Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Pope made an appearance too

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by susie545.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2009, 10:25 am - IP Logged

I'm posting this dream as much for curiosity's sake as anything.  It was very vivid but surreal, and during the dream I felt extremely calm and in control:

I was in an antique-type store with a jewelry case and I looked at watches/time pieces.  I was approached and asked if I found what I wanted.  I was a little put out because I did not want to be bothered by a sales clerk but then I went into this eloquent description of just looking for a type of watch or timepiece that might be worn by very young, novice religious men (think like young priests, monks, etc).  Anyway, as I was speaking in the dream to describe what I was searching for, I was thinking that I could not believe how well I was speaking about this subject.   I turned in another direction in the dream and there was a man, dressed in Pope-like garb, and he seemed to be expressing with body language, something negative.  He did not speak and actually did not make eye contact.  It was very fleeting and then gone.

I know this is a message dream and would not be surprised to find The Hierophant (5) somewhere in the mix.   As a side note, I have no affinity for watches, do not/cannot wear a watch, and while I am knowledgeable about some collectibles, I know absolutely nothing about watches, clocks, and the like.

Any thoughts?   Thanks!   J  Type

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #49383
    January 29, 2007
    7308 Posts
    Posted: July 28, 2009, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

store 043

watches/watch  289 237 9604 4804

time pieces 567 1608

sales clerk 208 0818

Pope 037 8603

fleeting 458 3281

man 085 033

negative body language 170 9619

Good Luck!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

skittles777's avatar - candle
      Douglasville
      United States
      Member #70105
      January 24, 2009
      1200 Posts
      Posted: July 28, 2009, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

I'm posting this dream as much for curiosity's sake as anything.  It was very vivid but surreal, and during the dream I felt extremely calm and in control:

I was in an antique-type store with a jewelry case and I looked at watches/time pieces.  I was approached and asked if I found what I wanted.  I was a little put out because I did not want to be bothered by a sales clerk but then I went into this eloquent description of just looking for a type of watch or timepiece that might be worn by very young, novice religious men (think like young priests, monks, etc).  Anyway, as I was speaking in the dream to describe what I was searching for, I was thinking that I could not believe how well I was speaking about this subject.   I turned in another direction in the dream and there was a man, dressed in Pope-like garb, and he seemed to be expressing with body language, something negative.  He did not speak and actually did not make eye contact.  It was very fleeting and then gone.

I know this is a message dream and would not be surprised to find The Hierophant (5) somewhere in the mix.   As a side note, I have no affinity for watches, do not/cannot wear a watch, and while I am knowledgeable about some collectibles, I know absolutely nothing about watches, clocks, and the like.

J,

Jewel box:

Clocks:  To dream of a clock or several time pieces is a sign of a visit from an old friend. 

Watch:  To dream of a watch (wrist or pocket) is a sign it is time to make the changes you have planned.

Priest:  To dream of a priest incicates a desire for spiritual knowledge, or religious answers.

Preacher:  To dream of a preacher (compare minister and priest) is a sign of hope and optimism.

middle Georgia
        United States
        Member #1893
        July 20, 2003
        1868 Posts
        Posted: July 28, 2009, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

clock   716

watch   158   (shows profitable speculations    509)

antiques   303   (This is a rare dream where secrets usually come out and you should benefit from them.   593)

antique-type store    019   1718

stoe   265   (indicates success   083)

jewelry   297   (omens much pleasure   631)

I hope your day is good!!

maggie

susie545's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
          Lux
          United States
          Member #67800
          December 5, 2008
          156 Posts
          Posted: July 28, 2009, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

My friend would have dreams of the Pope alot as well.

unsure = 532, 982  and 5146, 846

who is oprahSun Smiley