Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ahem, what made you join .LP?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Pogo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Entertaiment Capital
United States
Member #37800
April 19, 2006
302 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2009, 2:57 am - IP Logged

Let me tell you about my story first.

I didn't really care about lottery before. Before Aug 2005, I think I played lotteries only 2~3 times in a 9-year period. I swear. But when I faced a personal, inner crisis (which made me stop being a Christian. It was THAT bad.), I was looking for an exit. Even after I stopped believing anything supernatural, I was yearning for a good luck. Then in Jan 2007, I saw six numbers in my dream. Then I started getting really, really confused. I don't remember well, but I've had similar dreams before that. Then I stumbled upon a story of Ihsan Khan on a newspaper. Now I started feeling really, really anxious and confused.

So I wanted to find an answer and that was why I joined LP. Yes, I wanted to find an answer.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
    Beautiful Florida
    United States
    Member #5709
    July 18, 2004
    20124 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2009, 4:16 am - IP Logged

It was the "thrill of Victory" ,  without the " Agony " of defeat.....!

Was an excellent site, even back then.. 

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

Pinkpansies's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
      Member #58857
      February 27, 2008
      112 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2009, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

I joined because I like being able to see everyone else's viewpoints and the hope that maybe, just maybe, it will help give me an edge on winning.  Also I love the Powerball challenges, granted I don't do very well on them, but I like to participate.  Also it's great to be in a place where everyone else likes the lottery.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2009, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

I had some theories i wanted to publish like put them on a website for everyone to see but i could not find any, the only site i had so far was an account with myspace.com...I found LP by accident while looking at other lottery secrets on yahoo.com....

I thought what the heck i could learn something and i join but i join because i wanted to publish my theories, they were like 2 or 3 pages long each...

i didn't know LP had a blog section until 6 months after i join so i kept publishing my ideas on the discussion forum...When i learn LP had blogs i started publishing my theories...

until recently i found a perfect site, when i mean perfect i mean it was perfect but it had one flaw a major flaw, they didn't publish the theories page and what i mean is that nobody could see your page or so it look...Is called Blogger.com and is free...Had they publish all the blogs i will still be with them i still have an account with them to with some blogs/theories on the page for i don't know if anyone looks at them...Blogger.com has the potential to overtake and surpasse myspace.com and facebook but is underfunded...

So that's why i join LP...to publish some theories...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Pogo's avatar - wfl
          NC
          United States
          Member #29378
          January 1, 2006
          552 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2009, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Great thread - I always like hereing the stories... As for me, I was off the first of the year and was thinking Me & My Pops need to go play some lotto... So, I thought maybe I can get some numbers or heads up on numbers at a web site... A short Google search later landed me here. The people are warm, compasionate, and have a value/vested interest in overcoming the odds. I thought this feels a little bit like home... Then about a year and half ago my outlook changed - I wasn't looking for numbers, I was looking to help, and in my quest to help however many I can I think maybe one day when I have put in enough or my time, energy, and soul - I might be one of those blessed individuals that makes it too easy street where I will find myself able to help far more folks. As I stand now - I love helping write Excel sheets for others' ideas, doing my little part to help others... God Bless Everyone - Love, Pogo US Flag