Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Draw Results Delayed for Idaho games...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
Idaho
United States
Member #56506
November 21, 2007
6537 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2009, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I am a VIP member for my state game and this is what I got in my email:

Due to equipment issues we have been unable to do the draw for 7-30-09 for Pick 3 and Double Play Daily. We will announce the winning numbers when this gets resolved and we can complete the draw. Thanks for your patience.

I was wondering why there were no numbers drawn for those two games. I wished they would quit using computer drawings and go to ball drawings. I wonder what numbers they will pick to be the winning numbers. I am sure they will be numbers that very few people played. Roll Eyes

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19825 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2009, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

I could never figure when states go to computerized drawings, they claim they save money by not having to show them on TV.  But if it was the cost of showing live ball drawings on TV that's the problem why can't they continue live ball drawings with out showing them on TV but allow a select group of the public to observe them where ever they happen?   Then when they had a problem, the problem and its fix would be transparent to the average person.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2009, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

I could never figure when states go to computerized drawings, they claim they save money by not having to show them on TV.  But if it was the cost of showing live ball drawings on TV that's the problem why can't they continue live ball drawings with out showing them on TV but allow a select group of the public to observe them where ever they happen?   Then when they had a problem, the problem and its fix would be transparent to the average person.

I agree with you. I don't understand why they can't just use ball drawings. It just seems so fishy how things are handled with the computer drawings.

I have sent emails about using ball drawings instead of RNG, but they say that there is nothing wrong with the computer drawings and that they have no plans to change anything. So my only option, is to not play their games.  No Nod

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23261 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2009, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Or stream them on the Internet.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!