Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 8/1 - 8/31/2009

Topic closed. 3678 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mswiz777.

Page 191 of 246
PrintE-mailLink
dragoneye's avatar - nw scandix.jpg
shelby nc
United States
Member #69388
January 9, 2009
743 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

wow is this what happens when trips are played  you would think everyone would be happy

i did not even play today and im happy that someone hit  everyone needs to stelp back and think about what they are posting on here and how its going to make someone mad or not  my self i think the ones whos doing this knows it going to make someone mad thats why they do it just to get something started and someone all ways fall for it  i think we all need to grow up  and some of the words  that was said on here today was uncalled for if i wonted to read words like that then i would go to work MadRed Devil 

EVERY DAY CAN BE A PAYDAYThinking of...

United States
    Member #72156
    March 11, 2009
    3308 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Green laughI Agree!

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #53121
      June 24, 2007
      6498 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

yeah!!!

what!!!

o.k.!!!!!!!

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

United States
        Member #73771
        April 24, 2009
        836 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

wow is this what happens when trips are played  you would think everyone would be happy

i did not even play today and im happy that someone hit  everyone needs to stelp back and think about what they are posting on here and how its going to make someone mad or not  my self i think the ones whos doing this knows it going to make someone mad thats why they do it just to get something started and someone all ways fall for it  i think we all need to grow up  and some of the words  that was said on here today was uncalled for if i wonted to read words like that then i would go to work MadRed Devil 

are you refering to me?

favor4's avatar - huntres2
          Winston Salem
          United States
          Member #61198
          May 15, 2008
          25123 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to all the triple (777) winners and posters for mid-day!!!!

790 971 159 814 765 661 611

181 318 987 300 923 036 792

qp:  648 185 489 349 548 830

Good Luck LP Family!!!!!!

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #53121
            June 24, 2007
            6498 Posts
            Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

517 Is VERY JUICY for tonight!!!!!!

Dec.29, 2008 (Daytime)1 - 7 - 5Any Order (View Details)
            Nov.12, 2008 (Evening)7 - 5 - 1Any Order (View Details)
            Jul.27, 2008 (Evening)5 - 7 - 1Any Order (View Details)
            Jun.17, 2008 (Evening)7 - 5 - 1Any Order (View Details)
            Jun.10, 2008 (Evening)7 - 5 - 1Any Order (View Details)
            May.3, 2008 (Evening)7 - 1 - 5Any Order (View Details)
            Jun.18, 2007 (Evening)5 - 7 - 1Any Order (View Details)

Juicy like a strawberry!Green laugh

And 419 not too bad

Jan.23, 2009 (Daytime)4 - 9 - 1Any Order (View Details)
            Dec.4, 2008 (Evening)9 - 1 - 4Any Order (View Details)
            Oct.25, 2008 (Evening)1 - 4 - 9Any Order (View Details)
            Oct.24, 2008 (Evening)1 - 9 - 4Any Order (View Details)
            Sep.23, 2008 (Daytime)9 - 1 - 4Any Order (View Details)
            Sep.14, 2008 (Evening)4 - 9 - 1Any Order (View Details)
            Jul.12, 2008 (Daytime)9 - 4 - 1Any Order (View Details)
            May.20, 2008 (Evening)9 - 1 - 4Any Order (View Details)
            Apr.15, 2008 (Daytime)9 - 4 - 1Any Order (View Details)
            Dec.30, 2007 (Evening)1 - 9 - 4Any Order (View Details)
            Feb.19, 2007 (Evening)1 - 9 - 4Any Order (View Details

571 is not a bad choice...

OOO or EEE might drop tonight...

i didn't play, but i will be curcious when I wake up

Quoted by favor4:

shelby nc
              United States
              Member #69388
              January 9, 2009
              743 Posts
              Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

are you refering to me?

no kobra i name no names i said all of us needs to grow up im not calling no one out the ones who starts this on here knows who they are

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #53121
                June 24, 2007
                6498 Posts
                Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

are you refering to me?

i don't think so Kobra.. I think dragoneye was just talking in general...

Quoted by favor4:

United States
                  Member #73771
                  April 24, 2009
                  836 Posts
                  Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

i don't think so Kobra.. I think dragoneye was just talking in general...

oh ok.  because i wasn trying to make anyone mad with my post.  its just stupid to me that ppl wanna stop posting because of something that doesn even have anything to do with them.  i mean really stuff like this is going to happen.  it is the ineviatble. (however you spell that)  its gone happen time to time.  and like yall all say this is suppose to be a family... so is that what you do to your familys at home when something happens???

shelby nc
                    United States
                    Member #69388
                    January 9, 2009
                    743 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

well i do not think the box is going to help us tonight

333  but i do like the 179 and the 135,799

hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
                      Wilmington,NC
                      United States
                      Member #57581
                      January 11, 2008
                      7661 Posts
                      Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

omg you guys are all funny to me.  i know i dont post much (cuz i havent been winning) but all you ppl who talk about im not going to post anymore and blah blah blah.  thats stupid and ridiculous.  i'd hate to know what yalls real life relationships are like...  just because there is a small fall out, you wanna give up and stop posting... now really what sense does that make??? and especially if we can bank on you coming back in another 2-4 weeks.  i'd like to think alot of you's arent married or have significant others if all you do i go running away at the first sign of a little mishap.... come on,  grow up

If you are referring to anything I posted, and have drawn a conclusion on my personal life...you might wish to read this once more

Sometimes it's hard for me to stand aside after reading some of the things that are posted on this thread.  Today is one of those days.  Just when I think it's safe to come on here for the socialization and sharing of research, BAM, all hades breaks loose.  I personally think that this need to stop.  If someone play 100 numbers or if they play none so be it...we don't loose a dime of our personal monies, and it should not matter to us at all.  Be happy for the person that win be it $40.00 or $5000.00.  If we spent as much energy doing our research for the next winning numbers as we do trying to bring others down we would hit twice a day.  True that some of us have specials on here, that's understandable and should not matter.  For those of you that think that you are being left out of conversations, you're not, all you have to do is join in.  I use to love coming on here and back read, but lately I would rather spend my time doing other things.  All the negative conversation today makes me sick to my stomach  Vomit Into The Toilet  having said this, I would now like to wish each of you well and much luck in the future.

Nowhere in there was it mentioned that I would not post.  This is the kind of stuff that keep things stirred up.  None of us know what goes on in the personal aspect of one's life, and this should never come up on this post.

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

United States
                        Member #73771
                        April 24, 2009
                        836 Posts
                        Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

791 and 753 look good out of the box

United States
                          Member #73771
                          April 24, 2009
                          836 Posts
                          Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

If you are referring to anything I posted, and have drawn a conclusion on my personal life...you might wish to read this once more

Sometimes it's hard for me to stand aside after reading some of the things that are posted on this thread.  Today is one of those days.  Just when I think it's safe to come on here for the socialization and sharing of research, BAM, all hades breaks loose.  I personally think that this need to stop.  If someone play 100 numbers or if they play none so be it...we don't loose a dime of our personal monies, and it should not matter to us at all.  Be happy for the person that win be it $40.00 or $5000.00.  If we spent as much energy doing our research for the next winning numbers as we do trying to bring others down we would hit twice a day.  True that some of us have specials on here, that's understandable and should not matter.  For those of you that think that you are being left out of conversations, you're not, all you have to do is join in.  I use to love coming on here and back read, but lately I would rather spend my time doing other things.  All the negative conversation today makes me sick to my stomach  Vomit Into The Toilet  having said this, I would now like to wish each of you well and much luck in the future.

Nowhere in there was it mentioned that I would not post.  This is the kind of stuff that keep things stirred up.  None of us know what goes on in the personal aspect of one's life, and this should never come up on this post.

ok.  thats all fine and dandy.  however, if you DID NOT say you weren't going to post anymore.  then that post doesnt have anything to do with you....  good luck tonight

United States
                            Member #73771
                            April 24, 2009
                            836 Posts
                            Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

playing 2 numbers tonight. 117 and 347

B4badu44's avatar - 69515 10200652981311003_805981818_n.jpg
                              Charlotte North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #67555
                              November 29, 2008
                              3031 Posts
                              Posted: August 25, 2009, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

What did I just tell you the other day about my New York attitude and my inability to deal with the actions on this board.  I stay very much introverted from the conversations, but I do enjoy your posting and hope they continue.  I missed the 777 today and had them written down.  I for one can afford to spend more than perhaps most, but what we spend should not be an issue just the fact that we leave number for others to chose from.  I have noticed a lot of negative things on here and my choice of not mingling has paid off.  What we play is our business and what we post is our business.  I hit from my own comparisons  that I felt were not appreciated and from comparing with others, but when I hit I do not say because of the green eyed monsters illness. I too have been questioned buy the older members as in the length of time they have been on here as to where I get my numbers, and explain if I am having a good day and back to my shelter I go lol . I also see people gather in groups on here ignoring the newbies that come on here and getting in their own little circle, and I just sit back observe and shake my head.  I said all this to say you are not alone in feeling attacked and I am sure there are those here that will miss your posting.

thank you for your concern, its okay, and i agree with you,and now that i have peeped a few things out, i will play still but just chill for a minute, ,,,,,but since i have been up here i don't start drama, or worry about what this one and that one does,,,, thats childish, i have been up here 2 months now and i don't want to count or observe how many number's a person post,. and then worrying over how much a person can afford to spend,, wow, i know the economy is bad, and i know how to manage my dollar's but i cant tell the next person up here or ask, because that is not for me to know, i thought i was minding my business up here, but girl people are almost the same wherever u go, and i don't know anyone up here, and i was also taught this," If you can't say something nice to a person then don't say it at all" keep your thoughts to yourself,, but also in the same text, don't take junk either. people don't have to leave because of other people up here, you all have been up here this long ,,,,stay, and continue to post, do it without the drama if you can,don't leave on my account, because i didn't say or start anything, it was someone else up here, making their opinion about my number's  and i simply reacted, and i shouldn't have because i dont know anyone up here and they don't know me either, and i don't bother any one, so i will leave it at that, and pass,not post,,,,,,, take care North Carolina,GOD BLESS YOU ALL,, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS,NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER,Blue Angel

Page 191 of 246