Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How lucky can you get~~

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by tiggs95.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34198 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2009, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

I am watching this on T.V. where this Guy won $50.000 thou. and one of the store Clerks stole it from him. It is on N.B.C. check it out. Did you see it, , or are you watching it what are you views about it. I am going to look to see what the outcome is. Give me your views.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Vtracs is My Game!
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #3617
    February 6, 2004
    7431 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2009, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

You meant to say $500,000 did'nt you? I am watching too...

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34198 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2009, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Yes, it is Dateline N.B.C. It's very interesting, that is why it pays to double check your tickets.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34198 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2009, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

The Store Clerk did a Switch a roug the the ticket, he gave him a 4 dollar ticket. and he won all that money, He went to jail for Grand theft. 5 yrs.

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Vtracs is My Game!
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #3617
          February 6, 2004
          7431 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2009, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, he did and I agree that all the clerks should get in trouble. Someone tried it on me before and gave me my ticket back after I made him aware that it was signed. $100 winner.

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Member #0
            January 1, 2000
            0 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2009, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, he did and I agree that all the clerks should get in trouble. Someone tried it on me before and gave me my ticket back after I made him aware that it was signed. $100 winner.

You all pay attention to the crooked clerks who have been stealing  from you for years . Chris Hansen is going to expose all the crooks lol . I am watching the program on NBC right now.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2009, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30550956/ns/dateline_nbc-the_hansen_files_with_chris_hansen/

I am looking at the TV program right now!

If you yourself can't tell if you won or not, you might be giving your money away to somebody.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34198 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2009, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30550956/ns/dateline_nbc-the_hansen_files_with_chris_hansen/

If you yourself can't tell if you won or not, you might be giving your money away to somebody.

yes, thatis very good, because It was some games I played I didn't understand, I would ask them to scanit, they would but couldn't explain the game. So what i would do is  ask for my ticket and go to another lottery Agent.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34198 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2009, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks lantern, I didn't see the whole thing now i can go back and watch it when I have the time.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10354 Posts
                    Posted: August 2, 2009, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

The person who was the victim in that story was a poster here (or someone saying he was him).

Do a search.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34198 Posts
                      Posted: August 2, 2009, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

The person who was the victim in that story was a poster here (or someone saying he was him).

Do a search.

how do I do a search?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10354 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2009, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Towards the top of this page there's a blue tool bar.

Mouse over Resources and a drop down menu will appear, then click on Search for something.

Searching "Sehested" gives us htis from 2006:

http://www.lotterypost.com/news/145102/713702?q=Sehested&rp=search

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2009, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Anyone who has a lottery ticket and has to ask a clerk if it's a winner because they don't know if it is one is just plain dumb..Ask for a print out of the winning numbers if you don't know..trust NO ONE!!..If it's a scratchoff you should know and if you don't STOP buying them!!.........

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34198 Posts
                            Posted: August 30, 2009, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Anyone who has a lottery ticket and has to ask a clerk if it's a winner because they don't know if it is one is just plain dumb..Ask for a print out of the winning numbers if you don't know..trust NO ONE!!..If it's a scratchoff you should know and if you don't STOP buying them!!.........

No have the Clerk to scan the ticket, and give you a recipt saying it is not a winner. or take it to another Clerk. we have these new machines that you can scan you tickets yourself. and the Machine will print sorry your are not a winner.  This is in Ohio.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: August 30, 2009, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

This has been on TV a hundrend times..Ask for a print out of the numbers from the clerk and look at the numbers..Never take anyones word when it comes to money..LOOK AT THE NUMBERS!..It is so simple..