Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 8/1 - 8/31/2009

Topic closed. 3678 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mswiz777.

Page 211 of 246
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #72156
March 11, 2009
3308 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2009, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I agree, today will be a good day for Lottery Post, may everyone receive blessings today and everyday!!!!

seen lots of good numbers and

look like everyone on the right pgThumbs Up

United States
    Member #1630
    June 7, 2003
    6011 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2009, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

seen lots of good numbers and

look like everyone on the right pgThumbs Up

That's true, I played your 525, we are due for a double I think.  232 and 233 are good too but I didn't put those in.  There are so many good numbers out here, it is IMPOSSIBLE to play them all!

United States
      Member #72156
      March 11, 2009
      3308 Posts
      Posted: August 27, 2009, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

That's true, I played your 525, we are due for a double I think.  232 and 233 are good too but I didn't put those in.  There are so many good numbers out here, it is IMPOSSIBLE to play them all!

Think a double today

Think a due number

maybe a NEW number but a juicy double

I been seing is 464,got Eek on it

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
        Durham, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #58710
        February 23, 2008
        6861 Posts
        Posted: August 27, 2009, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Trulyblessed, all of those look yummy to me and I hope to feast on the fish money real soon!!

Green laugh  Blue Angel  Green laugh

I won't be able to play midday but evening I should be able to make it to the store!!! I hope you can eat fish, crablegs, and lobster too!!! lol

United States
          Member #72156
          March 11, 2009
          3308 Posts
          Posted: August 27, 2009, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Wonder if NC going get slick and

bring back the 14x 23x I'm thinkin

a 5 to lead

favor4's avatar - huntres2
            Winston Salem
            United States
            Member #61198
            May 15, 2008
            25147 Posts
            Posted: August 27, 2009, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Mid-day

986 413 347 373 414 453 599

121 814 790 781 318 286 756

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

favor4's avatar - huntres2
              Winston Salem
              United States
              Member #61198
              May 15, 2008
              25147 Posts
              Posted: August 27, 2009, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

does any one know what numbers are for a co-worker's death .....

i work at wal-mart and one my co -worker's pass this morning....

she was a big number player and hit alot...

Hi Joe-

Please accept my condolences.

I found the following for death:

Death is a warning for you to look after yourself:  959 887

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

rajh08's avatar - rinard
                NC
                United States
                Member #75732
                June 10, 2009
                3440 Posts
                Posted: August 27, 2009, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Number for va   436

They always come out with my number.... I need to

get up that road....Blue Angel

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #75096
                  May 26, 2009
                  7136 Posts
                  Posted: August 27, 2009, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Chella, I appreciate that, that means alot.  I am going to share with him because if it wasn't for his birthday and his ringing phone and God I wouldn't have the $40.00.  And I think my mother who passed 2 years ago had a little something to do with it too.  When I missed her number 678, that was part of why I thought my father's number would come out too.  My parents were married 40 years before she passed.  So I will pay 159,927,678 and your number too.  Good luck and thank you.

Coolmoney you are just blessed and highly favored just like the rest of us.  I am so happy for you and trust me your mother is working for you behind the scences...... I feel our family that have passed to be with God works better for us in heaven than on earth.  We miss them however, they are just above us.  I tell you only if you knew what God has shown me.  I have been through the clouds, I see angels, I have heard the Lords voice more than once.  Please know you have angels that are surrounding you and full of laughter for you.  I just want you to say you are a strong man to have lost his mother and still taking care of your father.  Now God sees that and you are sowing seeds.  I love a person like that.  I know trust me when I took care of my grandmother here in NC before she passed last year the Lord poured so many blessings only if you knew.  I still receiving them because she is working behind the scence for me.  God bless you and your family and know the Lord knows what you need and he is always on time.  Bless you Coolmoney and your family as well.  I am telling you I know, another blessing is on the way.  Have a bless and wonderful day.

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #75096
                    May 26, 2009
                    7136 Posts
                    Posted: August 27, 2009, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Oak City I am so sorry for the lost, may the Lord shine with the families and friends of the lost ones and the angels surrond all of you with there wings of protection.  God dont make mistakes.  Blessings to you and my heart goes out for the family.

United States
                      Member #1630
                      June 7, 2003
                      6011 Posts
                      Posted: August 27, 2009, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Coolmoney you are just blessed and highly favored just like the rest of us.  I am so happy for you and trust me your mother is working for you behind the scences...... I feel our family that have passed to be with God works better for us in heaven than on earth.  We miss them however, they are just above us.  I tell you only if you knew what God has shown me.  I have been through the clouds, I see angels, I have heard the Lords voice more than once.  Please know you have angels that are surrounding you and full of laughter for you.  I just want you to say you are a strong man to have lost his mother and still taking care of your father.  Now God sees that and you are sowing seeds.  I love a person like that.  I know trust me when I took care of my grandmother here in NC before she passed last year the Lord poured so many blessings only if you knew.  I still receiving them because she is working behind the scence for me.  God bless you and your family and know the Lord knows what you need and he is always on time.  Bless you Coolmoney and your family as well.  I am telling you I know, another blessing is on the way.  Have a bless and wonderful day.

Thank you Chella, I am sorry about your grandmother, it is very hard when the ones we love pass away, we miss them so much but you must remember God is watching over them and us and he will continue to bless you, I can tell you have been blessed by the way you greet others here, you are a light and a positive person and God will continue to bless you.  That is a comfort to me that angels surround me, I feel their presence so that makes me feel better.  I am a woman although Coolmoney sounds like a man's name I know LOL!!!  But thank you for your kind words.

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #75096
                        May 26, 2009
                        7136 Posts
                        Posted: August 27, 2009, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Chella, I am sorry about your grandmother, it is very hard when the ones we love pass away, we miss them so much but you must remember God is watching over them and us and he will continue to bless you, I can tell you have been blessed by the way you greet others here, you are a light and a positive person and God will continue to bless you.  That is a comfort to me that angels surround me, I feel their presence so that makes me feel better.  I am a woman although Coolmoney sounds like a man's name I know LOL!!!  But thank you for your kind words.

Lord forgive me I am so sorry.... I did not know I thought well with the word coolmoney I just should of not said a word.  lol.... Really I did not mean it, though and thank you again for the blessings.  I pray we all win today, the numbers may shock us all........

United States
                          Member #72156
                          March 11, 2009
                          3308 Posts
                          Posted: August 27, 2009, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

927 wo

850 010 466

517 349 304

423 515 745 Where is it

871 wo

432 785 295

562 215 127

330 266 095

533 W/O

621 924 148

871 867 017

804 230 902

146 wo

476 644 120

067 214 830

418 136 453

United States
                            Member #1630
                            June 7, 2003
                            6011 Posts
                            Posted: August 27, 2009, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Lord forgive me I am so sorry.... I did not know I thought well with the word coolmoney I just should of not said a word.  lol.... Really I did not mean it, though and thank you again for the blessings.  I pray we all win today, the numbers may shock us all........

Oh don't worry about it, you can't tell if I am a man or a woman with the name cool money I know.  Good luck today, that 597 you picked that is a number that comes out alot from time to time and it might just show up today.  But with NCEL who knows what will come out from day to day LOL!!!

NBey6's avatar - pyramid
                              $$ Notaphilist $$

United States
                              Member #4290
                              April 9, 2004
                              16472 Posts
                              Posted: August 27, 2009, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Today's Winning Number:

8-27-09 Midday 663

Congrats to all the posters/winners!!

Sun Smiley

I am a money magnet.