Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

sharing a pick3 system for us here at lp

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
philadelphia,pa
United States
Member #70349
January 30, 2009
84 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2009, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

i recently pick up a free copy of pick3edge and one of the system out of many is the pick3edge 238 system which shows good results for me anyway

it's simple to use just find out what was yesterday's number and and write it down then write down 238 below last night number then simply take away 238 then play the result. let me give you a sample  468

-238

230 play this number this is just a sample. for better results play box

philadelphia,pa
    United States
    Member #70349
    January 30, 2009
    84 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2009, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

i forgot if anybody out there has  any success with this system post a reply so others can see if it's good system to use or not.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31358 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2009, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

so - 919

=    781????      lottery math or regular?

love to nibble those micey feet.

philadelphia,pa
        United States
        Member #70349
        January 30, 2009
        84 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2009, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

hay emilyg lottery math is what you should use when subtracting the numbers. i hope it gives you good results and if it does post it.

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
          Member #69169
          January 5, 2009
          2122 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2009, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

I have that book as well. But I do not use any of its methods

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7314 Posts
            Posted: July 23, 2009, 10:48 am - IP Logged

i forgot if anybody out there has  any success with this system post a reply so others can see if it's good system to use or not.

There just happens to be 999* different 3 digit numbers we can subtract (or add) from the last drawing and create another 3 digit number. The success of "scientifically" or randomly picking the one 3 digit number to use that will beat the odds (999-1) is exactly the same as playing any other 3 digit number.

I suppose the theory here is the results of subtracting 238 will give you a hit within a short period of time that means winning more than you spent, but when you look at the last year pick-3 results, you'll find that at least 350 three digit numbers were drawn with some being drawn twice or more. The only difference between playing the number 238 for a year and subtracting 238 from each drawing is you'll have a different number to play each day (unless 000 is drawn).

If someone wants a different number to play every day, this method is a way to do it but only time will tell you if it's profitable or not.

*subtracting 000 would give you the same number.

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
              Member #45970
              September 1, 2006
              4763 Posts
              Posted: July 23, 2009, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

There just happens to be 999* different 3 digit numbers we can subtract (or add) from the last drawing and create another 3 digit number. The success of "scientifically" or randomly picking the one 3 digit number to use that will beat the odds (999-1) is exactly the same as playing any other 3 digit number.

I suppose the theory here is the results of subtracting 238 will give you a hit within a short period of time that means winning more than you spent, but when you look at the last year pick-3 results, you'll find that at least 350 three digit numbers were drawn with some being drawn twice or more. The only difference between playing the number 238 for a year and subtracting 238 from each drawing is you'll have a different number to play each day (unless 000 is drawn).

If someone wants a different number to play every day, this method is a way to do it but only time will tell you if it's profitable or not.

*subtracting 000 would give you the same number.

I agree. Over a year ago when I first purchased Pick3Edge (dummy), I saw this system and thought it was too good to try it. I took my states history and went through 9 months of numbers before it produced a winner. However, in all fairness, I could try the same thing tomorrow and it might be a winner right out of the chute. There is no science, higher math, or systematic reason with this system, it's just pure dumb luck.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10351 Posts
                Posted: July 24, 2009, 1:33 am - IP Logged

Stack47,

"There just happens to be 999* different 3 digit numbers we can subtract (or add) from the last drawing and create another 3 digit number. Thesuccess of "scientifically" or randomly picking the one 3 digit numberto use that will beat the odds (999-1) is exactly the same as playingany other 3 digit number."

I agree with you, and have wondered if over the course of time, a long time, every one of those 999 3 digit numbers would be mentioned as the key number to apply to the last drawing.

I do think though, that just maybe, there may be one or two of those numbers that might work for someone's particlular state or for an individual person, once in awhile.

Just a thought.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

tarheelnc's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                  Dallas, TX
                  United States
                  Member #72084
                  March 9, 2009
                  277 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2009, 1:56 am - IP Logged

Soto732,

Thanks for Sharing!Group Hug

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    49784 Posts
                    Posted: July 24, 2009, 8:42 am - IP Logged

025-238=897

052-238=824

205-238=077

250-238=022

502-238=374

520-238=392

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                      Member #45970
                      September 1, 2006
                      4763 Posts
                      Posted: July 24, 2009, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Excellent point Raven!!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19829 Posts
                        Posted: July 24, 2009, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

"There just happens to be 999* different 3 digit numbers we can subtract (or add) from the last drawing and create another 3 digit number. Thesuccess of "scientifically" or randomly picking the one 3 digit numberto use that will beat the odds (999-1) is exactly the same as playingany other 3 digit number."

I agree with you, and have wondered if over the course of time, a long time, every one of those 999 3 digit numbers would be mentioned as the key number to apply to the last drawing.

I do think though, that just maybe, there may be one or two of those numbers that might work for someone's particlular state or for an individual person, once in awhile.

Just a thought.

All one would have to do is go through their file and record the differences between every drawings and the previous drawing and check if any particular number come up more often than another.  For straight hits, that would be fairly simple but for box hits it would be a little more involved.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                          Zeta Reticuli Star System
                          United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10351 Posts
                          Posted: July 24, 2009, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

All one would have to do is go through their file and record the differences between every drawings and the previous drawing and check if any particular number come up more often than another.  For straight hits, that would be fairly simple but for box hits it would be a little more involved.

RJOh,

Yeah, that's true, but I'm thiking of the "fizzle factor".  By that I mean people tend to find one of these "magic numbers", try it, get lucky, and it works, and they think they have found THE ANSWER, nt realizing it was a stroke of luck and may not work again for a long, long time, i.e., it fizzles out quickly.

Someone here did mention that once in a post.

soto732,

Thanks for sharing, and I kopw you mean well, but this could be a perpetual thread with only the three digit number changing.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2009, 1:25 am - IP Logged

i recently pick up a free copy of pick3edge and one of the system out of many is the pick3edge 238 system which shows good results for me anyway

it's simple to use just find out what was yesterday's number and and write it down then write down 238 below last night number then simply take away 238 then play the result. let me give you a sample  468

-238

230 play this number this is just a sample. for better results play box

Thanks for the system.

I have one too. Just add 1+1 and you get 2. Just play that in the first position for a straight play for a few days and fill in the remaining 2 digits.

Please let me know if this works.

Good luck. 

Jester 

paurths's avatar - underground
                              Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                              Belgium
                              Member #19287
                              July 29, 2005
                              2254 Posts
                              Posted: July 25, 2009, 3:44 am - IP Logged

That "minus 238" system is doomed to fail,

you always substract the same number, which means that method is static,

if in search of a system, first thing that comes to mind is that it must be dynamic, it must 'evolve' along with the drawhistory.

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!