Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another Rare NY Draw

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by bashley572.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island, NY
United States
Member #57412
January 3, 2008
419 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2009, 2:12 am - IP Logged

As of 8/3/09, the number 17 has come out "five" draws in a row.  I think this occured around a year ago with a number in the 30's (34 or 38 I think).  Dosent happen often.

As I always say on these posts..who could have predicted this?  Hot number players I guess.  Really hot.

Meanwhile, the winner will be some drunken wine-o who purchased a quick pick from a dingy liquor store in Queens.  The kind with the bullet proof windows.  Along with his bottle of ripple.  Good for him.

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
    West Side of Sunny Florida
    United States
    Member #55048
    September 8, 2007
    3371 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2009, 4:51 am - IP Logged

yea, I agree! But the next question is will you play the 17 to hit agin tonight??? I will have to think about it and we will see.  

I won a FP form last night - I have yet to claim it, watch one of the numbers be a 17!!!!! Crazy

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

Long Island, NY
      United States
      Member #57412
      January 3, 2008
      419 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2009, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

yea, I agree! But the next question is will you play the 17 to hit agin tonight??? I will have to think about it and we will see.  

I won a FP form last night - I have yet to claim it, watch one of the numbers be a 17!!!!! Crazy

Ya know, with limited funds, you have to play what you feel is most "probable".

The number 17 is least likely to drop tonight based on past draws(by my reasoning).

Buts thats the kicker about NY.  Won't be a bit surprised if it comes in a sixth day in a row.

I wish I had the extra dollars to play all sides of the senarios (to cover the almost impossible outcomes)

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
        West Side of Sunny Florida
        United States
        Member #55048
        September 8, 2007
        3371 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2009, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Ya know, with limited funds, you have to play what you feel is most "probable".

The number 17 is least likely to drop tonight based on past draws(by my reasoning).

Buts thats the kicker about NY.  Won't be a bit surprised if it comes in a sixth day in a row.

I wish I had the extra dollars to play all sides of the senarios (to cover the almost impossible outcomes)

yea I agree with you on the money management part.  That is the key, spend as little as possible.  And if the 17 hits AGAIN tonight I am gonna FLIP!! Mad

Money won is twice as good as money earned!