Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Stalyn-This is For You

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pepper1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
thor's avatar - thor
Deep in the Woods of Texas
United States
Member #68454
December 22, 2008
328 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2009, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

thanks for the 1 star rating, looks like you really enjoy giving everyone that. or maybe it's just us texans?????

well, sending a little fun your way, maybe loosen the tie a little, it's okay to smile...Smile

this Coffee for you my fellow lp friend.

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"

by: Henry David Thoreau

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #26302
    November 16, 2005
    594 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2009, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Only if a thread is useless, pointless, attention seeking like some people that post like 30 pick 4 sets 24-way for all the states (no saying you).

thor's avatar - thor
      Deep in the Woods of Texas
      United States
      Member #68454
      December 22, 2008
      328 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2009, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Only if a thread is useless, pointless, attention seeking like some people that post like 30 pick 4 sets 24-way for all the states (no saying you).

no harm no foul...just trying to enjoy life some days...believe me, with what i see every day for the last 20 years, i need a little humor every once in awhile.

oh yes, those that post excessive numbers, i'm in the same boat with you, like the backwoods poet says " play em all / checks in the mail/ we bound to hit somwherin"

i like what shawn 67 stated months ago, should limit to 10 tickets a draw.

here's my daily picks for all states----------000 to infinity and back, boy the clerk's gonna love running them sheets later..Skeptical

have a good weekend!

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"

by: Henry David Thoreau

Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #26302
        November 16, 2005
        594 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2009, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2009, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

Actually this is a good topic. I rarely give anyone 1 star, not unless there's a lot of bickering on a thread because I think everyone deserves to give their two cents. What you might think is useless someone else might not. And if anyone's out of line, you can be sure Todd will delete a thread faster than you can blink an eye so whatever is on Lottery Post today must be of some use to someone otherwise you wouldn't be reading it.

Oops, are you still reading this? LOL

Brooklyn, NY
            United States
            Member #26302
            November 16, 2005
            594 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2009, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

well you have here that give us 20 sets 24-way on P4 for all the states is useless. Of course they will hit "someday" "some where" and then those me go out and celebrate like they have accomplished something. now thats make me ROFL

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23260 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2009, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

I have absolutely no problem with someone who wants to post a list of numbers, just as I have no problem with someone who posts one number.

Who among us has figured out the lottery and has a right to tell others what is a "good" way to play and what is a "bad" way.

The only "bad" thing is criticizing a playing style because it is different than one's own style.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Brooklyn, NY
                United States
                Member #26302
                November 16, 2005
                594 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2009, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

I have absolutely no problem with someone who wants to post a list of numbers, just as I have no problem with someone who posts one number.

Who among us has figured out the lottery and has a right to tell others what is a "good" way to play and what is a "bad" way.

The only "bad" thing is criticizing a playing style because it is different than one's own style.

agree. But im being realistic 20 set 24-way for all states on the pick 4 game? thats just out of the ball park. But you right some people have their own style, yet they're not fooling no one.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                  hotatlanta
                  United States
                  Member #70664
                  February 8, 2009
                  1446 Posts
                  Posted: August 21, 2009, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Is that why you gave my pick 4 post a 1 star?  If I post 20 number it for diffrent states, and I'm posting what I see. I don't post for a pat on the back I post to try and help people in different states not ot fool anyone.