Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 10:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Too good to be true P-3 system

Topic closed. 91 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Viper5963.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2009, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Either I'm doing something wrong, or this has to be a 4 day consecutive with only one skip loss fluke.

Instead of trying to explain this, I'm just gonna show you the 5 day test I did with this. It can cost as little as 10 bucks to play, or more. In Florida's test, starting with 7-21-09 to date, I would have won 2,000 bucks , winning 4 out of 5 days. It doesn't work everyday, but like I said, either this is a fluke or I'm doing something wrong.

Here goes:

On 7-21-09 Florida's winning mid was 148. I looked at 7-20-09 and saw that two different states winning numbers were 448 and 548. Do you see where I'm going with this. All I have to do is look at the previous day's "All states" winning numbers results page and look for any two or more states that have similar front pairs or back pairs. Then all I have to do is fill in the missing number by adding 0-9 to the pair.

Since we know atleast one pair is 48, all you have to do is add 0-9 to 48 in the front and voila ! We just won on 148 straight.

148- winner

The good news is that this happened not only on the 21st of July, but also on the 23rd........24th....and 25th.....

Too good to be true?

In hindsight it's easy to look back and find a match for your state's winning number. If I wanted to predict today's mid and eve for Florida, I would have to look at each state and see a match for front pairs and back pairs which could take up to an hour to do. But well worth it if the trend continues as shown above.

So, we could have more than one match which would cost more. For every match it costs 10 bucks.

I'm gonna do the workout for today's Florida mid and eve and predict it here. But i want to post this thread for everyone to see first.

If this is true then we have a goldmine, at least here in Florida. I want to be positive about this, but it needs more past day testing to see if this was just a 5 day streak or a winning system.

Proof:

7-21 florida's midday winning number was 148. The previous day had a match in two states with 448 and 548

7-23 Florida's winning midday number was 165. Both Maryland and Virginia had 160 in the previous day's results.

7-24 Florida's midday winning number was 111. There were two matches the previous day with 411 and 211. I forget what states. Just look for yourself and see.

7-25 Florida's Evening winning number was 261. There was one match in two different states in the previous day with 661 and 961.

Good luck, and I'll be shortly posting predictions for Florida's mid and eve. today.

Try this in your state and see if it works.

Florida
    United States
    Member #66575
    October 30, 2008
    3549 Posts
    Posted: July 26, 2009, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Thanks Joker

Great observation. Gonna take a look now and see if I see anything with potential. Will check back and see what you come up with..

Thanks

CarliG

paurths's avatar - underground
      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
      Belgium
      Member #19287
      July 29, 2005
      2254 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2009, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Either I'm doing something wrong, or this has to be a 4 day consecutive with only one skip loss fluke.

Instead of trying to explain this, I'm just gonna show you the 5 day test I did with this. It can cost as little as 10 bucks to play, or more. In Florida's test, starting with 7-21-09 to date, I would have won 2,000 bucks , winning 4 out of 5 days. It doesn't work everyday, but like I said, either this is a fluke or I'm doing something wrong.

Here goes:

On 7-21-09 Florida's winning mid was 148. I looked at 7-20-09 and saw that two different states winning numbers were 448 and 548. Do you see where I'm going with this. All I have to do is look at the previous day's "All states" winning numbers results page and look for any two or more states that have similar front pairs or back pairs. Then all I have to do is fill in the missing number by adding 0-9 to the pair.

Since we know atleast one pair is 48, all you have to do is add 0-9 to 48 in the front and voila ! We just won on 148 straight.

148- winner

The good news is that this happened not only on the 21st of July, but also on the 23rd........24th....and 25th.....

Too good to be true?

In hindsight it's easy to look back and find a match for your state's winning number. If I wanted to predict today's mid and eve for Florida, I would have to look at each state and see a match for front pairs and back pairs which could take up to an hour to do. But well worth it if the trend continues as shown above.

So, we could have more than one match which would cost more. For every match it costs 10 bucks.

I'm gonna do the workout for today's Florida mid and eve and predict it here. But i want to post this thread for everyone to see first.

If this is true then we have a goldmine, at least here in Florida. I want to be positive about this, but it needs more past day testing to see if this was just a 5 day streak or a winning system.

Proof:

7-21 florida's midday winning number was 148. The previous day had a match in two states with 448 and 548

7-23 Florida's winning midday number was 165. Both Maryland and Virginia had 160 in the previous day's results.

7-24 Florida's midday winning number was 111. There were two matches the previous day with 411 and 211. I forget what states. Just look for yourself and see.

7-25 Florida's Evening winning number was 261. There was one match in two different states in the previous day with 661 and 961.

Good luck, and I'll be shortly posting predictions for Florida's mid and eve. today.

That is great, Joker.

1 remark 'tho, it seems to me you are looking at what fell in FL and then go check out what fell the day before.
      The trick is to do it the other way around, using the draws of today to predict for tomorrow, without first knowing what came in 'tomorrow'. Once you accomplish that, you have a major system.

cheers
      Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2009, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Joker

Great observation. Gonna take a look now and see if I see anything with potential. Will check back and see what you come up with..

Thanks

CarliG

Thanks CarliG,

Ok, just finished and I had way too many matches for today's midday and eve in Florida. which will cost a lot, but I thought of some other way to bet. Maybe just front and back pair betting.

The amount will vary from day to day but today I found 15 matches.

They are: Maryland 733......Wisconsin 737....so front pair 73

Nebraska...471.....Oklahoma.....671

Connecticut....847.......Ontario.....747

Indiana......604.....New Mexico....602.....so 60 front pair.

New York.....632........Tri state.....132

Florida.....503....Idaho....303

Georgia.....868......North Carolina.....168

Indiana...604.....New Mexico.....602......Texas......604....so 04 back pair.

Michigan.....577......Quebec.....579

New Jersey....190.....Tennessee...490

Louisiana.....027.......South carolina....827

California......562......Indiana......565

Georgia....955.....New Jersey......355

Iowa......988......West Virginia......988

Kentucky.......445........Western Canada.....045.

So we have 73 front.

71 back

47 back

60 front

32 back

03 back

68 back

04 back

57front

90 back

27 back

56 front

55 back

88 back

45 back

Looks like back pair has the best shot.

So If I spent 11 bucks for Florida's midday today playing only the back pairs, I'd win 50 bucks. For a net of 39 bucks. If I lose, then I have one more shot for tonight. With a 28 bucks profit.

It took me a while to do this. If someone can write a program to not only make the search easier, but to also do a much longer back test to see how consistent this is.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: July 26, 2009, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

That is great, Joker.

1 remark 'tho, it seems to me you are looking at what fell in FL and then go check out what fell the day before.
          The trick is to do it the other way around, using the draws of today to predict for tomorrow, without first knowing what came in 'tomorrow'. Once you accomplish that, you have a major system.

cheers
          Ricky

That is what I just finished doing. Hopefully the test will show good results. But I wish I could back test it for a month and see how this did.

paurths's avatar - underground
            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
            Belgium
            Member #19287
            July 29, 2005
            2254 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2009, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

That is what I just finished doing. Hopefully the test will show good results. But I wish I could back test it for a month and see how this did.

I'll see if i can find the time to write some code for this, so i can backtest the entire drawhistory of Pick3.

cheers
            Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

MmeFlorida's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
              south florida
              United States
              Member #48616
              January 3, 2007
              1497 Posts
              Posted: July 26, 2009, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Great observations, I look forward to see what future results this method brings.

"Insert  somewhat cryptic,sarcastic quote aimed at an imaginary enemy here" Sun Smiley

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: July 26, 2009, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

I'll see if i can find the time to write some code for this, so i can backtest the entire drawhistory of Pick3.

cheers
                Ricky

Awesome dude.....Thanks.

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: July 26, 2009, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Great observations, I look forward to see what future results this method brings.

Thanks. I thought it was too good to be true. It just costs too much to play every pair for both draws. In today's case, I'd have to spend 150 bucks for mid and 150 bucks for eve. But if in fact it hist 4 out of 5 days a week then a 200 dollar a day profit isn't too bad. With a day of loss of course. So about a grand a week...

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: July 26, 2009, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Well today's Florida midday was 431. No match. I had 32 back pair as the closest. Well we have tonight to see.

thor's avatar - thor
                      Deep in the Woods of Texas
                      United States
                      Member #68454
                      December 22, 2008
                      328 Posts
                      Posted: July 26, 2009, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

great observation joker! one can find a lot by studying.

now we'll just show them "it ain't no joke"..Thumbs Up

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"

by: Henry David Thoreau

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2009, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

great observation joker! one can find a lot by studying.

now we'll just show them "it ain't no joke"..Thumbs Up

Thanks Thor....Just bang that hammer down on their a$$..lol

Well if you used this in Georgia today for mid, you would have made 350 bucks. The winning number was 788. Had the back pair 88.

I hope tonigh might fare better.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2009, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Here goes:

148- winner

Too good to be true?

Proof:

Hello there joker17, I love your concept. My spin on this if you don't mind is to look at all of the east coast states. Since Florida is an east coast it prompted me to key in on those states. I took the results from the previous day & applied your method. Here is an example:

From July 24, 2009 using only east coast states. Results after going through 15 states midday & evening. As you will see this method lends itself to other east coast states & a few others as well. It can be state specific as the results show below.

DE-231, GA-331, common back pair 31.

Sun, Jul 26, 2009 Florida Cash 3 Midday 4-3-1

Sat, Jul 25, 2009 Connecticut Play 3 3-3-1

Sat, Jul 25, 2009 Multi-State Tri-State Pick 3 1-3-2

MD-457, OH-357, common back pair 57.

Sat, Jul 25, 2009 Michigan Midday 3 5-7-7

Sat, Jul 25, 2009 Pennsylvania Midday Daily Number 7-5-0

Sat, Jul 25, 2009 Quebec La Quotidienne 3 5-7-9

NC-961, NC-963, common front pair 96.

Sat, Jul 25, 2009 Illinois Midday 3 6-2-9

Sat, Jul 25, 2009 Iowa Midday 3 6-2-9

Sat, Jul 25, 2009 North Carolina Pick 3 6-9-3

Sat, Jul 25, 2009 Pennsylvania Daily Number 9-6-9

Sat, Jul 25, 2009 Washington, D.C. Midday Lucky Numbers 6-9-9

From July 25, 2009 using only east coast states. Results after going through 15 states midday & evening. Keep in mind today is Sunday & we do not have the full scale of midday draws. So...let's see the performance for the evening.

FL-503, SC-303, common back pair 03.

Sun, Jul 26, 2009 Connecticut Midday 3 0-2-3

GA-868, NC-168, common back pair 68.

GA-955, NJ-355, common back pair 55.

NY-632, TRI/ST-132, common back pair 32.

Sun, Jul 26, 2009 Connecticut Midday 3 0-2-3

NC-693, DC-699, common front pair 69.

OH-772, VA-779, common front pair 77.

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: July 26, 2009, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Interesting laverne. I need to lower the cost and this might just do that. I'll look at it closer now.

Maybe even think about  boxed system applied to this.

Thanks.

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
                              Brooklyn, NY
                              United States
                              Member #26302
                              November 16, 2005
                              594 Posts
                              Posted: July 26, 2009, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Good job mr. Joker