Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

2 Questions: Is important to me..Pick6 Monopoly...

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: July 18, 2009, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Guys is one of those questions i'll really like to know the answer...So please participate and give me feedback as much as possible because i'll really like to know the answer to it...And thanks a lot...

If you was to get a check every month for 40,000 dollars to try and win Pick6...Do you think you could win Pick6 every month...

Which one do you rather do? There are 2 choices....Here are the choices:

Choice A:   Let's assume you could afford $200 every month...Do you rather chip in $200 dollars every month with 2,000 people for 2 years and achieve 10 million dollars, placed in the bank at 5% it will be 500,000 dollars every year divided by 12 months it will give you: 40,000 dollars to play every month to try and win Pick6...Now i don't know the answer but assume you could win Pick6 jackpot every month with the $40,000 forever...

Then you raffled the jackpot between the 2,000 members every month forever...You will have odds of 1 in 2,000 every month forever instead of 1 in 14 million or 1 in 30 million...This is Choice A...And your money will not go nowhere it will be there sitting in the bank...

Choice B is Pooling...

So the question i am asking is: which one do you rather take Choice A or Choice B....And can you win Pick6 with $40,000 every month to play PIck6....Those are the 2 questions i am asking and i really will like to know the answers too....REMEMBER THERE ARE 2 QUESTIONS..

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19818 Posts
    Posted: July 18, 2009, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

I probably spend about $200 a month on my own dumb schemes to  win a lottery, but I'm not interested in contributing even a dollar to someone else trying to do the same.  If I was going to participate in a pool, it would only be with friends I knew personally and not with some internet buddy. 

You should have a third Choice C - neither of the above.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: July 18, 2009, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Guys is one of those questions i'll really like to know the answer...So please participate and give me feedback as much as possible because i'll really like to know the answer to it...And thanks a lot...

If you was to get a check every month for 40,000 dollars to try and win Pick6...Do you think you could win Pick6 every month...

Choice A:   Let's assume you could afford $200 every month...Do you rather chip in $200 dollars every month with 2,000 people for 2 years and achieve 10 million dollars, placed in the bank at 5% it will be 500,000 dollars every year divided by 12 months it will give you: 40,000 dollars to play every month to try and win Pick6...Now i don't know the answer but assume you could win Pick6 jackpot every month with the $40,000 forever...

Then you raffled the jackpot between the 2,000 members every month forever...You will have odds of 1 in 2,000 every month forever instead of 1 in 14 million or 1 in 30 million...This is Choice A...And your money will not go nowhere it will be there sitting in the bank...

Choice B is Pooling...

So the question i am asking is: which one do you rather take Choice A or Choice B....And can you win Pick6 with $40,000 every month to play PIck6....Those are the 2 questions i am asking and i really will like to know the answers too....REMEMBER THERE ARE 2 QUESTIONS..

you could also do for instace, if you went after $5 million pick6 jackpots and accumulated them, then 12 months x $5 million = 60 in 1 year x 10 years = $600 million which divided by 2,000 members it will be 1 in 3 odds of getting 1 million dollars...

but if you take the $60 million x 15 years = 900 million which divided by 2,000 it will almost equal if you divided it in $1 million dollars each member it will be: almost 1 in 2 odds of getting 1 million dollars....

and if you like after the 15th year you pull the plug and get your money back you get your $200 dollars that you placed for 2 years back...LOL....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: July 18, 2009, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

I probably spend about $200 a month on my own dumb schemes to  win a lottery, but I'm not interested in contributing even a dollar to someone else trying to do the same.  If I was going to participate in a pool, it would only be with friends I knew personally and not with some internet buddy. 

You should have a third Choice C - neither of the above.

Rjoh the reason why i mentioned it is because isn't it true that the more money you got the better odds/chances you got of winning the Pick6?If it was Pick5 i would have let it slide but Pick6 is not Pick5, Pick6 is a lot harder than Pick5....

Also people that are going to answer can you please answer me if you think that with $40,000 every month with it you could win PIck6....yes or no....

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19818 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2009, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Also people that are going to answer can you please answer me if you think that with $40,000 every month with it you could win PIck6....yes or no....

They should probably include their strategy too if they answer yes.  Would they play $5000 worth of lines every drawing or spend the $40,000 on one drawing?  If they play every drawing, would the 5000 lines be different each time?  Do they have a special way of picking their combinations to increases their odds of winning the jackpot and etc.?

Evil Looking       

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: July 18, 2009, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Choice B is Pooling...

RJOH i am not talking about LP memebers i am talking people in your community...

You know i just realized this...The same way you could do it with a lotto, You could do this with a car...For example...2,000 people x 200 every month for 2 years = 10 million dollars...Now the 5% interest on those $10 million is $500,000 EVERY YEAR and 500,000 divided by $10,000 price of a cheap car = 50...That's 50 cars a year x 20 years = 1,000 cars...So 2,000 people with 1,000 cars that's 1 in 2 odds of getting a brand new $10,000 car...Except the 20th year they all pull the plug and get their 200 dollars a month for 2 years they get it back...Nobody paid for the car...

like for your kids, like an initial investment for your kids when they are born so that when they grow up and turn 21 old enough to drive they have their car....

That will be 1 in 2 odds of getting a brand new $10,000 car...Imagine if the car had costed $5,000 like a used car, then all 2,000 people will have gotten a used car for their kids...But what's funny? is that they will have gotten the 200 dollars for 2 years that they initially had invested, they will get it back...So theoretically they will not pay for anything...

The only problem with this theory is taxes....

i wonder if you could do it with a house? GET A HOUSE FREE...lol...

even if you can get a 1 in 2 odds to get a brand new house it will have been a breakthrough....

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: July 18, 2009, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

They should probably include their strategy too if they answer yes.  Would they play $5000 worth of lines every drawing or spend the $40,000 on one drawing?  If they play every drawing, would the 5000 lines be different each time?  Do they have a special way of picking their combinations to increases their odds of winning the jackpot and etc.?

RJoh i meant to say: All at once all $40,000 at once...would they win it...

LIke how much does a wheel size 40 cost? A well constructed Pick6 wheel size 40 how many tickets will it come out to...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19818 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2009, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

LIke how much does a wheel size 40 cost? A well constructed Pick6 wheel size 40 how many tickets will it come out to...

Before I retired nine of my co-workers asked me to come up with 500 lines to play in the Ohio Super Lotto which was 6/49+1 game at the time.  They would  contribute $50 each along with my $50 and I would have to make out the play slips and play them.  I and one of the guys in the pool spent an evening making out play slips and went to two different stores to run them.  We only had to make out 50 slips each but I promised myself I would never get stuck making out that many slips again.  I can't imagine the logistics of making out 8,000 slips and getting them all ran even using several terminals.  Even then you would only be covering less than 1% of the possible combinations.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19818 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2009, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

What you need is a list of  40,000 pick6 combinations picked randomly if you plan to play QPs or custom picked if you have a strategy that you can check against the next drawing of the pick6 game you plan to play.  This way you would know if your idea is a fantasy or a realistic strategy for winning a pick6 jackpot. 

Ohio has a pick6 game that has gone almost a year with no winners and I'm sure they are selling a few thousand tickets for every drawings.  Several Ohioans have won a MegaMillions jackpot during this same period.

Evil Looking