Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is there Pick 3 lottery in India

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by ace649.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
stephi's avatar - winifrid
rural lowcountry, south carolina
United States
Member #31677
February 2, 2006
196 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2009, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello, I will be in India for two weeks starting Friday and I was just wondering if there is a pick 3 game there?

Thank you.

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2009, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it's called .."Holy Cow Daily 3". Just mark the betslips with red dots.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2009, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Hello, I will be in India for two weeks starting Friday and I was just wondering if there is a pick 3 game there?

Thank you.

Hello there Stephi, they have a respectable lottery in India & I have had the pleasure of meeting some great people who are proud of their homeland.

Here is a post that I put together: Lucky 3 + Xenon & The Pick 4 Transfer - Lottery Post Forums

Also here is a link to the search page:  http://www.lotterypost.com/search?t=all&q=india+lottery 

I do not know if the game is still running, but perhaps PM the person in the thread, or go to the website. I know they have lotto games in India.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
        Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2009, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

While I am not sure I think that they do, on other countries sometimes the government is not the one who runs all the lottery games there, there might be 2 or 3 pick 3 lottery games on India each for a particular part of the country, I think that I was told long ago, but I can't remember.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34129 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2009, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Thank you.

I was wondering the same thing. I invited a friend here I met online, to lottery Post he is from India.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34129 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2009, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Can the people from U.S. play lottery numbers in other States through Betslips.com? I thought only people from another Country could do it. Play in U.S.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
              Member #76285
              June 23, 2009
              16 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2009, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Thank you.

India is politically and administratively very corrput country. You may not see the money in two years (leave alone weeks) even if you win. So why would you even play there.

There are more chances of your being killed in India after you win the lottery, than getting the money from lottery winning.

stephi's avatar - winifrid
                rural lowcountry, south carolina
                United States
                Member #31677
                February 2, 2006
                196 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2009, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all and thank you Laverne very much for info. Much appreciated.

ace649's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg

Canada
                  Member #66533
                  October 28, 2008
                  170 Posts
                  Posted: August 6, 2009, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Red Devil