Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto winners

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
Katy, Tx
United States
Member #67709
December 3, 2008
204 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2009, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

On the Show last night, most of the big winners said that the bought their tickets at the last minute of the Drawings.

I thought that was odd.     It was on Lottery Life II  did you see it?

Lots of luck.

Joey

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    CA
    United States
    Member #57222
    December 23, 2007
    587 Posts
    Posted: July 26, 2009, 9:48 am - IP Logged

On the Show last night, most of the big winners said that the bought their tickets at the last minute of the Drawings.

I thought that was odd.     It was on Lottery Life II  did you see it?

Lots of luck.

Joey

Whats Lottery Life II?

I thought I had every lotto television show/special  taped and I don't remember that one.

If you are abbreviating how the Lottery Changed my life II-  Yes I saw it.  I have tried that a few times and didn't hit anything.  And forgive me but I do sometime think that the lotter ESPECIALLY CALIFORNIA, has a way of telling what combinations hadnt been picked and  has  a way to make sure those are the ones that are drawn and I am talking about  the  ball drops, not the computer generated.

Even in the back of my mine I think that the lottery is rigged.  Why is it that they wait so long after the terminal expiration to draw the number if it is not to find out ahead of time  what numbers that were not picked.

Just the conspriracy theorist in me I guess,  and yet I still play.  I even sent the lottery officials in CA an article I read where a guy said his friend who worked at powerball said thats exactly how its done,  and CA  denied it.  But what else are they going to say  "Of course we wait until all the numbers are picked then make sure those are NOT drawn"

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
      A long and winding road
      United States
      Member #17084
      June 10, 2005
      4574 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2009, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

I think its odd too! Some folks (myself included) think that the early bird catches the worm, yet this just proves the opposite. SO basically if you are a procrastinator you have a better chance of winning. Go figure.

I am skeptical with the lottery and the fact that stores are given in advance a series of quick pick numbers so each week you could technically get the same QP's and Never win if you go to the same store.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19895 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2009, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

I think its odd too! Some folks (myself included) think that the early bird catches the worm, yet this just proves the opposite. SO basically if you are a procrastinator you have a better chance of winning. Go figure.

I am skeptical with the lottery and the fact that stores are given in advance a series of quick pick numbers so each week you could technically get the same QP's and Never win if you go to the same store.

Some folks (myself included) think that the early bird catches the worm, yet this just proves the opposite.

In terms of the lottery, everybody who plays is an early bird because every player has to buy their tickets at least 10 minutes before the drawing.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking