Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Generate most winning numbers groups (HELP!)

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by alikirca20.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
komotini
Greece
Member #72381
March 16, 2009
28 Posts
Posted: July 15, 2009, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

I have 6/49 results. I want to generate 20 numbers (or more) which contain the most 5 or 6 of 6 winining numbers from results.

For example:we have 20 numbers and this group 23 times included 5 or 6 of 6 wining numbers from 550 results.

As far as I know, to find the best 20 numbers contain the most winning numbers, you must try all combination of 20/49 severally.

How can we do it, is it possible or not, is there any program, software you know? 

Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: July 15, 2009, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I don't think your getting any replys because nobody understand what you asking..I know I don't..Maybe QP's is the way to go..Good luck...

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: July 15, 2009, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

I have 6/49 results. I want to generate 20 numbers (or more) which contain the most 5 or 6 of 6 winining numbers from results.

For example:we have 20 numbers and this group 23 times included 5 or 6 of 6 wining numbers from 550 results.

As far as I know, to find the best 20 numbers contain the most winning numbers, you must try all combination of 20/49 severally.

How can we do it, is it possible or not, is there any program, software you know? 

Thanks ahead of time for any suggestions.

First thing that you want to do:

I have 6/49 results. I want to generate 20 numbers (or more) which contain the most 5 or 6 of 6 winining numbers from results.

Possible, but hard to do, I would thing, at least often.

For example:we have 20 numbers and this group 23 times included 5 or 6 of 6 wining numbers from 550 results.

Are the "results" lines-combinations? If so, that statement can't be right, 1 time maybe, sometimes, but not 23 times, unless when you say "results" you really mean "prediction-times-drawings", if so then it might be possible to win 23 times with 20 numbers on 550 drawings.

To win 23 times out of 550 drawings with 20 numbers is possible, I guess, maybe with the right program and technique, Which program? I don't know as I am not familiar with many jackpot kinds of programs.

Your country man "LottoArchitect", might be able to help you:

http://www.lotterypost.com/member/4030

Good Luck!

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

komotini
        Greece
        Member #72381
        March 16, 2009
        28 Posts
        Posted: July 16, 2009, 7:07 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much "lantern" for your explication. Unfortunely my english is not very well. But some people understand me right and send me private message for helping. Thanks again.

I said 550 results in my first message. "Results" means "past drawings".

I wait for new suggestions...