Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Astrology From Pyschic

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
NEW PROVIDENCE
Bahamas
Member #62403
June 26, 2008
17 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2009, 8:16 am - IP Logged

i had a progression done and the results are good.  The only thing is that I cannot seem to grasp it.  She stated that this was one of best year in my life.  I agree with her.  My clairvoyance is at its peek - the doing or remaining focused is killing me.  I keep missing or it will come  to me after the fact.  Can someone out there who is an overcomer of this distructive behavior PLEASE GIVE ADVICE AS TO what am I doing wrong?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34198 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2009, 9:26 am - IP Logged

i had a progression done and the results are good.  The only thing is that I cannot seem to grasp it.  She stated that this was one of best year in my life.  I agree with her.  My clairvoyance is at its peek - the doing or remaining focused is killing me.  I keep missing or it will come  to me after the fact.  Can someone out there who is an overcomer of this distructive behavior PLEASE GIVE ADVICE AS TO what am I doing wrong?

Try to Concentrate a little more, you will get it. Good Luck I hope you win. did she give any numbers?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

1977's avatar - flower2
      st. pete
      United States
      Member #6680
      September 3, 2004
      1226 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2009, 10:56 am - IP Logged

I am going to send you a pm.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34198 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2009, 11:09 am - IP Logged

I am going to send you a pm.

Ok, I will be leaving shortly I will wait for 10 mins. It is 11:08 am  right now.    So I expect to here from you in 10 mins, if not I will catch you later. have a great day!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34198 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2009, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Try to Concentrate a little more, you will get it. Good Luck I hope you win. did she give any numbers?

Tunda08 Send me a Private Message . I am curious as to what she said.

NEW PROVIDENCE
            Bahamas
            Member #62403
            June 26, 2008
            17 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2009, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Marcie I do not how to pm, but the astrologer is Jenna and she is in France and what she did was gave me a six month progression.  She is on target - I got a double whammy last night with the 007 and 661 both boxed hits.  She does a six month - then daily - then birth line as to say what your destiny will lead according to my birth date line - I am going to be a hawker that will travel and trade goods.  She gave me no number but she told me the days (+/-)  my clairvoyance will come.  It feels like a butterfly effect in your stomach you know that strong intuition (gut feelings).

1977's avatar - flower2
              st. pete
              United States
              Member #6680
              September 3, 2004
              1226 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2009, 6:16 am - IP Logged

Marcie I do not how to pm, but the astrologer is Jenna and she is in France and what she did was gave me a six month progression.  She is on target - I got a double whammy last night with the 007 and 661 both boxed hits.  She does a six month - then daily - then birth line as to say what your destiny will lead according to my birth date line - I am going to be a hawker that will travel and trade goods.  She gave me no number but she told me the days (+/-)  my clairvoyance will come.  It feels like a butterfly effect in your stomach you know that strong intuition (gut feelings).

Hi TUNDA08 ------Look at the top  of the  page ,the wording in the  blue background ---click on Private Inbox.Smile

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34198 Posts
                Posted: July 27, 2009, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

she is very good I had her before she is right on the money. She gave me a Reading for Free the first time, Yeah I think she is good.   All you do is go to Private Message inbox. Click on my name and P.M. me. that is how it works.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34198 Posts
                  Posted: July 27, 2009, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

If she gave you some numbers that is great!