Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is your house cluttered?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34543 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2009, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Clean it up and get rid of Clutter, Maybe that is what is keeping you from winning? Another thing never run out of salt. Its Bad luck to run out of salt.

Get rid of old losing tickets, I know you heard that before. What are some of the Old Wise tales about being Lucky, come and share them.  I was just reading one of my emails, and someone mentioned some of these things.  Maybe you won't have so much negative energy?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34543 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2009, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

Clean it up and get rid of Clutter, Maybe that is what is keeping you from winning? Another thing never run out of salt. Its Bad luck to run out of salt.

Get rid of old losing tickets, I know you heard that before. What are some of the Old Wise tales about being Lucky, come and share them.  I was just reading one of my emails, and someone mentioned some of these things.  Maybe you won't have so much negative energy?

Ok, I know someone wants to give some input!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.