Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Terry Fisher System?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Shawn67.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
Deeping in Ramdoness
Dominican Republic
Member #73824
April 25, 2009
238 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2009, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

what about this guy.. sounds.. like a good guy. and not a SELLER like STEFAN VALVENDE and KEN SILVER. this system he are WON 2 times the loterry jackpot in asutralia.. 2 times in  1 year.. and a lot of.

minor price. of #5 numbers.. below of $75,000  so he have all the CHEKS in his website in google you put his name and are alot of sites tha say the same thing.. what  clase of system he use??  IS NOT EASY WON 2 times the lottery in one year he say the same time.. IS NOT LUCKY.. is a system is the math.. so i trying to buy this sytem some body a buy the system l.. its good. or is like the others..

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2009, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Let me tell you  a story.

Years ago I changed jobs and my new company had a golf league.  I joined.  My partner was the absolutely worst golfer in the world, taking at least 6 strokes to sink the ball and usually took a ten.

On one particular week-end, as we approached a par five, he executed a most magnificent drive, worthy of a pro.  He proceeded to put his second shot within ten feet of the green, again a most maginificent shot.  He then chipped up to within three feet of the hole.  He scored a birdie ( one under par ).   As we stood on the next tee, this man, this horrible golfer began giving the rest of us lessions!!!

The moral of the story is this:  I have no doubt that Steve Fisher won a lotto jackpot.  Having done so, he now holds forth as an expert and is giving advice when the truth is he is no better than the rest of us when it comes to predicting numbers.  To minimize his losses he is offering "shares" in any future jackpot he wins, a scheme that one can find all over the Web. 

I know not what others may do but as for me, I will spend my money on my lottory with my system.  I have more fun that way.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
      Member #45970
      September 1, 2006
      4763 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2009, 3:51 am - IP Logged