Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

sorry for this question..

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 8 years ago by pepper1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
Deeping in Ramdoness
Dominican Republic
Member #73824
April 25, 2009
238 Posts
Posted: July 16, 2009, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

maye as been asked a lot of time but i use the search option to fin. and not found nothing. just the same question..

one.. or some users of LP. as WON the jackpot some time??? ... or some users as WIN more of 1  TIME.. the pick4 straitg. online that pay 1. to 9000?

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: July 17, 2009, 12:06 am - IP Logged

If someone hit the JP, they most likely kept it to themselves.

Northern Ohio
      United States
      Member #63551
      August 1, 2008
      203 Posts
      Posted: July 17, 2009, 8:48 am - IP Logged

If I won the JP, I would come on here with a new IP address and a new name, and blog about what is going on. Not to brag, but to answer a great deal of questions everyone would have...e.g. "are you supposed to sign the back of the lottery ticket?" "what's the process for setting up a revocable trust?" "did you choose the lump sum or the payments? Why?" etc.

DC81's avatar - batman39
        MI
        United States
        Member #54830
        August 31, 2007
        985 Posts
        Posted: July 18, 2009, 2:09 am - IP Logged

If I won the JP, I would come on here with a new IP address and a new name, and blog about what is going on. Not to brag, but to answer a great deal of questions everyone would have...e.g. "are you supposed to sign the back of the lottery ticket?" "what's the process for setting up a revocable trust?" "did you choose the lump sum or the payments? Why?" etc.

Yeah, same goes for me, I would not continue using this name either. I don't know how closely Todd keeps track of the IPs though, don't think it would be a problem, especially if your IP address isn't static. Just don't post under both names at a the same time or change your IP before doing so, heh. Not like it'd matter since I'd be so busy I'd flat out disappear for a little while, maybe forever anyway. Or at least until I move somewhere else, out of Michigan...

You can't predict random.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
          West Side of Sunny Florida
          United States
          Member #55048
          September 8, 2007
          3371 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2009, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Yeah, same goes for me, I would not continue using this name either. I don't know how closely Todd keeps track of the IPs though, don't think it would be a problem, especially if your IP address isn't static. Just don't post under both names at a the same time or change your IP before doing so, heh. Not like it'd matter since I'd be so busy I'd flat out disappear for a little while, maybe forever anyway. Or at least until I move somewhere else, out of Michigan...

I Agree!  I have often thought, 'would I go back on LP and let eveyone know??'   But even going on under another IP address and name isn't comfortable for me.   Its also why I don't put my #'s for mega or ny lotto in the predictions.  Only Take 5, 3 & 4 way

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

pepper1's avatar - batman38
            hotatlanta
            United States
            Member #70664
            February 8, 2009
            1446 Posts
            Posted: July 18, 2009, 11:40 am - IP Logged

With that much money I buy a new computer set up a new name, and answer all the question