Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Discussion On State Lottery Report Card

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2009, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

i'm glad todd has this info below on lottery post so we will all know how our state is doing our drawings.there might be some who might be confused or not even know.i looked earlier and was surprised by a couple things i did not know.might be a good time to revisit this topic for a minute in time.we've just found out arkansas will be computerized so thats not good but all is not lost.thankfully powerball and mega millions are still ball drawn so all states have at least one fair game if you are computerized.

http://www.lotterypost.com/lottery-report-card.asp

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23277 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2009, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Mike, I replaced the copy and paste of the info with the link to the page.

I would rather keep duplicate info off the forums, because in the event that the table changes (which it eventually will), I want to avoid having outdated info in the forums.

Thanks for starting this discussion topic.  Looks like the Arkansas Lottery's dopey decision forces us once again to revisit this.  Aren't you tired of this crap?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
      Tennessee
      United States
      Member #7853
      October 15, 2004
      11338 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2009, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

yeah but wouldn't it be something if we could somehow someway maybe get it into these states minds that these drawings are not good for the player and aren't true.it would be cool if we could eventually get them to outlaw RNG drawings outright in every single state.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23277 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2009, 9:47 am - IP Logged

yeah but wouldn't it be something if we could somehow someway maybe get it into these states minds that these drawings are not good for the player and aren't true.it would be cool if we could eventually get them to outlaw RNG drawings outright in every single state.

I totally agree.  That's why I thought it was important to do this.  It was nice to see that the local media in Arkansas pointed it out and linked to it.  I hope the politicians and tone-deaf lottery staff sees it (and the people's will) and reverses course immediately before any further damage is done.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!