Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any APPS that MONITOR when MY NUMBERS hit?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
San Diego, CA
United States
Member #77931
August 3, 2009
1 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2009, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

I am the Jackpot Captain (CA) for a large group.  We have multiple pics in every draw (Superlotto & Megamillions), always the same numbers.  I buy all tickets at the beginning of the month and check them all at the end of the month.

I am looking for an application that I can enter all our numbers into.  It will continually monitor the results after each draw and send me an email (or simply post) when one or more of our sets of numbers is a winner and how much was won (even if it's just a few dollars).  Even better if the app was customizable and could keep a running total for the month or year.

I've searched for Lotto Apps, but most are statistical or just show the results.

Any apps out there that will monitor MY NUMBERS every draw?

Thanks.

Pogo's avatar - wfl
    NC
    United States
    Member #29378
    January 1, 2006
    552 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2009, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

I'd like a copy of this, too. Sign me up, please... Thanks, Pogo Big Grin

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19830 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2009, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

Some lottery software allow you to save the combinations you play to a play file and update its data files after each drawing.  Then it's just matter of checking your play files with the updated data file of the games you played to see if you've won anything. 

When I designed my own program I liked that feature which I've seen in several commercial programs and added it to mine but I also added a feature that allowed me to enter the payout information of the games I play and now my program also calculates the amount I've won.

I can't imagine that feature hasn't been added to some of those commercial programs by now so it just a matter of finding the ones that have it.

**You could post what you play to the LP prediction board and LP will monitor your winnings.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19830 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2009, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

I am the Jackpot Captain (CA) for a large group.  We have multiple pics in every draw (Superlotto & Megamillions), always the same numbers.  I buy all tickets at the beginning of the month and check them all at the end of the month.

I am looking for an application that I can enter all our numbers into.  It will continually monitor the results after each draw and send me an email (or simply post) when one or more of our sets of numbers is a winner and how much was won (even if it's just a few dollars).  Even better if the app was customizable and could keep a running total for the month or year.

I've searched for Lotto Apps, but most are statistical or just show the results.

Any apps out there that will monitor MY NUMBERS every draw?

Thanks.

If your group is very large, it's likely that several members are already checking their winnings daily and some may even have a program to do that.  Before I retired I was part of a large lottery pool at work and the guy running the pool didn't have to tell the members when they won, he had to make sure his figures matched theirs.  There were always several members checking to make sure he was correct.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23273 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2009, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Some lottery software allow you to save the combinations you play to a play file and update its data files after each drawing.  Then it's just matter of checking your play files with the updated data file of the games you played to see if you've won anything. 

When I designed my own program I liked that feature which I've seen in several commercial programs and added it to mine but I also added a feature that allowed me to enter the payout information of the games I play and now my program also calculates the amount I've won.

I can't imagine that feature hasn't been added to some of those commercial programs by now so it just a matter of finding the ones that have it.

**You could post what you play to the LP prediction board and LP will monitor your winnings.

Thank you RJOh, you beat me to the answer.

The LP Predictions Board works as a nice tool to monitor wins.  It has the added benefit of tracking your stats over time.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!