my dream the night before I dreamed of my step father's mother.  We were in the kitchen with one of her son (Camille) and camille put this cup of tea on the table for me.  I have not seen this woman in many many years since her death.  Now, last night I dreamed that I was walking and this man was walking next to me and my son (Jamie) born in 87 was walking next to me. All three (3) of us walked to this RED car but the car had a flat tire and the man started to work on the tire and he told my son to jack it from the back and he did and the car seem to flip upsidedown.  Today, I trotted very carefully.  However, on my way home today from work I got a call from security from 6 Flags that my daughter had lost her phone (red) and I picked it up at the gate without a sinch. Not sure what's the meaning but hopefully I can get a good dream tonight.  Thank you for the heads up!  I'm an ARIES Wednesday child.  Pleasant dreams everyone! Bed

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                              Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #27294
                              November 29, 2005
                              15845 Posts
                              Posted: July 16, 2009, 5:55 am - IP Logged

Jake,

Funny you should mention of dreams, intuitions, and situations.  In my dream the night before I dreamed of my step father's mother.  We were in the kitchen with one of her son (Camille) and camille put this cup of tea on the table for me.  I have not seen this woman in many many years since her death.  Now, last night I dreamed that I was walking and this man was walking next to me and my son (Jamie) born in 87 was walking next to me. All three (3) of us walked to this RED car but the car had a flat tire and the man started to work on the tire and he told my son to jack it from the back and he did and the car seem to flip upsidedown.  Today, I trotted very carefully.  However, on my way home today from work I got a call from security from 6 Flags that my daughter had lost her phone (red) and I picked it up at the gate without a sinch. Not sure what's the meaning but hopefully I can get a good dream tonight.  Thank you for the heads up!  I'm an ARIES Wednesday child.  Pleasant dreams everyone! Bed

Nice observation Jake!  I hope you caught that  101,  110!

deceased   771   769

man   850   974   562   508   652   0623

Jamie   157   127 

son   160   170   127

jack   628   118   970   290   6701

flat   677  564   7205

walking   125   314   175   2721

red   173    443   124   111   5955

tire   895   284   298   928   107   1444

flip   047   348   4085

car   414   470   810  798   233   7535

Ga eve had  731 skittles, good luck!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend