Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ATTN: Looking for Member BobP

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
Member #48046
December 7, 2006
1699 Posts
Posted: July 28, 2009, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Hey Bob,  Loved the book by the way.

I was looking over the wheels, trying to figure something out, but mabey got a little confused, or didn't read enough.   'cause there's a ton of wheels in there.  (good again).

Anyway..... Suppose out here in dream world,   I could get myself good for a number,

but,  It would be one- out- of six numbers.  No problem so far, just make 6 plays, each having one of the 6 numbers.     $6 dollars     for one number to hit.

O.K.  here's the thing,  Suppose I could do that for   2 or mabey 3  numbers 

like 2 out of 12 or        3 out of 18. 

Are there any Wheels, that can capture,  2 out of twelve, or   3 out of 18,  or 4 out of 24,

but...

Only  have    2 per line or     3 per line,   and so on,   that way,   I kinda have ready made Key (Bankers)

and I just add more numbers per play?          Or is that crazy?

Does Lottery Post have wheels that do that?   Say  2 out of 12  but only 2 per line??

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23273 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2009, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Yes, Lottery Post has wheels like that -- a lot of them!

Anyone can see a full list of wheels offered.  There are wheels with just a few tickets to play, if that's what you want to do.

I think you were interested in the Pick 6 wheels: http://www.lotterypost.com/wheels-6.asp

You will see that each wheel shows the number of tickets you would have to purchase in order for the guarantee to be in effect.

Note, if you're kind of a newbie with wheels (you meaning the person reading this, not just x1kosmic), you'll want to review the main wheels page to be sure you understand what "guarantee" means in wheel terminology.  It doesn't mean "buy these tickets and you'll get this prize".  It means "buy these tickets, and if certain numbers are drawn, you'll win AT LEAST this much."

The explanation on the wheels page describes it in greater detail.  Click Lottery Wheels Home Page in the Systems menu.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!