Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery results a lot of Doubles~~

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34535 Posts
Posted: August 1, 2009, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I went to Lottery result not to long ago. I noticed there are doubles in just about every State. We had one in  Ohio so after i looked up my state, I went to see what all the other States results were.  and i didn't see nothing but doubles? I think that is very Ironic don't you?  Maybe be this is double Seasons for all the States, if you like doubles, maybe be you should play them in the next drawing? Just another hunch!    Play your favorite doubles.

if you have some favorite doubles post them here.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34535 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2009, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Well another double came in Ohio 755 Eveing.   Midday 744

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8394 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2009, 11:03 pm - IP Logged
      720 single digits
      270 double digits
      10 triples

So just about a third of the time doubles can be drawn

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34535 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2009, 11:39 pm - IP Logged
        720 single digits
        270 double digits
        10 triples

So just about a third of the time doubles can be drawn

! guess that would be hard to figure out, that's alot of doubles. but I just thought it was ironic that there were so many doubles today in different States. I thought about it and I went to go look, and I was just surprise, So I though that if anybody wanted to play some doubles of the favorite numbers it would be a shot for them. That was all I was saying, but I am glad you pointed that out, because I wondered about that too. I guess it would be easier picking Triples because if you wanted to play a Triple box for 50 cents that would only be $5.00 or $10.00 for $1.00 tickets. Thanks for input!Big Smile

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8394 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2009, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

! guess that would be hard to figure out, that's alot of doubles. but I just thought it was ironic that there were so many doubles today in different States. I thought about it and I went to go look, and I was just surprise, So I though that if anybody wanted to play some doubles of the favorite numbers it would be a shot for them. That was all I was saying, but I am glad you pointed that out, because I wondered about that too. I guess it would be easier picking Triples because if you wanted to play a Triple box for 50 cents that would only be $5.00 or $10.00 for $1.00 tickets. Thanks for input!Big Smile

It's not hard to figure out at all you are a paid member you can drop all 1000 pick 3 numbers in the inspector and see a whole lot of stuff about pick 3 numbers

Playing pick 3 is about finding out what digits are due by position. What pairs are hot, what pairs are cold/due. it's about observing how the numbers are drawn in your state. Do they have a lot of come back digits do 2 digits repeat a lot in the next draw.

It about finding the digit to go with the pairs you find for the next draw.

Triples are the among the hardest of the 1000 numbers to hit they may come in spurts or they might not come out all year. You cant box a triple number. Playing a number box means that no matter what way the number comes out you get paid. Playing a number combined means you get the win no matter how the number comes out. Read the back of your pick 3 play slip all the information is printed there

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34535 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2009, 12:24 am - IP Logged
            It's not hard to figure out at all you are a paid member you can drop all 1000 pick 3 numbers in the inspector and see a whole lot of stuff about pick 3 numbers

Playing pick 3 is about finding out what digits are due by position. What pairs are hot, what pairs are cold/due. it's about observing how the numbers are drawn in your state. Do they have a lot of come back digits do 2 digits repeat a lot in the next draw.

Triples are the among the hardest of the 1000 numbers to hit they may come in spurts or they might not come out all year. You cant box a triple number. Playing a number box means that no matter what way the number comes out you get paid. Playing a number combined means you get the win no matter how the number comes out. Read the back of your pick 3 play slip all the information is printed there

What was i thinking now, i know you can't box triples.  I know all about numbers, I have been playing them for at least 30 yrs.  back in the day when I was coming up, My Mom, and her friends use to play Policy numbers. 2 digits. It is easy to pick a 2 digit number than a 3 digit. I lke Horse-racing I do better there, I win better there that is where my luck is, because it is easier to pick 2 horses. and box them.  I don't go all the time but that is where I have luck.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23353 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2009, 9:45 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34535 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2009, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Talking about Triples and it felled in Ohio 444 .