Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LP workouts/systems compilation BIBLE since LP inception...For sale to general public

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by thor.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2009, 12:28 am - IP Logged

What do you all think i think it could be the best book of lottery in the market...There will not be any like it...

If you look at the MANY systems/workouts made in LP since Lotterypost inception there's got to be like 5,000 of them...I was thinking what if they pile them up in one BIBLE book and sell it to the general public...And the different authors get royalties...I think it will sell since there will not be anything like it...I am talking both in a Bible book and Electronic Bible book compilation...What do you all think...For sale To the general public...

I am not trying to put LP down but do you know HOW MANY systems/workouts made since LP Open and you see when people come in here they don't necesarily come looking for past systems made 2 years ago, do you know the amount of time it will take to review all of the lottery systems made on the lottery system forums since LP began? It will take you an eternity...

I can imagine such a book it will be so thick and huge...all with the different comments...Call it the best of the best out there....

So what do you all think....

again it was just an idea..

I notice that is like every week there is 5 new systems added: so that will be: 5 x 48 week in 1 year = 384 x 10 years that i think LP been in existence= 3,840 almost 4,000....

1 system will take 2 pages so theoretically speaking it will be like an 8,000 pages BOOK/BIBLE...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    Nebraska
    United States
    Member #72306
    March 15, 2009
    289 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2009, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Hey Pumpi ........... I betcha ,  iffin you was to put all that thinkin & cogitatin you do all the time into one big effort I betcha you could come up wit a system to WIN the powerball or megamillions LOL LOL ! Try it !

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2009, 12:52 am - IP Logged

And i know you all are saying: Oh why not leave it in LP...Because if this compilation BIBLE/BOOK is on the stand more people will see it and it will be the only one of its kind...This book could reach the entire world....

since there is 4,000 systems that means that there is 4,000 authors and if the 4,000 authors each chip in 20 dollars a 1 time payment it will be 80,000 enough to publish such a Book/Bible...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2009, 1:06 am - IP Logged

And i know you all are saying: Oh why not leave it in LP...Because if this compilation BIBLE/BOOK is on the stand more people will see it and it will be the only one of its kind...This book could reach the entire world....

since there is 4,000 systems that means that there is 4,000 authors and if the 4,000 authors each chip in 20 dollars a 1 time payment it will be 80,000 enough to publish such a Book/Bible...

talking here theoretical...You know how you hear about oh this book has 1 million copies sold and this book has 5 million compies sold...Well you sell such a book for 200 dollars...1 million copies sold is 200 million divided by 4,000 authors= 50,000 each author...just by the 1 contribution of 20 dollars and publishing it...Remember is going world wide....

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22892 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2009, 1:12 am - IP Logged

You'd be better off coming up with your own fantastic system, publishing your own book, keeping your

share of the money.

Too many cooks spoil the soup.

Can you imagine the royalties nightmare?

Could you imagine the contract?

Could you imagine the lawsuits?

$50,000 isn't enough to smooth over the rough spots.

I just got an instant headache.

I like my number crunching headaches better.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2009, 3:13 am - IP Logged

Let me continue to talk theoretical stuff that's what i like to do talk theoretical stuff, please don't mind me i am just rambling off....Suppose it sells 2 million copies worldwide...At $200 the book it will be 400 million dollars...placed in the bank is 24 million dollars each year forever...24 million divided by 4,000 authors = $6,000 per author forever, $6,000 a year is $500 a month forever...Which is equivalent to 1 decent house...I remember i heard an 150,000 home mortage for $600 which you can consider the home of your grand daughter when she turns 18, you just add the 100 dollars or put another way: is 2 brand new cars every 6 years [2 car payments], or 2 nice houses payment in a foreign country or 1 luxury condominium with 3 bedrooms looking at the sea in a foreign country [like a retreat home]....Some of you have more than 1 system so you will receive if you have 2 system you will receive $1,000 a month forever which is equivalent to 4 brand new car every 6 years [4 car payments], or 4 decent houses payment in different countries around the world or 2 luxury condominiums with 3 bedrooms looking at the sea in 2 different foreign countries [like latin America]...

The only problem is the dam taxes...Nice dream though...All $4,000 members...Just because they chip in $20 dollars...I call this dream Winning Powerball....Plus the royalties...

all by saving and compiling a system you probably would have throw in the thrash...And when i mean getting 2 brand new cars every 6 years i really mean forever for your life and the life of your kids and grand kids and great grand kids...

dude is up to you..

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2009, 4:57 am - IP Logged

Let me continue to talk theoretical stuff that's what i like to do talk theoretical stuff, please don't mind me i am just rambling off....Suppose it sells 2 million copies worldwide...At $200 the book it will be 400 million dollars...placed in the bank is 24 million dollars each year forever...24 million divided by 4,000 authors = $6,000 per author forever, $6,000 a year is $500 a month forever...Which is equivalent to 1 decent house...I remember i heard an 150,000 home mortage for $600 which you can consider the home of your grand daughter when she turns 18, you just add the 100 dollars or put another way: is 2 brand new cars every 6 years [2 car payments], or 2 nice houses payment in a foreign country or 1 luxury condominium with 3 bedrooms looking at the sea in a foreign country [like a retreat home]....Some of you have more than 1 system so you will receive if you have 2 system you will receive $1,000 a month forever which is equivalent to 4 brand new car every 6 years [4 car payments], or 4 decent houses payment in different countries around the world or 2 luxury condominiums with 3 bedrooms looking at the sea in 2 different foreign countries [like latin America]...

The only problem is the dam taxes...Nice dream though...All $4,000 members...Just because they chip in $20 dollars...I call this dream Winning Powerball....Plus the royalties...

all by saving and compiling a system you probably would have throw in the thrash...And when i mean getting 2 brand new cars every 6 years i really mean forever for your life and the life of your kids and grand kids and great grand kids...

dude is up to you..

let me write a last theoretical stuff...Again please don't mind me...All this will take 10 years, by then LP will have another 4,000 systems entered in the lottery system forums...Which will bring the LP Systems/workouts compilation BiBLE PART2...Which will mean another 400 million dollars which which if you are in that picture it will mean another $500 or $1,000 dollars which will mean another decent house mortgage in the USA all this forever, or 2 more new cars every 6 years which is 2 car payment for 6 years...Or another 1 or 2 more condos mortgage making it 4 condos looking at the sea with 3 bedrooms...

if you do this every 10 years...By the time you retire will have $2,000 to $4,000 dollars for the rest of your life and your children's life and their children's life and their children's children's life...Just hope oil doesn't causes the price of currency to go up....

jee is nice to dream...

thor's avatar - thor
                Deep in the Woods of Texas
                United States
                Member #68454
                December 22, 2008
                328 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2009, 7:47 am - IP Logged

i'll send you a reserve bottle of grampa's backwoods moonshine for a copy...Jester

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"

by: Henry David Thoreau