Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Instead of Internet Lottery Softwares why not Predictions Websites..Is way better..

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Surge.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2009, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Dont you think that instead of Internet Lottery Softwares, they should create predictions websites? It just proves that they are doing it to make a buck and all are a scam, but they don't know that they will make way more money if they start a prediction website...

Look at Lotto Integra Lottery software the time that that software has been on the market if they were to start a prediction website by now they will have 20,000 members or more....

Look 5,000 members at 5 dollars per month is 25,000 every month in 1 year is: $300,000 dollars....This way they will make the world a favor and since they claim that their software is SO GOOD why not create a prediction website...Prediction websites are better for America it creates more winners this way....

And you see suppose you have 5,000 members then all you have to do if you are a prediction website is make your system/wheel have a winner in 10,000 tickets, because this will mean that the 5,000 people will each play 2 dollars worth of combinations...This way you have a winner every day and is better for America...

If you think this is a good idea email it to your favorite lottery software maybe they'll listen to you...I can't email all of them plus my computer is very, very slow...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

pick4hawk's avatar - Trek HAND3.gif

United States
    Member #19982
    August 9, 2005
    226 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2009, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

NO DICE

NO WAY

People are way more smarter then to dump money to loose.

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2009, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

is only 1 dollar they are spending, plus if they are good there will be 2 Pick5 winners every day...

otherwise they will lose their money anyways and they will lose more...They'll lose like 20 dollars as oppose to 1 dollar...

the website is charging them 5 bucks a month, 5 bucks what is 5 bucks a month 10 cents a day?The website could easily charge them 2 dollars per month....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3103 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2009, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Lottery software is like buying a box of tools.  What they build is up to you.

You select the range of draw history to work with.

You select the method (often from among many) used for prediction.

You decide how many numbers will be predicted.

You choose the wheel quality the numbers will be deposited on.

You decide whether to filter the wheel and to what degree per filter.

Except for default users, everyone gets a different result to go play. 

What would you expect from a prediction web site?

You don't want to share the prize with hundreds of other players so they can't give you playable combinations except for Pick-3/4 where the number of winners doesn't usually matter.

They could list all the numbers from better to worse by some criteria, but we know the winning numbers will be spread across that field.

They could predict say 24 of 49, too many for some, too few for others.

Prediction is hard work unless you cheat and use a software. 

Most prediction software don't win often enough (if at all) to keep customers interested.   Take any software you have and a past draw you think would be easy to predict and try and make, force or trick the software into predicting that winning combination.  Seriously, try it.  Try it in 12 or 18 or 24 numbers.

Customers always want to know how you are predicting the numbers so they can buy the software and do it themselves and we are back to why people sell software.

BobP

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
          Deeping in Ramdoness
          Dominican Republic
          Member #73824
          April 25, 2009
          238 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2009, 11:35 am - IP Logged

bobP

YOU are one of my favorite members .guru here.

but i do not understand something... why BOBP you not are winner of JACKPOT you have all KNOWEDGE experience you shoul win jackpot years ago... this thing  make me .sad.. becasue if my teacher. my guide..

if not win jackpot.. so what happen whit me.. ? a simple new user that wanna be millonarie. i need to wit 10 ,,20 years to win lottery NOOOOOOOOOO i wanna win now i wanna WIN  in less 2 years. but my question is. if

the most powerfull lottery guys in the world are here in LP. because LP is the more BIG forum IN ALL INTERNET.

and the BEst users IN LP are the most experienced in lotery.. and if the most experienced PLAYERS dot not win.

what be happen whit others like me. that not are in a 20% of level of users like BobP l...raven... LATTERN.. TODD WIND... AND ALL OTHERS

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23262 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2009, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

bobP

but i do not understand something... why BOBP you not are winner of JACKPOT you have all KNOWEDGE experience you shoul win jackpot years ago... this thing  make me .sad.. becasue if my teacher. my guide..

if not win jackpot.. so what happen whit me.. ? a simple new user that wanna be millonarie. i need to wit 10 ,,20 years to win lottery NOOOOOOOOOO i wanna win now i wanna WIN  in less 2 years. but my question is. if

the most powerfull lottery guys in the world are here in LP. because LP is the more BIG forum IN ALL INTERNET.

and the BEst users IN LP are the most experienced in lotery.. and if the most experienced PLAYERS dot not win.

what be happen whit others like me. that not are in a 20% of level of users like BobP l...raven... LATTERN.. TODD WIND... AND ALL OTHERS

How do you know he hasn't won a jackpot?  Perhaps he has won and doesn't want to tell the world about it. 

Part of being a good lottery player is being wise enough to control yourself — in all aspects of playing:  before, during, and after.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3103 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2009, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

bobP

I understand the frustration, this is why you shouldn't quit your day job until you win.

Of all the lottery experts out there I've only heard of two that claim to have won a jackpot for themselves.  Steve Player won a small jackpot split eight ways back in the eighties and Robert Serotic claims to have won in europe.   Ken Silver claims to have won on paper, but didn't play and that was like a 6/42 game. 

When one sells thousands of systems and software, odds are good some users will win and write something nice about the product. 

I win, I win all the time, I just haven't won a jackpot yet.   Do you have any idea how big the odds really are of winning a 6/53 game?  You could walk to the moon and back on lottery play slips and then some. 

What's my excuse?  I didn't really know how to win until a couple of years ago.   I was wasting my time and money doing all the things experts who haven't won for themselves suggest we do in order to win.  What I found was this so called expert information was making it almost impossible for me to win.  This is why I wrote, Win Your Lottery  http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/179425 (still half price to Lottery Post subscribers). 

Knowing how to do something and actually making it happen are two very different things.   I can look back and see where I should have zigged instead of zagged and try again next draw.   I hear most system and software sellers don't play themselves or just buy five dollars worth of quick picks so they can honestly say they play.

When I do win a fat jackpot, I hope I'll have the good sense to keep my mouth shut about it.   

BobP  Coffee

Tip of the hat to Todd, world's best lottery site.

PlraX's avatar - large flag_of_dominican_republic.gif
                Deeping in Ramdoness
                Dominican Republic
                Member #73824
                April 25, 2009
                238 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2009, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

THANKS.. THANKS....

BOPB

right now... i m not working whit WHEELS I AM WORKING WHIT filters.. i reduce ALL 6/38 odss to only 1500 .. o 980. i trying to make a pool but peoples here are ignorant WHY ARE YOUD ADVISER BOPP?

the filter set that i use happen 1 or 2 time per monht ... 11 or 18 times per year.. since 2005 so thi year as happen 10 times.. an we are in the monht 8.. su 4 moht left.. and somes 5 or  7 more draws.. i wanna hit this yer .. a pool is to difucul to do here in this country....i ve predictec the winnin 1 time.. am i dont win because i dont have the  money to buy the 1500 ticets.. adivers.. please..

IF I WON.. or when I WON.. i will give gift to alll LP MEMBERS..

like.. gold account to every one..

JEJE.....its really

and i already have yoUR WIN  YOUR LOTERY

what is better play in wheels? o play whit filters?

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #46493
                  September 11, 2006
                  4173 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2009, 10:21 am - IP Logged

There are more than enough predictions for everyone here at LP, don't you think?  PLUS the tools to get predictions and post them.

Keep it simple