Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers please

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by lilthing.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Bahamas
Member #68286
December 17, 2008
1136 Posts
Posted: July 23, 2009, 10:30 am - IP Logged

My husband 51, my sister in law 62 and i was sleeping in the road and i said we have to get up before we get run over by a vehicle. We got up i did not see my husband and my sister in law went one way and i another i seen a group of high school students but i could not find where we were staying so i asked a man named James and he told me to go through a road and i seen my sister in law and asked her where were we staying i also asked her for some coffee, there were also a group of men.

I was in this store with a woman named Josephine and Rosemary and i was trying on a pair of shoes.

I was in a tub of water and a robber came but some police was there also.

foxier 12354

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7309 Posts
    Posted: July 23, 2009, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

My husband 51, my sister in law 62 and i was sleeping in the road and i said we have to get up before we get run over by a vehicle. We got up i did not see my husband and my sister in law went one way and i another i seen a group of high school students but i could not find where we were staying so i asked a man named James and he told me to go through a road and i seen my sister in law and asked her where were we staying i also asked her for some coffee, there were also a group of men.

I was in this store with a woman named Josephine and Rosemary and i was trying on a pair of shoes.

I was in a tub of water and a robber came but some police was there also.

husband 510

sister in law 620

road 534

man 033

James 252

store 043 514

woman 622

Josephine 111

Rosemary 966

shoes 569

water  213 650

robber 845